Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    i wonder what goes on in these peoples mind that the most important part of committing a crime is recording it, presumably with the intention to put it on social media.

they should punish them hard, like forced labor; punish one to educate all.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

As someone in the UK, I really think were better off with sharia law, too many retards around.

we can do without the acid attacks and rape gangs though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    They don't deserve to be attacked anymore than their victim did. Welcome to functioning society.
    Either find a quote where I say they deserve that or stop making shit up. All I have said is that they had police protection when they were in custody, they chose to bail themselves out and now they want priority protection from the police. Why should tax payers money go towards to priority protection for these scumbags, if they are scared then don't go out, society will be better for it. It's very rare for outraged citizens to actually form mobs and ransack peoples houses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    It being punishment doesn’t make it any less sociopathic.
    What does that say about the death sentence in countries that still allow it then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    Either find a quote where I say they deserve that or stop making shit up. All I have said is that they had police protection when they were in custody, they chose to bail themselves out and now they want priority protection from the police. Why should tax payers money go towards to priority protection for these scumbags, if they are scared then don't go out, society will be better for it. It's very rare for outraged citizens to actually form mobs and ransack peoples houses.

- - - Updated - - -

What does that say about the death sentence in countries that still allow it then?
    What makes them undeserving of police protection other than a sentiment of vigilantism?

10+ Year Old Account
    You just seem to be trying to justify sociopathic behaviour by trying to hide it behind a false notion of justice with a punishment that doesn’t even work or else it would still be in use. You want pain visited upon theses people because you would find joy out of it or you really think it will work even though history doesn’t agree. So your either a sociopath or ignorant.
    Are people that support the death sentence sociopaths? What about the family of the deceased that watch the murderers execution, are they sociopaths? You are extending the definition of a sociopath to seemingly include any and all violent acts regardless of reason. If someone breaks into your house and threatens your family, are you a sociopath for pushing them downstairs rather than call the police and wait for justice to be met? A sociopath is someone who has no conscience, someone who feels no remorse or guilt for their actions whether that be lying, stealing, cheating or attacking, its not just any violent person.
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I’m against the death penalty and don’t think it should be a thing in any country that plays at being civil. Jail should be soly about rehabilitation any one who can be rehabilitated should and released back into society. Thoses who can’t shouldnt be released. Sentencing as a whole should be changed if you ask me puting some one in jail for a year or two is worthless if they come out unchanged or worse they should be given every thing possible to turn there life around but if they are unwilling to do so they should stay in till they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Are people that support the death sentence sociopaths? What about the family of the deceased that watch the murderers execution, are they sociopaths? You are extending the definition of a sociopath to seemingly include any and all violent acts regardless of reason. If someone breaks into your house and threatens your family, are you a sociopath for pushing them downstairs rather than call the police and wait for justice to be met? A sociopath is someone who has no conscience, someone who feels no remorse or guilt for their actions whether that be lying, stealing, cheating or attacking, its not just any violent person.
    Do you think lashing some one bloody is just a violent act? Do you think it’s equal to self defense? If you think some one should be punished in such a way you either truly think it is something that will work like derp does or you want it done because you take joy out of it and have no remorse or guilt about it being done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds less like "police protection" and more she called and they told her to call into a particular station if a threat presented itself, in which case they would come. In which case they're about as well protected in an immediate sense as any other citizen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think lashing some one bloody is just a violent act? Do you think it’s equal to self defense? If you think some one should be punished in such a way you either truly think it is something that will work like derp does or you want it done because you take joy out of it and have no remorse or guilt about it being done.
    I never said they deserved a lashing or that I agreed with it, I was just pointing out that wanting something like that as punishment is not Sociopathic.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/31/boys-...ction-7779513/

What these boys did disgusts me, but it's the mother's reaction that really winds me up. After her kid has done this, how can she have the audacity to try and play her son and family as victims?! Who gives a shit if this is what her family 'needs'? The actual victim in this story didn't need to pelted with flour and eggs by this woman's son and she certainly didn't need a selfie with her attackers! He shouldn't be getting a party after this, he should be in a young offenders institute.

I was glad to see that one of the other guys parents actually forced him to confess and grounded him, but these kids should not be getting police protection, in my opinion, they need to learn that actions have consequences. What do you guys think?
    The police protection is bullshit and the police should have refused to protect them. Attacking a disabled person is fucking low, how fucked in the head do you have to be to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Just put them down like the beasts they are. If you gang up on a disabled, defenseless person and then proceed to take pictures to boast about how you humiliated them, you really should have no place in society.
    yes, and nobody (especially not young idiot kids) ever changes or regrets what they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Are people that support the death sentence sociopaths? .
    yes

What about the family of the deceased that watch the murderers execution, are they sociopaths? You are extending the definition of a sociopath to seemingly include any and all violent acts regardless of reason. If someone breaks into your house and threatens your family, are you a sociopath for pushing them downstairs rather than call the police and wait for justice to be met? A sociopath is someone who has no conscience, someone who feels no remorse or guilt for their actions whether that be lying, stealing, cheating or attacking, its not just any violent person.
    it's called a JUSTICE system not a vengeance system. vengeance is never fair, and it's never just.

it's totally understandable if you want to see someone who did you wrong punished, and a completely human thing to feel. but that's precisely why you're not the appropriate agent to carry out the judgement.

as to the OP:
    there's nothing wrong with the police protecting criminals until judgement is passed on them.

if they just let everyone murder each other because "Hey they're criminals" then we'd arrive at anarchy pretty quickly.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-08-01 at 09:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thirty or so years ago they'd have that shit beaten out of them, problem solved. I blame liberalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Thirty or so years ago they'd have that shit beaten out of them, problem solved. I blame liberalism.
    thirty or so years ago people would still be doing dumbass stuff. since when has punishment ever been a functional deterrent?
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    thirty or so years ago people would still be doing dumbass stuff. since when has punishment ever been a functional deterrent?
    Since dawn of times. If a dog understands punishment when you train it, humans probably should, too.

Since dawn of times. If a dog understands punishment when you train it, humans probably should, too.
    how about some proof?
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    how about some proof?
    Every trained dog ever.

Or, if you want human examples, Saudi Arabia. They publicly behead rapists and cut off hands for theft. Crime rate is very low in Saudi Arabia.

Dogs don't really respond well to punishment though. Same applies to most animals, hell, when working with any large animal, the last thing you want to do is frustrate it or make it fear you...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yes, and nobody (especially not young idiot kids) ever changes or regrets what they do.
    You're not a "young kid" at 16. You're two years away from being trusted enough to elect public officials, buying firearms and go to prison, and in some places you're old enough to handle a multiton chunk of metal at 85 mph. Being 16 is not an excuse. If you haven't figured out not to abuse and humiliate people in public - and have the gall to pose for photos, you're probably not going to get it - and frankly, you're just a waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    You're not a "young kid" at 16. You're two years away from being trusted enough to elect public officials, buying firearms and go to prison, and in some places you're old enough to handle a multiton chunk of metal at 85 mph. Being 16 is not an excuse. If you haven't figured out not to abuse and humiliate people in public - and have the gall to pose for photos, you're probably not going to get it - and frankly, you're just a waste of space.
    and yet you're not old enough to decide if you want to have sex with someone or not.

make your mind up america :P

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    and yet you're not old enough to decide if you want to have sex with someone or not.

make your mind up america :P
    You are in most states actually...

In most of these states, it's perfectly legal for, say a 27 year old, to enter a sexual relationship with a 16 year old, provided they are not in a position of authority over said 16 year old (i.e. teacher).