Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I also liked the more interactive flight we had back in TBC because of the fel cannons and the kaliri owls. I'd like flying, and all exploration in general, to have its own gameplay elements.
    That wasn't even close to interactive. Everyone just got high enough in the air to avoid it. It was completely pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Azshara defeat and...

maybe one for after turning in her defeat quest?
    Could also be 2 different version of the same cutscene, might be a Anduin or Sylvanas reaciton shot after we defeat Azshara for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I mean, there are two encrypted videos in the game still.
    Two? One is certainly Azshara finale.
    Are their file sizes similar?

Because size may indicate importance. The other one may be a short transition cinematic (like pre-Argus fight) if it’s a lot smaller, for instance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Could also be 2 different version of the same cutscene, might be a Anduin or Sylvanas reaciton shot after we defeat Azshara for all we know.
    There’s no sense in faction-aligned cinematics since Jaina, Lor’themar, Talyssra and Shandris are all working together this time.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post

Because size may indicate importance. The other one may be a short transition cinematic (like pre-Argus fight) if it’s a lot smaller, for instance

- - - Updated - - -

There’s no sense in faction-aligned cinematics since Jaina, Lor’themar, Talyssra and Shandris are all working together this time.
    That is why i specifically mentioned Sylvanas or Anduin.
    Other than that, might be miscounted considering the 2 different version of the Nazjatar intro was so similar.

I think you are on to something with a pre-azshara cutscene though. Seems like the place that would have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Why so salty? The interest in 9.0 is lightyears ahead of the interest in 8.3 or anything related to BfA so what's your point? Granted, that's not necessarily exclusive to BfA as new expansion stuff is usually more exciting then stuff related to an ongoing expansion yet for a lot of players the end of BfA can't come soon enough. The only thing(s) remotely interesting left for BfA are a) fate of N'zoth/Sylvanas/Azshara (which most of basically is 9.0 stuff) and b) future of Thunder Bluff.
    All I see is a salty person sharing his/her wishful thinking and making unsubstantiated claims.

You do you, you've been doing you for the past 4 years, never changing your tune but seemingly never learning neither. Can't do anything about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    That wasn't even close to interactive. Everyone just got high enough in the air to avoid it. It was completely pointless.
    Same as with the Mechagon aerial systems. Flying there just amounts to flying out of range.
    They could revamp flight and make it contain actual mechanics, with the skies having enemies patrolling etc and flight gameplay which meant you couldn't just sit in the air and the mount would flap forever on its own.

I'd rather have that and be able to fly ASAP, than the current system. Still, the current system is better than no flight at all.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
    Oh, oh boy oh boy!! I always forget that the end boss tends to come with a cinematic! Will it be out next week as players kill Normal/HC? I don't remember how it was for Antorus.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    All I see is a salty person sharing his/her wishful thinking and making unsubstantiated claims.

You do you, you've been doing you for the past 4 years, never changing your tune but seemingly never learning neither. Can't do anything about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Same as with the Mechagon aerial systems. Flying there just amounts to flying out of range.
    They could revamp flight and make it contain actual mechanics, with the skies having enemies patrolling etc and flight gameplay which meant you couldn't just sit in the air and the mount would flap forever on its own.

I'd rather have that and be able to fly ASAP, than the current system. Still, the current system is better than no flight at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, oh boy oh boy!! I always forget that the end boss tends to come with a cinematic! Will it be out next week as players kill Normal/HC? I don't remember how it was for Antorus.
    Boss cinematics are always out the instant someone kills it. Should be up on WoWhead or youtube or something a couple hours into the next reset.
    All my money is on confirmation htat Sylvanas or some proxy will be the final boss, i really don't think N'zoth can be squeezed in as a final boss unless it comes out that Blizz reworked the ending the BfA entirely from the ground up.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Pretty sure the post-Argus cinematic was out right on the first kill, mostly because the end wouldn't make any sense without it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Pretty sure the post-Argus cinematic was out right on the first kill, mostly because the end wouldn't make any sense without it.
    It will be out right on the first kill of Normal/HC, but iirc I think Blizzard themselves don't post a video to youtube until LFR releases. I'm assuming because at that point they realize all their players will see the cinematic anyway.

Mythic guilds will overrun Normal by tuesday. We will probably see the cinematic(s) eight hours or so after the servers are up.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Mythic guilds will overrun Normal by tuesday. We will probably see the cinematic(s) eight hours or so after the servers are up.
    Yeah we'll definitely see the cinematic posted by like MMO-C and Wowhead.

3022947 is 39MB and 3022757 is 67MB (both 1920x1080 versions).

3022947 is 1m:22s and 3022757 is 2m:21s.

Separate keys too, so might not be intended to unlock at the exact same time. Maybe.

Did we see Crossroads in-game yet? I don't remember seeing the key for it. 3022757 might be just that which would leave us with 1 encrypted cutscene/cinematic left if I didn't miss that one as well.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2019-07-04 at 06:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Separate keys too, so might not be intended to unlock at the exact same time. Maybe.

Did we see Crossroads in-game yet? I don't remember seeing the key for it. 3022757 might be just that which would leave us with 1 encrypted cutscene/cinematic left if I didn't miss that one as well.
    Yeah it was in game already, during the tauren heritage armour quest line.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Yeah it was in game already, during the tauren heritage armour quest line.
    I should probably go and do that and actually try and make it spoil the key to me this time around. Thanks!

The second one's length is indeed the same one than the Crossroads' video. If it is true we're only getting one video with only half the time. That's a letdown.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What are the odds there's an extra wrapup cinematic like how there was War Campaign stuff after BoD?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    The second one's length is indeed the same one than the Crossroads' video. If it is true we're only getting one video with only half the time. That's a letdown.
    It’s a cold shower, but it’s better to know it now than get hyped for a week.
    Whatever...

It’s a cold shower, but it’s better to know it now than get hyped for a week.
    Let us instead enjoy the few hours of unbridled potential and wonder we experienced.
    Not often we get any of those outside patch release season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Let us instead enjoy the few hours of unbridled potential and wonder we experienced.
    Not often we get any of those outside patch release season.
    And as I posted it in some Discords.. I dont know if the Ingame adds some seconds, but on YouTube: Crossroads and the Nazjatar Introduction were about the same length.

Just for the few troopers who still have hope, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    And as I posted it in some Discords.. I dont know if the Ingame adds some seconds, but on YouTube: Crossroads and the Nazjatar Introduction were about the same length.

Just for the few troopers who still have hope, haha.
    Actually I didn't misread it, god I need more sleep. Anyway, yeah, Crossroads is 2:19 on youtube, not 2:21.
    Last edited by Izalla; 2019-07-04 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Oops
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

First cinematic is Nzoth being set free and murdering Azshara.

Second cinematic is Sylvanas pointing the Bilgewater Cannon at Stormwind (targetting the nelf refugees in particular, they show a zoom in) and then nuking the whole city while she dabs.