Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Fetus Rex

With winter enchants the sword doesn't look that old school and it's amazing. Because as frost you use 2 of them, they stay at the back and the winter enchant makes it look like a remorless winter on your back

Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    @Fetus Rex

With winter enchants the sword doesn't look that old school and it's amazing. Because as frost you use 2 of them, they stay at the back and the winter enchant makes it look like a remorless winter on your back
    You want me to buy one of them from you, don't you? Not today Satan. No enchant can fix lack of Frostmourne in my life. It is ablade Jaina wish to edge on in her wettest Kul'Tiran dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    You want me to buy one of them from you, don't you? Not today Satan. No enchant can fix lack of Frostmourne in my life. It is ablade Jaina wish to edge on in her wettest Kul'Tiran dreams.
    Buy? xD you get from the christmas event

- - - Updated - - -

Here, he uses the same as me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Hjd-nZ6HE

Buy? xD you get from the christmas event

- - - Updated - - -

Here, he uses the same as me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Hjd-nZ6HE
    No, no, I'm talking about used pants. It is usually how it starts. You expect sword in a box but get an invitation to flirt. Absolutely despicable marketing practise.

Sooo I'm wiling to buy one frostmourne.

No, no, I'm talking about used pants. It is usually how it starts. You expect sword in a box but get an invitation to flirt. Absolutely despicable marketing practise.

Sooo I'm wiling to buy one frostmourne.
    I'm married

I'm married
    Shame on you then! Flirting with a stranger on the internet while your husband is working hard for yesterday's bread.

Shame on you then! Flirting with a stranger on the internet while your husband is working hard for yesterday's bread.
    the bread needs meat

Not Frostmourne, but that there other things. Shadowmourne or Edge or whatever it was.

the bread needs meat
    Vain, if not veinous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Not Frostmourne, but that there other things. Shadowmourne or Edge or whatever it was.
    It has only old model, shadowmourne. Frostmourne received new one in Legion. And its just better. Slash slash spitting gash.

It has only old model, shadowmourne. Frostmourne received new one in Legion. And its just better. Slash slash spitting gash.
    So? Doesn't mean it should become a mog option. It's not even obtainable.

So? Doesn't mean it should become a mog option. It's not even obtainable.
    Of course it should. Then make it obtainable!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you want it to become a worthless weapon when everyone is able to use it?
    Besides, it is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by itzLCD View Post
    But they sheathe on the hips and ruins everything.
    Oh lawd, they sheathe like a sword should sheathe, the horror! You would look like a retard trying to unsheathe a sword that is on your back, unless it is extremely short. And even then, its still not practical.

Of course it should. Then make it obtainable!
    We will never reach any agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinte View Post
    Oh lawd, they sheathe like a sword should sheathe, the horror! You would look like a retard trying to unsheathe a sword that is on your back, unless it is extremely short. And even then, its still not practical.
    This has been somewhat disproved.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

The day frost gets 2 hand frost or 2 hand blood dps back I will go back to my dk.
    Still anything that has to do with Arthas and frostmourne they should be realy carefull about, it's like the last thing that stayed pretty much iconic up from the moment he dies.
    Ressing the dude and anything will just destroy something they have been built up since warcraft 3. You see what happend to everyones favorite mage kael in bc.
    I'm not suggesting they resurrect Arthas. Merely that they use a TW raid to get to Frostmourne while it was intact. In the same vein as the Warglaives of Azzinoth from BT.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper673 View Post
    I'm not suggesting they resurrect Arthas. Merely that they use a TW raid to get to Frostmourne while it was intact. In the same vein as the Warglaives of Azzinoth from BT.
    There's a marked difference between the glaives and Frostmourne though. Frostmourne is/was a prison for the Lich King (as well as the armor) and everything it killed, it corrupts the wielder's soul. The glaives do not.

Frostmourne is not, and should never be obtainable because of that, and after it's destruction was reforged into the DK artifact weapon for Frost spec, which is dual-wield.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it would be a logical follow up I see what you mean, the problem is in all these comments in this thread as a perfect example.
    Not everyone likes this.. I mean arthas and frostmourne is like the holy grail of wow and messing with this is scary.. you cant please everyone.

But going back in time to steal frostmourne ... hmm idk if i want this.. arthas and frostmourne is done. They had the chance in legion to reforge it.. they failed and kept the dw frost disign, they ruined the chance to make frost appealing like arthas was. I mean frost 2 hand would have been super cool at that time, now that time is over and i wouldnt like to go back in time to try to make it cool. This will never be as cool as how it once was. Thats why I am against it and scared about blizz ruining that story.

- - - Updated - - -

I use the Slayer of the Lifeless and i'm pretty happy with it with winter enchants on both of them. Looks hella frosty!

This is the blade where dw frost shines with.. there hasnt been any better 1 handers that sit on the back and look cool like that. Shame that afther few years it becomes boring and you feel like changing your transmog all the time.. atleast for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    It did went from Nathrezim to Nathrezim with lots of betrayal and blood, each improving the weapon to what it became.
    Talking about apocalyps?

There's a marked difference between the glaives and Frostmourne though. Frostmourne is/was a prison for the Lich King (as well as the armor) and everything it killed, it corrupts the wielder's soul. The glaives do not.

Frostmourne is not, and should never be obtainable because of that, and after it's destruction was reforged into the DK artifact weapon for Frost spec, which is dual-wield.
    The blade was never a prison. The armor is a non-factor since people aren't asking for it (to my knowledge). Additionally, Frostmourne doesn't corrupt souls, it takes them. Arthas' soul was the first one it claimed. And the Blades of the Fallen Prince do the same thing. Not really a hurdle.

The blade was never a prison. The armor is a non-factor since people aren't asking for it (to my knowledge). Additionally, Frostmourne doesn't corrupt souls, it takes them. Arthas' soul was the first one it claimed. And the Blades of the Fallen Prince do the same thing. Not really a hurdle.
    You didn't fight LK just once when it was current content? Ok. You're wrong.

You didn't fight LK just once when it was current content? Ok. You're wrong.
    Let me clarify. The blade was never a prison for Ner'zhul. It of course was a prison for the souls that were taken. But again, the Blades of the Fallen Prince do the exact same thing; and the Deathlord appears none the worse for wear.