Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
    I'm not a mind reader.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I'm not a mind reader.
    No, you are the king of virtue signaling.
    virtue signalling makes me sick to my stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
    No, you are the king of virtue signaling.
    I don't agree with that at all but you don't care about just letting things go do you? What benefit will overhanded punitive action bring apart from ruining lives?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Is wanting people to be lashed bloody not sociopathic behaviour?
    no. it is punishment for a wrong act.

teenagers feel invincible, and they behave in disgusting ways. they need to made to know fear of punishment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    The real tragedy here is if she no longer gets out to sit on that park bench anymore to enjoy the weather/scenery.

As for those kids? They're not little kids. I didn't behave like this at 16 I knew better. I initially thought they were probably 10 year old's just getting up to no good. Also, where's the shame? the parents are still having his birthday party? If I'd have done something this fucked up when I was 16 my dad would have probably knocked the fuck out of me.
    Exactly this, I wasn't the most well behaved teen but if I had done something like this and bragged about, my dad probably would have given me a beating and both my parents probably would have disowned me, they certainly would have thrown me a birthday party!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the kid's excuse to his mother. "I didn't participate in what they did to the woman. I just happen to be walking through the park and saw my friends and took a selfie with them after they did it and then left." The kid doesn't deserve death threats, but he sure doesn't deserve a freaking birthday party right after, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    What the?! You are the king of virtue-signalling on these forums and potentially on any other message boards you frequent.
    You took the bait, just as you did in your signature. Don't feed the trolls mate.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

teenagers feel invincible, and they behave in disgusting ways. they need to made to know fear of punishment.
    The punishment should be proportional to the offense - that is one of the main principles of retributive justice. I know you're not being serious here but the scary thign is some people on social media have tracked where these guys live and a white supremacist with lots of tattoos has even threatened to douse them in acid on snapchat.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, our justice system should not be based on retribution but rather more importantly it should be aimed at rehabilitation and reducing recidivism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    what the fuck is the point of sending death threats if you aren't going to go through with it. Either do it or shut the fuck up.

Tho i do hope those kids get beaten up by people. The cunt of a mother also needs to shut her mouth, she has no right to talk about she or her family needs when her disgusting son participates in something this cruel.
    There is more satisfaction in knowing someone is terrified of what you're gonna do to them than actually killing them. Killing someone just isn't satisfying the third time onward, so all yo have is the period of time they know you are going to hurt them until you actually do. Its like being hungry and your food is their emotions toward you, skip that part and you're still hungry

Is wanting people to be lashed bloody not sociopathic behaviour?
    And yet American and Europeans are telling us they are more civilised than ISIS.

The punishment should be proportional to the offense - that is one of the main principles of retributive justice. I know you're not being serious here but the scary thign is some people on social media have tracked where these guys live and a white supremacist with lots of tattoos has even threatened to douse them in acid on snapchat.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, our justice system should not be based on retribution but rather more importantly it should be aimed at rehabilitation and reducing recidivism.
    i am being serious.

anyone saying they deserve death for this is wrong. they're teenagers, they're idiots.

but this is why they need a good lashing. to feel the gravity of their actions weigh on them, to know that if you ever behave in this way, you're going to suffer for it. that reprisal will come. they have to learn that they cannot ever do anything even similar to this again.

also, that guy threatening them with acid should be arrested for making terroristic threats.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

It being punishment doesn’t make it any less sociopathic.

Hope they are scared shittless for a long time, bunch of pussies who cry when things dont go their way.
    Do you hear the voices too?

i am being serious.

anyone saying they deserve death for this is wrong. they're teenagers, they're idiots.

but this is why they need a good lashing. to feel the gravity of their actions weigh on them, to know that if you ever behave in this way, you're going to suffer for it. that reprisal will come. they have to learn that they cannot ever do anything even similar to this again.

also, that guy threatening them with acid should be arrested for making terroristic threats.
    There is a reason why physical punishment has been abolished a long time ago mainly because of human rights and/or human dignity and perhaps more importantly because they don't work - they are not effective at reducing recidivism.

7+ Year Old Account
    And yet American and Europeans are telling us they are more civilised than ISIS.
    America doesn’t lash people bloody and I doudt Europe does either. So even if derp wasn’t better most of the people are.

America doesn’t lash people bloody and I doudt Europe does either. So even if derp wasn’t better most of the people are.
    Notice I referred to individual citizens of both continents posting in this thread not the entire continents as a whole.

You need to fix your reading comprehension buddy. With that said, I suggest you don't alienate the only person on your side in this thread. We have a bunch of angry people on this forum.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    At least the dad had a good reaction. Forcing his son to go to the police station to confess and then grounding him.

Deleted
    They sound real hard.

Should have community service in some sewer for a few weeks to teach them some manners.

It being punishment doesn’t make it any less sociopathic.
    it does.

a sociopath feels nothing, but enjoying people's and animal's suffering. they don't feel right or wrong.

seeking punishment for wrongdoers is seeking justice for a misdeed, because you know they have done wrong and you never want it to happen again, because you know right from wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Notice I referred to individual citizens of both continents posting in this thread not the entire continents as a whole.

You need to fix your reading comprehension buddy. With that said, I suggest you don't alienate the only person on your side in this thread. We have a bunch of angry people on this forum.
    You didn’t actually refer to any individuals you just said American and Europeans neither are individuals.