Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Seismic wave nerf..now what?

So now that seismic wave is being nerfed by 58% which trait do you guys think is the go to? I was stacking lord of war when we were first clearing heroics and before i knew how good seismic wave was and i thought it was hilarious to have a literal nuke go off every pull. Prob not the best simming trait but it was a good time.

Test of Might is pretty op still.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Switch to ToM until it gets nerfed. Then switch to Fury until it gets nerfed. Then play Rogue.

For M+ you still stack Seismic Wave.

For ST you get Test of Might, Lord of War (1x) and/or Thunderous Blast. Seismic Wave isn't even bad either after the nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    For M+ you still stack Seismic Wave.

For ST you get Test of Might, Lord of War (1x) and/or Thunderous Blast. Seismic Wave isn't even bad either after the nerf.
    Sounds good. Now I can use my 340 azerite pieces lol.

Hello guys !

Seismic wave hotfix already on live ?

Why it still 2296 dmg on each item ?

Deleted
    The nerf is live after this weeks reset and then the sims will come out, so hold tight till then

Quote Originally Posted by Nigawatts View Post
    Switch to ToM until it gets nerfed. Then switch to Fury until it gets nerfed. Then play Rogue.
    I chuckled, thank you for this

Quote Originally Posted by Alex-182 View Post
    The nerf is live after this weeks reset and then the sims will come out, so hold tight till then
    It's already live, as with hotfixes they are "hotfixed" and don't require a server reset. Tooltips haven't adjusted but the damage is lower.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

ToM is bis trait for single, and LoW is now bis trait for aoe. SW is still okay, but no longer overpowered, nor great. Just okay.

Seismic Wave is still Arms best azerite trait for both patchwerk and AoE.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Leveling my Rogue as we speak. Don't really want to have to do the rep grinds again..... Fook me.
    > Nerf to a single Azurite trait.
    > BETTER LEVEL A NEW CHARACTER, WARRIORS ARE DEAD.

Warriors are fine, calm yourselves.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post

Ikr. This sinking ship mentality gets really old really fast. The reduction still isn't feeling that bad tbh. People just need to calm their tits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Ikr. This sinking ship mentality gets really old really fast. The reduction still isn't feeling that bad tbh. People just need to calm their tits.
    Probably because its not in effect yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Meatsack View Post
    Probably because its not in effect yet?
    What part of "HOT FIX" do you not get? yes its live.

I tried at orgrimmar dummy and there is no 58% nerf !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnanator View Post
    What part of "HOT FIX" do you not get? yes its live.
    Unbound chaos critting for 19k before so called hotfix, still critting 19k. It is not live on Eu yet atleast.

Only playing my warrior as an alt this time around (I think) but I'll be sticking with fury. Arms is not all that exiting anyway. The nerfs were needed though. No way around that.

>stacks into the same trait
    >gets nerfed
    >drinks bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post

It's a meme from the warrior discord. Whenever anyone talks shit, everybody else goes "Warrior is dead, reroll mage" or some other fotm.