Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Death Knight eye glow

Has there ever been any word from blizzard about them updating the dk eye glow to be on paar with the demon hunter one? It looks really dated now, and updating it should be a pretty quick job. If there has been no words on that yet, someone feel free to post this to the american forums, i'd post it on the european forums, but you don't get much feedback there.

I like it the way it is and feel like there's more important things to work on.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate the glow we have, especially on races that don't have glowing eyes. It looks so tucked on. I would rather have the blues eyes without the glow

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see it remain the same, but add the blue-ish hue rising up from the eyes as well. Like this:

See how the streams of blue come out of the eyes? Something like that.

Crown of Winter for that glorious Death Knight look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personal preference would be eye colour change based on spec.

I would love to have the human death knight npc tattoos instead of the glowing eyes. Bored with the white spotlights in the eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Yes please.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    I would love to see it remain the same, but add the blue-ish hue rising up from the eyes as well. Like this:

See how the streams of blue come out of the eyes? Something like that.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what i meant with "upgrading it to the same quality as the dh one".

10+ Year Old Account
    But I love Unholy and personally I think there are already so many things that have green eyes already.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty much what i meant with "upgrading it to the same quality as the dh one".
    Yes please, this would look very nice.

Also not a fan of colour changing according to spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Yes please.
    No.

If they want to add the ability to pick your glow I'd be okay with that, but I do not want to be forced into red or green glowing eyes personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean weren't they working on re-doing the Worgen models regardless? Maybe the death knight eyes will be in that patch too?

We are really really excited about where this expansion goes and we wanted to tell you that so you understand that this expansion is not a joke. - MMO-Champion

10+ Year Old Account
    they should just make it a glyph
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    No.

If they want to add the ability to pick your glow I'd be okay with that, but I do not want to be forced into red or green glowing eyes personally.
    Should be no problem at all with Glyphs. They are made for exactly these kinds of cosmetics.

Although I'd understand if Blizzard didn't do the specc specific colors because green should stay exclusive to DHs.

But so far they haven't done anything at all.
    Well, Blizzard and DKs has always been problematic. We're getting the short end already with Allied Races because reasons, I wouldn't expect any DK updates in the near future until we become relevant again.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2018-10-24 at 03:24 PM.

DK used to mean death knight, now it feels more like Dead klass.

this is not a topic about gameplay, but it just shows the level blizzard gives a shit about DKs at the moment. Blizzard now days just put minimum effort on wow. just enough for it to stay alive. asking anything specially about wow specially if its an old thing is just a "not gonna happen" from blizzard.

their selling point is now DH and allied races. Dk is not even a hero class anymore, its a bitch class. so I imagine there is a better chance to see allied races DH is more than seeing DK. ofc they asspull some lore and smack it on the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dk's need a lot of customization options to bring us up to par with DHs.

Their starting zone feels much longer, too.

I think, there must be San'layn as new allied race for the horde.(they joined them in BfA)

And Dks would fit as a class this time around, no excutions.