When is this press event supposed to happen, does anyone know the official date?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You are so starved that you started discussing "leaks"? Have some dignity people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    ESO is having their next chapter PTR on the 15th. I guess mid-April will be patch note season for me
    They sorta kinda covered it already with CoS. And it's not like PTR (with shit ton of bugs) will somehow bring people to live servers.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-04-04 at 01:21 PM.

Crossing my fingers for the PTR today. It's been historically launched on tuesdays or thursdays right?
    I know it may be next week, or who knows, even later, but I'm really hoping it's today <3

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Crossing my fingers for the PTR today. It's been historically launched on tuesdays or thursdays right?
    I know it may be next week, or who knows, even later, but I'm really hoping it's today <3
    Any work day is possible. 8.1, although completely broken, started on Friday. If I remember correctly, we even had Monday build in some Beta.

Azshara raid is basically Tomb of Sargeras of the expansion, as Legion and BFA launched more or less on the same date, I would guess Mythic Azshara raid opens June 26 or July 3.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Azshara raid is basically Tomb of Sargeras of the expansion, as Legion and BFA launched more or less on the same date, I would guess Mythic Azshara raid opens June 26 or July 3.
    i don't think it will be July 3 because of the July 4th holiday here in America. This way Blizz employees can have off that week, maybe the week after though

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Yeah, also middle raid last around 5 months. And this time raid will start some time after 8.2, 8.2.5 most likely will launch around September (I would say August, but it is most likely Classic month).

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am just talking about me, not about Blizz. I follow both games so I'll be busy reading patch notes and datamining
    Sorry, brain fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    i don't think it will be July 3 because of the July 4th holiday here in America. This way Blizz employees can have off that week, maybe the week after though
    Patches generally come out a few weeks before Mythic, I wrote up my guess for Mythic raids opening.

I hope they go back from doing zandalari and kul tiran as allied races (they are good but seem to take up far too much time) and go back to what allied races should be: basically reskins.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    I hope they go back from doing zandalari and kul tiran as allied races (they are good but seem to take up far too much time) and go back to what allied races should be: basically reskins.
    What even took them so long, those few cosmetic touches that were ultimately pointless? Racial ability tuning? They were almost done since launch. They were everywhere, dont tell me that it took half a year to make few quests and change the parameter on playable to "yes".

You can expect even more timegating for other AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    What even took them so long, those few cosmetic touches that were ultimately pointless? Racial ability tuning? They were almost done since launch. They were everywhere, dont tell me that it took half a year to make few quests and change the parameter on playable to "yes".

You can expect even more timegating for other AR.
    It was explicitly the Kul'tirans, who have an entirely new rig. Kul'tirans were not planned to be an Allied Race, but they later decided to add them.

Also, Jeremy is dropping some notes, new seahorses are Tidestallions
    Last edited by serra2; 2019-04-04 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    It was explicitly the Kul'tirans, who have an entirely new rig. Kul'tirans were not planned to be an Allied Race, but they later decided to add them.
    A shame though, nobody wants to play a fat human that is downgrade of the Vrykul
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    Also, Jeremy is dropping some notes, new seahorses are Tidestallions
    This is like 4th 8.2. related tweet this week.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    A shame though, nobody wants to play a fat human that is downgrade of the Vrykul
    Speak for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    This is like 4th 8.2. related tweet this week.
    Which means either 8.2 is tomorrow, or 8.2 is like a month away and the devs are just being trolls.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Don't they usually aim to drop PTR releases/builds for Fridays? 8.2 come through plz. WoW is trash and I need a reason to love it again like I did for the last 12 years (would be 14 but I'm pretending WoD didn't exist).

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    Mon everyone knows the zandalaris are the best allied race currently
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Mon everyone knows the zandalaris are the best allied race currently
    thats not how you spell dark iron

5+ Year Old Account
    Thank you!
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    thats not how you spell dark iron
    Sorry but Zandalari get my vote. First ever Horde race that made me go, "yup I'd play a Horde for them".

Although I do have a really cool Dark Iron Rogue I'd like to level up as well.

8.2 build on the encrypted endpoint! No datamining just yet but a good sign for PTR soonish. Getting there!