5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Vulpera aren't really into the whole tech thing from what we've seen so far

Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    I actually love that most of the comments are related to the model reworks, armor looks, mounts etc. Good to see more of the community focus on character customization stuff because honestly stuff like class gameplay/balance/etc is always changing.

But aesthetics stick with us, hoping this leads to more prioritization in those areas of development.

If the PTR is live within the next weeks the likely release frame for 8.2.5 moves from mid September to October, few weeks before Blizzcon, right? I mean it’s almost August and PTS lasts for what, 4-6 weeks with the .x.5 patches?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    -- SNIP --
    I can't argue against the visual evidence. The Vulpera will be a valuable part of the Team. Fortress 2 Engineer, there's no role they apparently cannot fill. The Valve is definitely thus open for Vulpera Tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If the PTR is live within the next weeks the likely release frame for 8.2.5 moves from mid September to October, few weeks before Blizzcon, right? I mean it’s almost August and PTS lasts for what, 4-6 weeks with the .x.5 patches?
    Usually around 4-6, so we'd be probably looking at mid-late Sept if we get the announcement and/or PTR in the next week or two. It definitely lends credence to the 8.3 introduction at Blizzcon theory, even though that feels like a really weird choice IMO.

I can't argue against the visual evidence. The Vulpera will be a valuable part of the Team. Fortress 2 Engineer, there's no role they apparently cannot fill. The Valve is definitely thus open for Vulpera Tinkers.

Usually around 4-6, so we'd be probably looking at mid-late Sept if we get the announcement and/or PTR in the next week or two. It definitely lends credence to the 8.3 introduction at Blizzcon theory, even though that feels like a really weird choice IMO.
    My guess is just that next expansion will be 100% Old Gods and their damage. N'Zoth is free and preparing, maybe we will see some minions from him in 8.3, but I guess 8.3 is just fully based on Sylvanas and the conclusion of the Faction War, so that they can reveal both at the same time without spoilering the end of BfA since N'Zoth is already free.

Pretty sure Nzoth is the last boss of the expansion.

It’s a bit weird honestly, the timing seems way off. Let’s assume 8.3 PTS will be up right after Blizzcon, that moves the 8.3 release out of this year to January or even February 2020 - that’s 5 months later than the 7.3 release we had in August.

If this is the case we can safely assume the next expansion won’t be launched in Summer 2020 as we never had a final tier that was just 6 months long. And with a 8.3.5 in between it’s even less likely. Sure they can do it this time (yikes I‘m hearing this for the umpteenth time then)... /s

It’s just a weird move. I don’t know how you could tie 8.3 and 9.0 release together for a huge reveal at Blizzcon. I mean the revelation of 9.0 already spoilers the outcome of 8.3 which makes 8.3 quite redundant altogether.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    I don't doubt it, but I hope the fight is more than just tentacles and madness effects. It should have some twist.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I don't doubt it, but I hope the fight is more than just tentacles and madness effects. It should have some twist.
    Madness is a job requirement for Old God and or Cosmic Horror.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    True, I forgot about the Heritage questlines. But yeah I think War Campaign will see a lot of story, it's just what goes with N'zoth/Azshara I don't see furthering in 8.2.5.
    Probably still not much because Blizzard wants to 8.3 to have some hype and not foreshadowing things that are obvious like the Crucible of Storms with Knaifu and the nagas. Then again we could get Siege of Thunderbluff and full focus the old gods in 8.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    My guess is just that next expansion will be 100% Old Gods and their damage. N'Zoth is free and preparing, maybe we will see some minions from him in 8.3, but I guess 8.3 is just fully based on Sylvanas and the conclusion of the Faction War, so that they can reveal both at the same time without spoilering the end of BfA since N'Zoth is already free.
    I've long expected that we'll see a true Old God expansion next expansion, perhaps a return to the Black Empire. That then would either leave 8.3 involving Sylvanas and ending the faction war, or us fighting and beating N'Zoth, but N'Zoth's death being the true trigger for the Old Gods/Black Empire to fully rise. Realistically, both seem like the way N'Zoth would act. We've beaten several of the other Old Gods and he's likely weak after a long imprisonment, so for him to straight up fight us now would be foolish...unless there was some other benefit for him in doing so.

