Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i got hacked once in wow. it was a keylogger from an add on this site. mmo-champ has a strong history of malware infested adds. dont surf it without maximum precautions (addblock, no script, no flash)

Deleted
    It's funny that Wowhead is actually loading faster now than MMO-champion.

Is this the twilight zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    It's funny that Wowhead is actually loading faster now than MMO-champion.

Is this the twilight zone?
    Looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    It happens the moment i open any page on the website and even when it's idle, anyone having the same problem ?

using Firefox, Ublock origin, Privacy Badger, noscript, everything up to date
    I made a change, let me know if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    i got hacked once in wow. it was a keylogger from an add on this site. mmo-champ has a strong history of malware infested adds. dont surf it without maximum precautions (addblock, no script, no flash)
    There was one potentially bad ad delivered in the Curse Client forever ago and one bad ad that slipped through in 2012 on the site (from a very large ad network, so it was on many sites). Outside of that, I don't remember any other instances. I'd be happy to take a look at any more information you can provide though!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on a 6 year old Alienware Aurora R3, using Firefox with uBlock Origin pop up blocker and I just checked and it's jumping between 0%-1%. Something is going on with your machine.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I made a change, let me know if that helps.
    Back to normal this morning, thanks and keep up the good work