Fem gilblin model looks outdated, not AR material for sure.

What I find funny is that the Vulpera are CLEARLY using new goblin animations that will be used for them in the rework, yet they STILL didn't feel like updating Gelblins or making a new version of the female Gelblin before 8.2.5.

-Mounts are cool, I'm liking the mechs and seahorses and loving the wheel.

-The mog sets are terrible apart from, strangely enough, the PvP cloth Aspirant set which is way better than any Glad or Mythic set.

-lol the faction war story keeps being hilariously awful.

-Fucking finally flight holy shit.

-These essence look decent on paper but... I'm not sure about the unlock methods. A good portion of them require intense PvE or PvP participation for Epic ratings. If you hate PvP's guts (as I do) or have 0 interest in raids or fairly high tier M+, potentially BiS essences could be entirely closed off to you unless you dip in content you won't like. Progression locked behind clear goals is nice and all but I don't think that's the way to implement it.

Besides, will we even keep these cosmetic Legendary spells effects when BfA ends? At least with Artifact skins we were 100% confirmed to keep them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mechagon looks promising

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Again, your order has moved past that. Heck, the entire Blood Elf race on Horde has moved past being edgy (see: everyone talking about how they've lost their edge). That you want to hold onto it is pretty silly and out of character. Remember in WoW every race is a hive mind, right? /s

But regardless, it looks like from the PTR Loyalist and Non-Loyalist Horde help free Baine.

"Baine Scenario (Loyalist)
    Description: Save Baine Bloodhoof from being executed."
    I’m aware. If that remains the case when 8.2 hits live then I’m quitting the game for good. This civil war rehash is stupid enough without being forced to kill members of my own race because ‘lolspying’ or whatever Sylvanas’ reasoning for having us do that is.

I’m actually surprised. I expected something utterly moronic and shite, but this somehow beats my worst estimates by a dozen light years.

I'd like it if Thrall threatens the Loyalist Horde player's ass so hard that they're forced to submit to him.

Alternatively, he can kill them canonically, and they have to log out forever. Up to you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    What I find funny is that the Vulpera are CLEARLY using new goblin animations that will be used for them in the rework, yet they STILL didn't feel like updating Gelblins or making a new version of the female Gelblin before 8.2.5.
    On another thought, it could be that we could unlock them for Goblins and thats why they shit-tier. But this is more like a funny not gonna happen theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    -Mounts are cool, I'm liking the mechs and seahorses and loving the wheel.

-The mog sets are terrible apart from, strangely enough, the PvP cloth Aspirant set which is way better than any Glad or Mythic set.

-lol the faction war story keeps being hilariously awful.

-Fucking finally flight holy shit.

-These essence look decent on paper but... I'm not sure about the unlock methods. A good portion of them require intense PvE or PvP participation for Epic ratings. If you hate PvP's guts (as I do) or have 0 interest in raids or fairly high tier M+, potentially BiS essences could be entirely closed off to you unless you dip in content you won't like. Progression locked behind clear goals is nice and all but I don't think that's the way to implement it.

Besides, will we even keep these cosmetic Legendary spells effects when BfA ends? At least with Artifact skins we were 100% confirmed to keep them.
    One could argue that, if you do not intend to go so deep into PvP/E, then you also don't need the additional power.
    Yohohoho

From a blue post: (Source)

Please note that Essences will not be purchasable when Rise of Azshara arrives in a few weeks—this is solely meant to support testing the Essences.
    Are we in for a shorter PTR this time maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post

Depends on how fast they unlock Nazjatar and going into testing Dungeon, Raid and Warfront.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

I think they mean when Naz’Jatar is available on the PTR in a few weeks.

Hope we’ll get to test the War Campaign sooner than that so I know whether or not I can uninstall the game.

15+ Year Old Account

I'd wager it's Blizzard's version of "few"....like, ~ten.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

That was a fun one. So much more left to do but we did pretty great as a community with filenames (almost) completely dropping off the face of the planet. Some fun projects ahead to try and do our best at keeping filenames going without Blizzard's support. Gotta help out those (machinima) artists that rely on these files.

Content wise I haven't really looked at anything but Mechagon yet which looks pretty cool. Goodnight friends and I wish everyone a happy new PTR!

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    The first quest give to us from MOTHER require to gatherer dragon essences to empowering Heart of Azeroth... So I just take the first essence in Neltharion Lair and the next is into the Emerald Dream. Kalecgos and Ebonborn are now in the Heart of Azeroth chamber helping Magni with this essences...

I dont know why we need dragons essence but are part of the process to empowering the HoA.
    They're the first essences you get. Emerald Dream is rank 2. Though right now the quest rewards the wrong item, so you have to buy the correct one from Heartataur.

I'd like it if Thrall threatens the Loyalist Horde player's ass so hard that they're forced to submit to him.

Alternatively, he can kill them canonically, and they have to log out forever. Up to you guys!
    Will never happen, but I would cry tears of joy watching Thrall curbstomp Aeula and the other Sylvanas fanboys' toons.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    What the fuck did you expect. Writing "choices" into an MMO was fucking stupid from the start.

Why the fuck would a Sylvanas loyalist release Baine? Oh they don't! Thrall forces them!

Why the fuck would a Baine/Saurfang loyalist give a fucking old god empowered blade to Sylvanas? Oh because - reasons.

Blizzard writing lol.
    They only wrote choices because people who played too many bioware games and self-identified with their fantasy elf wouldn't shut the hell up about not being able to change shit.

These are the best "choices" anyone is going to GET in an MMO! People scream about not being able to do something but I'm like, I don't want your crusty ass Sylvanas fanboy or Night Elf fanatic to decide dick for MY CHARACTER! Eat it!

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Two new zones. One a sandbox type. 1 mega dungeon and 1 raid. On top of that tonnes of system changes and new RPG systems and you think you're in for a shorter PTR?

Lol 8.2 is coming out late July or August.
    I think everyone is safe to take a blue's word over yours, especially when you haven't ever been right about anything. Hell I get things wrong twice a day and I still have predicted more things than your ass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Content wise I haven't really looked at anything but Mechagon yet which looks pretty cool. Goodnight friends and I wish everyone a happy new PTR!
    Thank you for all your work Marla!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everyone is safe to take a blue's word over yours, especially when you haven't ever been right about anything. Hell I get things wrong twice a day and I still have predicted more things than your ass.
    Stop arguing, it's pointless. Even if it comes out late, if the end result is a better experience then good. I'm thinking June honestly but I digress.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Also, in case you were wondering about mechagnomes and armor:

These look better than I thought, not bad. Gnomes in general don't interest me but these definitely fit the theme they're going for! Btw is that a full on robot gnome 2nd from right?