Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore
    Unspoken?

Ok now you are just not even trying.

God I miss people like Jaylock. Fuck me did they at least try.

The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore
    There is no "unspoken rule" War mode is here for those who want to world pvp. The bonus is here to offset the timeloss of running to your corpse. It's not a "war mode" problem, it's a player problem. Disable it and stop crying.

So, turn it off. It's not for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trying to level an alt and I'm already getting tired of 24/7 ganking. The 10% bonus doesn't even cover the time corpse running wastes.

Maybe make it so 120s can't attack 110-119 levels.
    Its time to stop crying

PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Trying to level an alt and I'm already getting tired of 24/7 ganking. The 10% bonus doesn't even cover the time corpse running wastes.

if you are getting ganked and you think it's not worth to enable war mode just disable it?

Lol, epic thread. If you don't enjoy specific feature it doesn't matter blizzard should remove it. Get better or keep dying

Deleted
    I'm just going to chime in here with the fact that 40% of my pve dps comes from pvp talents, and half my cleave damage. If they really didn't want us to feel forced to run war mode, they ain't done a good job.

Hahaha, what?

The 10% bonus doesn't even cover the time corpse running wastes.
    but the 10% reward is tooo much to ignore.
    The end result is what counts. Is the bonus worth it? Then keep warmode on. It's not? Then turn it off.

You seem to be a player who doesn't really like world pvp. I understand that, I personally don't like it either.
    But I have warmode activated. Why? Not because of the 10% bonus, but because of the pvp talents, which as a fire mage are too good to pass up.
    I save way more time on killing mobs than I do corpse running. If I get ganked too much and get frustrated, I turn it off for a while, or I run dungeons.
    The choice is yours. This is really the point of this feature, to have a choice. It's not supposed to be a flat bonus for everyone.

Good lord

Ganking was the reason Blizz got rid of PVP servers cause they saw most who landed on PVP didnt really knew what they was signing up for and i should know cause i started on a pvp server back when ganking at ganklethorn vale was a thing.

So now blizz has got rid of PVP servers and has now given the option for everyone to go on a pvp realm and still people complain?

What do you guys want except i know what you want and thats to be on a seriously lop sided pvp server where you could gank to your hearts content knowing there is no repercussions.

well guess what the days of picking on the lowly scrub for your enjoyment is gone now so you gotta toggle that switch that says 'ok dude you know what you signed up for lets get this pvp shit going'!!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-08-25 at 09:51 AM.

war mode , the idea of it, rox!
    if you dont like being ganked, turn it off... its like u're on a pvp and pve server, and u can choose which one, at any time (from SW/org etc').

its great

You are the problem, not war mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    the 10% reward is tooo much to ignore.
    The 10% bonus doesn't even cover the time corpse running wastes.
    Thinking face emoji
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wow, so this kind of thread really exist.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

so there's this cool feature right where you go to Orgrimmar, open your talent tree, find the button that says "War Mode" and click it. This switches it off, and you can level without worrying about getting ganked

No, it was an outspoken rule that being able to attack the other faction is the entire point of Warmode. Besides, it's not a 10% reward. Only certain things get increased and it doesn't work in instanced areas.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Thinking face emoji
    It's not all about XP. Every currency is getting 10% boost

plz, everyone has his own rules, you always keep an eye out!

Deleted

...so turn off warmode?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    sometimes i wonder how People like the OP made it into adult age when they are that stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe turn the computer off too. Find something else to do, this shit is obviously too complicated.
    /s