Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    If he gets to stay for scraping a win against Newcastle then I can't fucking wait for the double battering in their next two fixtures.

As the stars have shown us, Chelsea have to be the chosen ones.
    We started Jose's Premier League career.
    It's only natural that we end it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    What is up with Bayern Munich? 0-3 loss at home?
    We are playing so fucking bad atm. I don't know what has happened with the team, we hardly get any shots on goals, defence is like a school team's defence, long balls all the time, offsides, bad passes.

It tells quite a lot about the state of the team when I'm looking forward to the international break as a Netherlands supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    We started Jose's Premier League career.
    It's only natural that we end it too.

Yin and Yang,

Only in Chaos can peace be found.

Bring on the harbringers of chaos chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    What is up with Bayern Munich? 0-3 loss at home?
    I hope they lose a few more games.
    Bundesliga in the last 5 years was just a free trophy for them and now we got atleast a chance of a interesting season.
    Incoming news the BVB just sold 4 key players and switched the trainer again ^^.

Deleted
    Paco Alcacer getting a new lease on life at Dortmund it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    I hope they lose a few more games.
    Bundesliga in the last 5 years was just a free trophy for them and now we got atleast a chance of a interesting season.
    Incoming news the BVB just sold 4 key players and switched the trainer again ^^.
    The annoying and strange thing is that we played so well in the first seven games and then suddenly everything just crashes. They need to sort this mess asap because even though the other BL teams aren't of the same quality as Bayern they have proved this year that there are perhaps 4-5 teams that are willing to take the game to Bayern.
    Last edited by Henx; 2018-10-07 at 11:48 AM.

Lacazette coming good I think.

Hopefully one of our strikers score today.

- - - Updated - - -

Henry and Terry to take over at Villa park apparently.

Championship getting weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    So OT yesterday was an experience. Honestly by half time, never known the place feel toxic. But it’s players like Pogba and Lukaku not putting a shift in, and especially the board who are getting the flak rather than Mou.

Mata sorted us out though, he should be captain and playing every week. Ironic it’s him digging Mou out of a hole. Also play better with Fellaini, and not just in the lumping the ball up to him way.

Would we have been able to make a comeback against a better side? Maybe not, but we shouldn’t even be getting into a situation like that. I don’t know what that formation was we finished with was, but it was players just being where they were comfortable, and where they needed to be. Meant unlike the Valencia game they weren’t tripping up on each other and actually had something resembling width. They had actual freedom.

what a beautiful team goal
    https://streamja.com/njR4
    Last edited by sheffield; 2018-10-07 at 12:36 PM.

Unai Emery I fucking love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I can get used to this

I enjoy watching Arsenal and suffer watching Bayern, what is happening.

Fuck Wenger for holding us back for over 10 years, this is the way Arsenal should've been playing.

okay, Chelsea wins for ugliest kit of the season

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    okay, Chelsea wins for ugliest kit of the season
    It's the orange socks isn't it?

Another premier league game, another bus. Cowardly managers.
    Would help if we were good at corners. Willian needs to have a word with himself. Awful delivery.

yeah. the shirt looks nice but the socks make no sense

MA BOI. What a pass from Barkley.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck sake Morata.
    One step forward. Two steps back.

It's Torres all over again

- - - Updated - - -

Beautiful. On the pitch and for my Fantasy Football points too

Deleted
    Chelsea and Arsenal looking great.
    Spurs getting results, staying in touching distance (even though we know they'll bottle it)

Could be a great title race yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Chelsea and Arsenal looking great.
    Spurs getting results, staying in touching distance (even though we know they'll bottle it)

Could be a great title race yet.
    If Spurs finished 3rd in a 2 horse title race, where will they finish in a 5 horse race?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    If Spurs finished 3rd in a 2 horse title race, where will they finish in a 5 horse race?
    probably above chelsea again