Holy smoke, Wrathion looks absolutely fantastic.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    how long till people start bringing up new Wrathion model to justify somehow High elves

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Assault on Stormwind. Please. Let. Anduin. DIE.
    I support this. He's useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valeera looks good, but her shoulders are a tad too big imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I support this. He's useless.
    Him dying would be impossible now, with varyan dead and no one to assume stormwind he only lose to sylvanus in terms of plot armor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's the weirdest reach yet
    i bet it will happen, they do with Nozdormu all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Him dying would be impossible now, with varyan dead and no one to assume stormwind he only lose to sylvanus in terms of plot armor
    Jaina can and should. Anduin is just awful. I know it won't happen but Alliance deserves better than Anduin. Unless Anduin turns dark and becomes the Hearthstone Shadow Priest. Then I might like him.

By the way I really dig the theory that Magni is N'zoth - in parts at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina can and should. Anduin is just awful. I know it won't happen but Alliance deserves better than Anduin. Unless Anduin turns dark and becomes the Hearthstone Shadow Priest. Then I might like him.

I think he's just a pawn. I don't even think he's corrupted. Just receiving whispers from Nzoth instead of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Indeed, i just imagined pale forsaken with Belf style gold eyes.

Calia here looks like she's made of marble.
    If we get them as a race, i'll honestly gonna feel inclined to race change my priest.
    I was thinking to change my fury to that race if males are half as awesome as this calia model

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, i just imagined pale forsaken with Belf style gold eyes.

Calia here looks like she's made of marble.
    If we get them as a race, i'll honestly gonna feel inclined to race change my priest.
    *Sudden long distance stare*

Oh no... not again...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina cannot be the king of stormwind... and for blizzard, the king of stormwind means you are the high king of the entire alliance

Maybe, blizzard tend to work more obvious, remember teldrassil right?

Jaina cannot be the king of stormwind... and for blizzard, the king of stormwind means you are the high king of the entire alliance
    I know that Jaina won't be "King" of Stormwind. Yet she'd make a far better Alliance leader than Anduin.

7+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make any sort of sense unless they completely invalidate Magnis comic.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think he's just a pawn. I don't even think he's corrupted. Just receiving whispers from Nzoth instead of Azeroth.
    I think it would be cool if he's the final boss of BfA and we kill him, as a N'zoth corrupted diamond version of himself.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't make any sort of sense unless they completely invalidate Magnis comic.

Things don't making any sense never stopped Blizzard from doing them...

Anduin could have been a really cool character if Blizzard went with his Legion's storyline - i.e. being just an idealistic kid, who has no political experience and has to grow up, overcome some challenges and slowly learn how to be a good king of Stormwind, while someone else like Genn, Jaina or Tyrande "lead" the Alliance in the war - at least until Anduin proves himself and earns that position.

Sadly, instead of all that character development, all he needed to learn how to rule was to find his father's sword... Sigh.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2019-08-02 at 07:47 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    No one should "lead" the alliance.

The Alliance should be lead by all of its racial leaders in a council.

Formerly known as Arafal

By the way with the new datamined stuff I'm on the hype train for the Awakenings leak four months ago.

The Alliance should be lead by all of its racial leaders in a council.
    In times of peace - absolutely, but when you're at war, it's far better to have a more centralized leadership structure that isn't slowed down by having to gather up all leaders and get them to agree on something before any action is taken. And since the Alliance is pretty much always fighting someone, having some sort of a leader is actually a good idea.

That said, the fact that this position is given to a boy with no political or military experience doesn't seem smart.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2019-08-02 at 07:57 AM.

If anything, Sylvanas has anti plot armor which makes everyone betrayer for some reason.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    In times of peace - absolutely, but when you're at war, it's far better to have a more centralized leadership structure that isn't slowed down by having to gather up all leaders and get them to agree on something before any action is taken. And since the Alliance is pretty much always fighting someone, having some sort of a leader is actually a good idea.
    Ah so Anduin is basically WoW‘s lame ass version of lame ass Bran?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yes, this is the most likely scenario.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.