Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    They just extend to 3AM instead and try to brag about "Not day raiding"

If you actually check the kill times, you can see that they start at 4-5pm already.
    You probably should check again and take time zones into account for their starting time and i would like you to show me proof for the claim that they extended to 3AM.
    Last edited by amaze123; 2018-09-26 at 05:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevona View Post
    Well, since I'm not in the guild I don't know it for sure. But there wowprogress-site makes it very clear, that they don't raid daytime.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu...r/ScrubBusters

And at least to my knowledge Scrubbusters is famous for their huge progress while raiding very little.
    This guy is actually right

shocking news story just published http://scrubbusters.com/2018/09/26/m...-scrubbusters/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amaze123 View Post
    You probably should check again and take time zones into account for their starting time and i would like you to show me proof for the claim that they extended to 3AM.

There was threads before where raiding beyond the advertised hours was openly proven. Plus probably spamming m+ outside of raid hours for the ilvl, which is disguised raiding

i think pieces cheated to get to the top, saw them buying saronite bombs
    Last edited by mmoceeb55160b2; 2018-09-26 at 07:40 PM.

Deleted
    Pretty hilarious people posting on alt accounts to cry about ScrubBusters every tier for the last 5 years, how can you be so mad? :<
    Apparently noone gives a fuck but are still willing to post constantly about how unjust their life is because of their inaccurate perception of how something else is.

Quote Originally Posted by keysersozefan22 View Post
    There was threads before where raiding beyond the advertised hours was openly proven. Plus probably spamming m+ outside of raid hours for the ilvl, which is disguised raiding

i think pieces cheated to get to the top, saw them buying saronite bombs
    Hey do you have an earache?
    Last edited by mmoc651655d9d6; 2018-12-29 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    I like how you repeated his "argument' without any thought of your own. 10/10, big brains you got there.

You must've been triggered so hard you replied twice to the same message. His comment actually retards discussion about gearing and competition, which is an actual issue that warrants some level of discussion, not idiotic strawmanning from the bench of a US 700 guild that gets heroic G'huun down on week 8.

It's simply wrong. No argument made. You're real smart, guy.

Thanks for asking and not being a fucking idiot about it, like the people who commented before you.

Let's break down what this guy said:

This is an objective fact. In Legion and now also in BfA (azerite pieces not dropping from M+, woohoo), but particularly in Legion, mythic raiders had a huge advantage in qualifying for MDI. Overpowered trinkets (eg: umbral glaives), very strong set bonuses, higher ilvl gear with scaling on things like avoidance to hit cap without gimping your DPS, etc. Mythic raiders had an advantage in M+. Now on the face of it, that's not a problem. What's a problem is qualifying for MDI. Why is it a problem? Because MDI is done on relatively easy keys on a tournament realm. Fixed key affixes, fixed gear, and now fixed classes. Practice on tournament realms had more of an impact than doing higher keys with harder affixes on live servers. PvP tournaments are similar. Competition here is normalized *because* there was an imbalance. M+ doesn't award anything close to mid-late expansion raid gear, and the first MDI was after ToS, which had plenty of this.

The top guilds didn't win either MDI. <Ego> won the first and a group of M+ enthusiasts who raid mythic on the side won the second.

Where's Method? Not even in the finals? The gods of raiding, tons of split clears, 15+ hour days, pumping world firsts left and right can't seem to get it up at MDI. Hmmm... :thinking:

Quals for a normalized competition shouldn't be dominated by people with an objective advantage. Even if there wasn't a competition using tournament realms and gear, there's still a community run competition for pushing the highest keys on any given set of affixes. This, too, is largely influenced by mythic raiding. It wouldn't be such a problem, but the people who don't have extra throughput or mitigation as a result have to work harder to make the same things happen, refining their play through tens of keys for each dungeon. When the MDI was announced, groups from top raiding guilds got together and smashed keys that were hard by M+ standards, not the hardest keys, but high enough to qualify over groups that spent tens of hours a week doing M+ and played much better. Great play wasn't involved, they were actually able to ignore things until they ran into the same 1-shot walls that hindered much more experienced groups. That ties nicely into the next idiotic non-point made by our friend here:

The point of mythic raiding to a certain group of people is killing bosses as quickly as possible. That comes down to obtaining every possible advantage. To many it's just for fun because heroic is far too easy. Getting big gear is a side benefit, it's not the primary goal for everyone, probably not even the majority. Is anyone in Method obsessed with non-stop spamming M+ until they're as close as possible to 395? Or are they more interested in getting a world first? If you normalized their gear, would they still not be pushing for world first?

The second point here is idiotic. Method doesn't raid 20 hours a day, nor did anyone from their roster when MDI was announced. There are a *lot* of people who do M+ far, far more than they raid, 40+ hours a week. Top guilds front-load an enormous amount of time, then spend basically no time in mythic raids. Apparently these people who put in huge hours in M+ every single week should for some reason be significantly weaker? That's just absurd. There is no serious M+ team that spends 1 fucking hour a week doing M+. Jdotb streams that stuff every day for many hours a day, his team won the second MDI. Should he be 5-10 ilvls lower with less throughput than someone from Method who spends less actual time in a mythic raid then decides "hey, maybe I should try to qualify for this MDI?" To be fair, the Method team in the second MDI was a group that spent a *huge* amount of time doing M+ outside of mythic raiding, but the first one was a farce of people with big egos in top guilds thinking they'd steamroll the competition based on the keys they pushed on live servers for a total of 2 weeks.

