Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Made my account the day Ziggs came out. I remember thinking "WHOA, wtf is a Hexplosives expert and how do I become one?"

I play from the end of the second season to the present.

Going on 3years now and not regretting it.

I played lol for about 2 years, after that I've had several "pauze" years but since May I'm back on track

10+ Year Old Account
    Smth about 10 minutes yeah. LOL isnt for me. Ive played HoN and DOTA a lot of hours but already havent played both few years :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maluwato View Post
    I have been playing LOL since 2013 until now
    and you ???
    15-20 minutes, I think.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by CloverJeweler View Post
    So I have a big experience in this game since it allows me to have a quick pleasure that I want to feel after a hard day work. Not so long ago I've started to search a service that could help me with that kind of work since there are some services that allows me to boost my account or to buy a new one (however I prefer the first option). Then I found a service where I can buy lol rank boosting. This guys can do the work quick and not expensive which I am very happy about..
    thx for the answer dude

Yorik was the new champion on the block when I startede playing, but I haven't played in years at this point.

2015 always playing malphite

Mid 2009

King Rammus is best Rammus!

UFO Corki - Circling Uranus always gets a giggle

5+ Year Old Account
    When Vayne came out, whenever that was.

Started playing LoL when Fiora was introduced. Stopped playing just before Jhin was introduced. Had every character unlocked till then.

So that's 4 years playing LoL.

3+ Year Old Account
    When were the meta junglers Blitzcrank and Fiddlesticks, and champions like Vayne didn't even exist, I recall Elise being announced?

That's like the earliest I can remember playing, I think we're talking like 8 or 9 years ago.

Since like 2015 - Ezreal ftw!

since 2016 i start playing

I have been playing lol for 2 or 3 years already. Found lot of friends and teams there. Changes 4 servers) So used a lot of lol boost so that I don't need to waste time on playing with new players and etc. Check these cool guys here - lfcarry.com/lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Started in 2011 between Riven and Xerath. Haven't played in 3.5 years but starting to get back into it.