5+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why Nathanos and Sylvie can't escape together. As much as I detest both of them and want them to go, I think it'd be way better if they were the center of a patch rather than sharing (and possibly stealing) the spotlight with bigger bads.

If they are dying I think I would rather them die in a dungeon/raid rather than a quest/scenario, seems only fair.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    I don't see why Nathanos and Sylvie can't escape together. As much as I detest both of them and want them to go, I think it'd be way better if they were the center of a patch rather than sharing (and possibly stealing) the spotlight with bigger bads.

If they are dying I think I would rather them die in a dungeon/raid rather than a quest/scenario, seems only fair.
    because drama and shock value

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Nathanos betraying Sylvanas is what will make her go evil.
    That ship sailed expansions ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not reading 50 missed pages. What have I missed the past month since classic released? Been playing it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I'm not reading 50 missed pages. What have I missed the past month since classic released? Been playing it a lot.
    Not much. War Campaign finale in 8.2.5, but Blizzard is keeping everything secret. Two big cinematics in patch, one over 6 minutes. Encrypted files suggest an instance or phase over Durotar. Patch is probably coming October 1st, but some people think it will be next week.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Not much. War Campaign finale in 8.2.5, but Blizzard is keeping everything secret. Two big cinematics in patch, one over 6 minutes. Encrypted files suggest an instance or phase over Durotar. Patch is probably coming October 1st, but some people think it will be next week.
    Is it release candidate?

This is the most valid chinese leak I found:

Heart of Azeroth must be destroyed and sacrificed.

We are going back to Draenor as the former you in the parallel universe is evil. YOU are the worst enemy of yourself.

Upgrade of the selfie cam.

The return of the Klaxxi.

Fast forward to:

The parallel universe conflict in draenor is out of control. There is now multiple of you and you have multiple worst enemies of YOU.

Upgrade of the selfie cam.

Marks the end of World of Warcraft.

Veterans by then would had played this game for atleast 40 years.
    Last edited by 12yoPlayedSinceClassic; 2019-09-20 at 03:19 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it release candidate?
    Not ye but there's still tomorrow.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Not ye but there's still tomorrow.
    I'm thinking October 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    The cinematics are worse this expansion too.
    Strongly disagree.

October 1st, I think. Blizzard is already marketing patch features. They made articles in the official website for Party Sync, Bee mount, worgen and goblin models and even released patch notes. All that is left to market now is the campaign itself, which they've been pretty secretive about. I'm expecting something being talked about it next week. Maybe a trailer?
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    October 1st, I think. Blizzard is already marketing patch features. They made articles in the official website for Party Sync, Bee mount, worgen and goblin models and even released patch notes. All that is left to market now is the campaign itself, which they've been pretty secretive about. I'm expecting something being talked about it next week. Maybe a trailer?
    October 1st at the latest imo. It could be patch happens next Tuesday as well (starting to have doubts :/ ) but most likely Oct 1st. I really don't think we'll see anything official about the War Campaign.

It'll probably come from datamining.

If you look at the War Campaign sections for previous patch notes, they have so far told you what to expect in the newest campaign section, but this one is SUPER mum!

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of useless bickering over the BfA story! Also MY MAN
    Last edited by FlubberPuddy; 2019-09-20 at 04:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    October 1st at the latest imo. It could be patch happens next Tuesday as well (starting to have doubts :/ ) but most likely Oct 1st. I really don't think we'll see anything official about the War Campaign.

It'll probably come from datamining.

If you look at the War Campaign sections for previous patch notes, they have so far told you what to expect in the newest campaign section, but this one is SUPER mum!

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of useless bickering over the BfA story! Also MY MAN
    it's alot better than I expected. I love and hate it. I just like the community and progression. Feel like I'm always going someone cool be it gear, a talent, spell etc.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah that's way too late. Their marketing is already in full swing and they updated the tournament servers to a stable 8.2 build. It's most likely this Tuesday but it could slip to the 1st.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If we don't see a release candidate TONIGHT, it will be October 1st which is beyond lame.

The brewfest event is live on EU now, there is no Vulpera present in the Horde version of the event, also, the commoner quest can not be delivered to anyone. I am not sure the event is even doable atm, but I will have to check on a max level character.

EDIT: Seems levels are irrelevant, I think it depends on whenever or not you have done the Brewfest intro quest before on that character. If you haven't, you get stuck, if you have, you can do dailies.

EDIT2: The chowdown event is bugged, if one of the people on it have PvP on(I think), it instantly ends without a winner.

EDIT3: No, it seems to just be random. Nothing to do with PvP.

EDIT4: The event bugs out every 2. time it is started, it can be "fixed" by immediately leaving the chair, and then racing back to it. The reward is a "totem" that makes everyone in radius drunk, it does not seem to matter if you are in grp with the owner.
    Last edited by Gurmech; 2019-09-20 at 11:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Golden has made it worse.

Golden is Worse than the pre bfa story tellers.
    Incase you weren't aware, almost all BFA story lines and cinematics were in works before she joined the team. That has been stated multiple times, so if your going to "judge" her it should be with stuff thats after BFA mainly where she has influenced.

7+ Year Old Account
    it's alot better than I expected. I love and hate it. I just like the community and progression. Feel like I'm always going someone cool be it gear, a talent, spell etc.
    Yeah, I’m quite surprised. Reminds me of old school grinding days on MMOs, and ditto about upgrades.

Though some stuff in it does make me appreciate some of current’s QoL, but it’s nice having the option to play both.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    Incase you weren't aware, almost all BFA story lines and cinematics were in works before she joined the team. That has been stated multiple times, so if your going to "judge" her it should be with stuff thats after BFA mainly where she has influenced.
    Anyone saying Golden is worse than Knaak is just being a sour sport. Golden came out with amazing books like Arthas and The Shattering.

PS: I still enjoyed Knaak.

In the coming weeks a couple of new questlines will become available with the conclusion of the War Campaign and the return of Wrathion. As for what the future holds, stay tuned for BlizzCon!
    While this was posted by an eu CM (who have no insider information as they have been proven wrong before)

it looks like they will talk about 8.3 at blizzcon.

Disappointing.

Dear god... Bring out this patch already. It's been way too much of a weird patch cycle and my hype-o-meter doesn't like it.

Edit: https://imgur.com/a/vEaFEeD
    It will be back.
    Last edited by Gangreflamme; 2019-09-20 at 01:45 PM.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.