But if we stick to the faction war, I totally agree that they can just go straight to a 9.0 panel sans 8.3 spoilers. That may be their best play here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It’s a bit weird honestly, the timing seems way off. Let’s assume 8.3 PTS will be up right after Blizzcon, that moves the 8.3 release out of this year to January or even February 2020 - that’s 5 months later than the 7.3 release we had in August.

If this is the case we can safely assume the next expansion won’t be launched in Summer 2020 as we never had a final tier that was just 6 months long. And with a 8.3.5 in between it’s even less likely. Sure they can do it this time (yikes I‘m hearing this for the umpteenth time then)... /s

It’s just a weird move. I don’t know how you could tie 8.3 and 9.0 release together for a huge reveal at Blizzcon. I mean the revelation of 9.0 already spoilers the outcome of 8.3 which makes 8.3 quite redundant altogether.
    One theory someone else had earlier in this thread (apologies, don't remember who) was a "Rest of BfA" stream, where Blizz would talk both about what we'll see in 8.2.5 and 8.3. If done right, they could then not have to worry about waiting for Blizzcon to do 8.3 and 9.0 at the same time and could instead give the next expansion the time it deserves.

But you bring up a good point with the PTR. Even if Blizz does a mixed 8.2.5/8.3 stream, they still likely won't want to put up a new PTR in October when they are prepping for Blizzcon unless they do it nearly immediately post 8.2.5 launch. We're likely looking at mid/late Nov for that with a likely Jan release then. Presumably, they'd probably get the new raid tier out ASAP in this circumstance for players.

At this point, if they were looking at a summer release schedule still (sticking with the August timeframe they've used for Legion/BfA), they'd almost certainly want to roll the pre-order goodies and the like into 8.3 straight up and kill off 8.3.5. Given that 7.3.5 released in January, this would fit in around the same time frame. But we'd still have a shorter raid time frame...which might well speak to a shorter raid tier than we saw in Antorus. Perhaps another 8 boss raid like we have currently for AEP would work best here.

If Blizz gets 8.2.5 out earlier and gets even a small, highly incomplete version of the PTR up for early Oct., this becomes not much of an issue. If Blizz does a cross reveal of 8.2.5/8.3, this becomes still an issue, but they can somewhat spoil with the 9.0 info pending how much they reveal. Otherwise, I just don't see how you don't do both at Blizzcon...and if you do both, you almost need the stories somewhat unrelated in order to not spoil either side.

10+ Year Old Account
    These are a meme at this point, but without a doubt this is the most interesting and less ''overly wishful'' & ''detailed'' out of all of em https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...tuff_on_4chan/

so good job to the guy that bothered.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    These are a meme at this point, but without a doubt this is the most interesting and less ''overly wishful'' & ''detailed'' out of all of em https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...tuff_on_4chan/

of course Helya is 'kinder' and 'prettier' now for no reason after we defeated her

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

As always:

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    How to spot a fake leak picture 101:

1) It is taken with a camera in 2019*, when it would be much easier and less likely to be caught if you just screenshotted.
    2) It is furthermore taken at a strange angle
    3) The text is cut off or it only shows a portion of the page, rather than the entire thing.

[1]
    [2]
    [3]
    [4]
    [5]
    [6]
    [7]

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised we haven't gotten any 'leaked' login screens yet

How to spot a fake leak picture 101:

1) It is taken with a camera in 2019*, when it would be much easier and less likely to be caught if you just screenshotted.
    2) It is furthermore taken at a strange angle
    3) The text is cut off or it only shows a portion of the page, rather than the entire thing.
    Thanks, I'll remember to take a screenshot the next time I'm watching somebody do a presentation 20 feet away from a computer that isn't mine

10+ Year Old Account
    As always:
    Why did you even bother to link me that when I said that these are clearly memes now and some guy with actually pretty good imagination.

More than whatever Blizzard is actually going to give us in this expansion alone anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    Thanks, I'll remember to take a screenshot the next time I'm watching somebody do a presentation 20 feet away from a computer that isn't mine
    I mean Hitei's not wrong.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Do you think we kill him and we move on?

If N'zoth gets released and defeated in the same expansion, I will be disappointed. I hope he does some major stuff that leads to major changes in the next expansion, ie leveling & world revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    Of course. You know, during those presentations where they pull in random people who haven't been working on the expansion at all and tell them all about it. :^) Those same meetings where you decide to pull your chair right up to the side of the screen and then take out your phone and take a picture.