Is Autumn Leaves the best trait for raids?

i'm here thinking about azerite traits and reading. Is really Autumn Leaves good enough like most websites says?

If we focus on that trait, mastery will be the worst attribute, wild growth will be useless, and whatever hot we have will be useless, the resto playstyle will be reju, efflorescence and tranquility. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by warl0ck; 2018-08-27 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    no theyre all lying to you for the bants

Your opinion is very useful, thanks

Wild growth will not be useless. You will just need to plan out for spells a bit more than normal. I for one when healing order the groups from Tanks>Melee>Ranged>Healers.

Simply either rejuv the melee and wild growth the range or vise versa. Sure a few random wildgrowths might spread to them but you can try to limit that issue as much as possible.

The reason it is strong is because of how much your play style has to change.

In raids yes it is the best. Wild growth hits 7 targets, you will not only be Rejuving 7 people in a 20 man raid environment. Think about the extra healing Rejuv will do on the *entire* raid, because you generally aren't putting more than one HOT on the majority of the raid (Shroom under the tanks/melee leaves all of the healers and ranged free to get insane rejuv value)

I just hate that the trait counter-acts our mastery
    Gorelaz *猩猩

I think its a truly terrible way to play using AL 1 rejuv per player and tranq every 2 mins, what were blizz thinking. I am pretty sure I will heal for more with cult/spring blossoms talented and casting WG when needed along with lifeblooms and regrowths, especially since we have like 9 melee dps in our 25-30man raids.

Sadly rdruid is bad designed with azerite traits. For raids AL is best and it makes mastery usuless also mastery for raids isn't even good, it's bad. For m+ reju trait isn't good because we are only healer and 1 reju can't keep party members alive also mastery is best.

So we will need 2 set of tiems one with mastery and second for haste + re-roll azerite traits or get second pieces for other traits.

In a fight like maybe varimathras early on the xpac with extra gear to drop mastery it'd be pretty fantastic.
    That all said though, the big thing is as with plenty of fights, healing the right targets for a lot (which druid excels at with strong debuff tracking) of the difficulty
    Obviously on a number of fights healing player with X debuff with rejuv->regrowth (the new double rejuv) and focusing on ranged players since melee are basically immune to death by fault of healers in the modern healing model is a very strong approach. and even then it can be ok to use that hot spread but then still stack up regrowth+lb+rejuv+ward (or abundance rg spam) on a debuff target, while still getting the crazy hpm on everyone else

I was doing about even with both in raid testing, but I've gotten tons of top 10 logs throughout legion, but I think for less proficient druids who aren't as good with mastery optimization, they'll be doing way more healing with AL than they ever could've hoped to as a legion or mastery druid. LOOKING AT YOU HAMLET YOU FUCKING NOOB WHO CAN'T PLAY THE NEW CLASS HE DESIGNED!!! He's unironically trying to turn it back into wrath druid so any retard can play it optimally by just spamming 2.

But I still wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of 3/3 or 2/3 AL logs running low mastery as just a raid healer for some fights (not all though) I honestly think that blanket hps would be great for stuff like zul p2 or mother, but it makes you pretty weak as far as healing that actually matters to set up that absurdist hpm so you really need good co-healers to help you with that stuff.

And I also wouldn't recommend running it in normal where people are just gonna get topped off fast, even on week 1.
    Last edited by ryklin; 2018-09-02 at 12:37 AM.