Oh, Azshara not on the raid list? What a surprise. I guess she'll side with us after all. Next Sylvanas will turn out to be a good guy and save us last minute from N'zoth, and thus BfA predictability will be complete.

AUCTION_HOUSE_UNDERCUT_TUTORIAL - There's no need to undercut!|n|nAuctions posted later (at the same price) are sold first.
    That's... interesting. Dunno if that is such a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Aszhara was always meant to be second fiddle. Anyone who thought more hasn't really been paying attention to her overall place in the lore. She's always been doing stuff for a bigger bad.
    True but her bargain with Sylvanas promised more than this.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Wrathion is the first boss by the seems.

Did anyone notice tyrande (or whoever that is) behind Wrathion during the presentation? and what looks like a beaver at the bottom.. that was weird.

There's a Gilneas map.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    That's... interesting. Dunno if that is such a good choice.
    It's good. It's to stop the 1c type Undercutting. It doesn't mean if someone sells something at 10g you're not allowed to sell it at 5g.

It's just to encourage sellers to not Undercut since a 1c difference means a buyer will purchase the one that was priced earlier.

To further clarify, it appears the AH changes are making it similar to GW2's AH. Which I really love, so I'm glad to see those AH changes.

wtf vulpera racial is a hearthstone you can bind ANYWHERE.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The Rajani are... good guy Mogu?

Are we sure its Mogu? That's a very Indian name for a race based on Chinese mythology.

So cool. Vulpera set camps (hearthstone)

It's good. It's to stop the 1c type Undercutting. It doesn't mean if someone sells something at 10g you're not allowed to sell it at 5g.

It's just to encourage sellers to not Undercut since a 1c difference means a buyer will purchase the one that was priced earlier.

To further clarify, it appears the AH changes are making it similar to GW2's AH. Which I really love, so I'm glad to see those AH changes.
    The odd thing is the "Later auctions will be sold first" which is questionable. I don't think the GW2 auctionhouse worked like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    There's a Gilneas map.
    That's gotta be for their heritage armor questline.

I have a feeling it sounds more complicated than it acutally is, considering how long this AH revamp has been mentioned i have a distinct feeling this is not a feature that was quickly scrounged together. There is probably a whole lot of thought put into how it works if they are confident enough about it to actually release it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course realms are up when i was about to sleep.

Formerly known as Arafal

Mechagnome racial = u are a cooking fire and a forge, and u have automatically every tool for profession

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh whoops I read that wrong, I thought it said earlier auctions will be sold first.

Will have to see how it plays out.

What I mean by it's becoming similar to GW2's AH is that now (from the presentation demo) it seems that it groups up items being sold at the same price (this is how GW2's AH works right now) thus you don't have to go searching through pages for a better priced item.

It should also help curb inflation/deflation since it'll be easier to see the average prices an item goes for.

Mechagnomes racials:
    - stack up mainstat every 5 seconds up to 8 times, decays out of combat
    - function as their own anvil, cooking fire, forge. Don't need any profession related items
    - if you fall below 20% health heal for 20% of your health
    - 3 minute cooldown that seems to be taunting mirror images
    - Can open locks and boxes

Also n'zoth seems to be seperated into two fights. Dragonsoul ptsd kicks in.

Mecha-Gnomes can't have non-robot hands/legs, they only have two different type of legs and a lot of different options for face robotics.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Wrathion is the first boss by the seems.
    Good. I guess we will clean his corruption and he help us later in raid. You know, something like Grom, but less lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Voss called Calia to become the Forsaken leader.
    So there is possibility that Light Undead will be Horde AR after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Voss called Calia to become the Forsaken leader.
    Hope this confirms Alliance/Horde team up going forward (or some semblance of it).