Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    CALLED IT.

Worgen AR is Alliance. Lightforged Forsaken is Horde.

Get ready for a shitstorm.
    Better be something good to make up for Gnomier Gnomes.

Sethrak would be acceptable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Well, if they let us kill Nathanos in the Worgen HA questline, I'm definetely doing it on my Worgen character. Screw the armor, I want Nathanos' head
    Scenario is called "A Gilnean's Dream" so it could be something manufactured and not real. Or could be real, who knows yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    It's pretty lackluster, especially the shoulderpads. Those are gonna be hidden. But it does almost look like Genn's armor/a Nobleman's outfit.
    I don't know man. It feels so cheap, like they put zero effort compared to every other heritage armor.

At the very least they should make the cloak longer.
    Also the gold on the shoulders - make it tarnished.

I really hope the armor is not finished yet.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Get ready for a shitstorm.
    To be honest, Calia replacing Sylvanas as the Forsaken leader would be enough for a shitstorm - if the Horde gets Lightforged Undead on top of that, some of our resident Forsaken/Sylvanas fans might straight up quit.

ewww calia menethil.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The step of the quest is simply called "Kill Nathanos", it doesn't mean he dies. There have been quests titled like this, but in the end the target escapes.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    So...basically...

After we slay N'zoth, Azshara is just going to give up and dip? That, or she'll kill herself (Might not happen).

I mean, if Azshara gives up, and hermits away to the Sea, then I'll be happy. Otherwise, her and Sylvanas will both die together in 9.0.
    Maybe Azshara is transformed back to a Night Elf and becomes the new Night Elf faction leader after Tyrande goes Berserk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I just heard it on the wowhead datamining stream. But it was off the cuff I might be wrong. I'll see if they say something else about it.
    He helps us during the Husk of Nzoth fight they said. Showed up in the dungeon journal I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Scenario is called "A Gilnean's Dream" so it could be something manufactured and not real. Or could be real, who knows yet.
    Don't care, it's still going to be glorious

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Better be something good to make up for Gnomier Gnomes.

Sethrak would be acceptable.
    Sethrak would make look Vulpera like a travesty of justice and be so epic.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera and Mechagnome racials. Courtesy of Wowhead!

Vulpera

Fire Resistance: Reduces Fire damage taken by 1%.

Make Camp: Make a camp at this location. Can only be used outdoors.

Return to Camp: Return to your camp. 1 Hour Cooldown.

Nose for Trouble: When you first take damage from an enemy, reduce that damage by 5% of your maximum health.

Runmage your Bag: Change your chosen tricks. Now where did you put that...? [NYI]

Vulpera Survival Kit: You have a chance to find an additional satchel of goods when you kill a humanoid.

Mechagnome

Combat Analysis: You gather and analyze combat data every 5 sec, increasing your primary stat by 2, stacking up to 8 times. The data decays while out of combat.

Hyper Organic Light Originator: Summon Organic Light duplicates to distract your foes.

Mastercraft: You function as a personal Blacksmithing Anvil, Cooking Fire, and Mining Forge. In addition, your limbs include every profession tool.

Re-Arm: When you fall below 20% health, heal for 20% of your maximum health. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 min.

Re-Attached: You've recently Re-Armed and cannot benefit from it again.

Skeleton Pinkie: Allows opening of locked chests and doors that require a skill level up to 100.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295499/...-patch-8-3-ptr

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Voss called Calia to become the Forsaken leader.
    Oh wow much shock.

Well, presumably this is the last Mail armor set we will see this expansion, and i can confidently state that Blizzard has no idea how to make armor that looks like it belongs on both a hunter and a shammy, i concede it might be a difficult thing ot do no matter what, but still.

At least it is not as awful as the Dazar'alor set, that transmog can just die in a fire.

Crossed fingers for loosening of Transmog for 9.0. Let my hunter transmog the leather you put so much effort into instead of mail, pleaase.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    The step of the quest is simply called "Kill Nathanos", it doesn't mean he dies. There have been quests titled like this, but in the end the target escapes.
    too many horde leaders dead if he dies then two alliance leaders must die and i'll gladly pick for blizzard. tyrande and malfurion.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Maybe Azshara is transformed back to a Night Elf and becomes the new Night Elf faction leader after Tyrande goes Berserk.
    I feel like this is what will happen, in the sense that she'll lose her form and become just NE again. Rip naga.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    As if, they'd rather throw both of them under the bus by now. I mean they literally updated Wrathion just to throw him away in the same patch he reappears.
    But one soul lies anxious wide awake Fearing no manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths...

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    too many horde leaders dead if he dies then two alliance leaders must die and i'll gladly pick for blizzard. tyrande and malfurion.
    Yeah, I'll be MASSIVELY PISSED if Nathanos gets killed by random worgen twats. He's literally the one good character Horde side atm.