Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinal View Post
    like it or not, you've lost lordaeron for good. lordaeron is ours, long live the alliance of lordaeron, its killing you so badly and you know it.
    cry me a fucking river.
    yeah thats right!! lots of mindless skeletons with Alliance shields roaming around. Must be Alliances territory lol!

Easy solution: just have a Blight accident in Ogrimmar and turn all poor Orcs who were unintentionally caught in the accident into Undeath so they could keep serving the Horde (hope the Val'kyr are powerful enough now to bring all of them back). Voila, new Forsaken's city. There isn't any Saurfang to complain anymore.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2018-08-10 at 06:22 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see Winterspring is actually very good area for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    Yep, fair point there - just albeit, still the most powerful Death Knight in history at that time courtesy of Frostmourne
    I would argue that seeing as the fully buffed apocalypse and other DK artifacts supposedly match or exceed that level of power.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Worst thing is they've lost their only supply of human corpses and their homeland.
    Like it or not, Lordaeron isn't home to the humans, Stormwind isn't reclaiming it for anyone, it's the forsakens home and the only reasonable means of replenishing their population besides raising the Alliance dead, which everyone considers a moral outrage.

If Tirisifal is lost then Sylvanas needs to be in a perpetual, winning war just to keep the Forsaken going.
    Meh, it won't be the first time for a race that's dwindling on the verge of extinction to chrun out armies after armies. All gnomes are survivors from one city. All goblins could fit into one ship. Etc.

Has everyone forgotten that the Broken Isles is basically all Horde Territory now?
    Stormheim would make a good home I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Factcheck View Post
    Has everyone forgotten that the Broken Isles is basically all Horde Territory now?
    That's a good point about the Broken Isles as a new home, for some reason I never considered it. Stormheim is a good idea, and Highmountain would be too, especially as it would feel kinda like the Forsaken being taken into the Horde once again through the kindness of the tauren. It could also possibly lay the groundwork for improving relations between Baine and Sylvanas with his race cousins taking in her homeless nomadic kin. Geographically it would also be a well fortified zone being primarily located at the top of high peaks and ranges that could prove to be advantageous over invading enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I can see Winterspring is actually very good area for them.
    Oh yeah! I forgot all about Winterspring. I could see them there actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I'd say they should move down to Garrosh's underground fortress. Not quite an undercity, but it would beat the desert sun.
    Does it even exist anymore in canon? It seems to have been completely ignore so far, including its massive workshop and troves of Iron Star technology.

As for the Forsaken, they should have their new capital in the ruins of Theramore. It's in Kalimdor, the area is dreary and swampy just as they like it, it's one more Horde port, there's magical energy to harness, and giving Jaina the middle finger by squatting in the rubble of her city is just the kind of over the top douchebaggery the Forsaken love.

Quote Originally Posted by Factcheck View Post
    Yeah...the vrykul aren't going to just let forsaken, especially those following a leader who tried to enslavement one of their deities, settle there.

On-topic, Northrend is probably the best home for forsaken outside of Lordaeron since it's cold and full of lethargic corpses under the control of Bolvar who could potentially be converted through being granted free will by Sylvanas.

Right now, night elves could holster down in Moonglade, Hyjal and Val'sharah where they would be protected due to the sacredness of these sites and their protection by the Ancients and Cenarius.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-08-11 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Yeah...the vrykul aren't going to just let forsaken, especially those following a leader who tried to enslavement one of their deities, settle there.
    Good, then we can finaly kill them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Good, then we can finaly kill them off.
    Worked real well with the Gilneans...

7+ Year Old Account
    the main problem i think its from where thy gonna take new friends, since their source is on another continent now

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Worked real well with the Gilneans...
    Gilneans are playable so they have plot armor. Vrykul can be easily killed off, they are useless anyway.