One possible fix for that is qualifiers under tournament conditions. That's a decent discussion to be had. If the objective of a mythic raid race is to see who is objectively the best team, a genuine question is whether or not the playing field should be even for everyone. Should it be possible for a group to put in hundreds of hours before a raid opens gaining advantage to crush their competition? Dismissing that out of hand is stupid. Method works hard for their world firsts, but it would be ignorant to say a large part of that isn't a combination of the massive amount of gear they generally have going into a raid and the huge amount of time they put into progression itself. If some world 200 guild put in the same hours on progression without the prep they'd be nowhere close to Method, and if Method put in 16 hours in-raid, after all the prep they do, they'd still destroy most guilds. Are they the best raid group in the world? Nobody actually knows. If that's not something that should be known from a competition in mythic raiding, so be it, but dismissing the discussion by appealing to M+ which *is* done under tournament conditions, and claiming qualification for such should be handed to mythic raiders? That's retarded.
    If thats your definition of how someone sound when they are triggered. You must never have come across those that post in nothing but only capslock often enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorie View Post
    Idk if Alright is trolling or just plain stupid but i'll give my 2cents anyway.

Scrubbusters has been known for clearing content fast with a relatively manageable raiding schedule for many years now.
    Do you really think there is a huge conspiracy going on and they were able to hide alleged longer raiding times for all these years? U really don't think someone would have "exposed" them by now? (e.g. someone who got kicked out of the raid team due to bad performance/character issues posting logs etc.).
    Also how ridiculous is the idea of them delaying kills so they fit into SB's advertised raid times? "Oh yeah guys, we have been wiping on Mythrax for a while now and this is the kill but sadly we are 30 minutes too early, i guess we wipe guys. Let's hope we can replicate this try where everything went right later on" Yeah sure thing bud.

But wait, how can Scrubbusters achieve top ten every tier when they don't daytime raid? I don't understand?????
    There are raiders who are close to/on the same/higher skill level than e.g. Method raiders, but they don't want to or can not put their real life on hold every time a new raid tier drops. So what do these players do? They look for likeminded individuals to raid with.

Another example of a guild who has a great time invested to progress done ratio is Group Therapy. They are a 2 day/week raiding guild at 6/8 worldrank 58. But assuming ur logic I'm sure they must be at least raiding double their advertised time to be that far up in progression.
    He's a troll, just block him and move on, like most of the hunter community do when he posts his crap in there

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    If thats your definition of how someone sound when they are triggered. You must never have come across those that post in nothing but only capslock often enough.
    I was being a bit of a dick, but I thought the whole all-caps thing was just a meme at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    I was being a bit of a dick, but I thought the whole all-caps thing was just a meme at this point.
    It works both ways actually with it, and ty for clarifying. Apology accepted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did LIMIT ever say why they kicked some people out of their guild? I saw Max's twitter and said that most of the people kicked were inactive, but why did they do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Did LIMIT ever say why they kicked some people out of their guild? I saw Max's twitter and said that most of the people kicked were inactive, but why did they do it?
    Official reason was they had a leak, and didn't want any information getting out that shouldn't. They were being super cautious and removed people they weren't sure of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big Dumb Guild coming out of nowhere for World 15th/US 3rd 8/8M

https://clips.twitch.tv/UglyWildHamsterTakeNRG

screw LiMiT and Method.. BDG had the best nerdscreams I heard in a while hahaha.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    You don't really believe they raid 4 hours a day do you?
    I guess you wouldn't even believe that a consistently world ~60 guild since WotLK raids 2 days a week, 4 hours a night, would you?

U cant raid 2 days /4 hours and be top60 world.

Its unhuman

Deleted
    Why even talk about SB in world first thread though? They aren't w first material and will never get a world first so doesn't really fit in this thread.

And no I don't believe in any of the stated hours of the guilds on front page. I believe they don't day raid if they say so, but a lot of guilds extend raids quite a bit, be it an hour or two.. and there is nothing wrong with that tbh. I'd be surprised if for example Memento is so fast with only 6 hours a Day, when the 3 guilds that are faster than them did 12-20 hours/day
    Last edited by mmocddaf3ba36b; 2018-10-01 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaintothesky View Post

Its unhuman
    It's inhuman, but still human

Quote Originally Posted by Seaintothesky View Post

Its unhuman
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu.../Group+Therapy they seem to be close
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by You are wrong View Post
    Honestly pretty damn impressive. That's some incredible efficient use of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Honestly pretty damn impressive. That's some incredible efficient use of time.
    these are only the fixated raid days, you always can enhance your raid times by optional raiding days. This is the case in nearly all Top 100 guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    these are only the fixated raid days, you always can enhance your raid times by optional raiding days. This is the case in nearly all Top 100 guilds.
    Doesn't seem to be the case for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Doesn't seem to be the case for them.
    optional raid days are usually not advertised. I guess everyone in the forum knows how optional raid days are working. The usual question of the raid leader at the End of a raid if all people have time on the next off-days to raid.