Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Thats just confirming what I said. Also whats easier? Farming HC raids or farming 2100+ for 370 pieces ?
    Considering HC raid is weekly.. I would say farming 2100+. 2100 is only mid-tier right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Considering HC raid is weekly.. I would say farming 2100+. 2100 is only mid-tier right?
    You might say its mid tier to hardcore pvpers. Doing hc and m10 is a joke compared to farming 2100+

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    So you want to pve players have traits for both pvr and pvp and pvp players to have traits only for pvp? How is it fair?

Some ppl dislike pvp some dislike pve but it doesnt mean any of this groups should have harder game. Oh someone dont like pvp? So sad :/ its finally fair that pvp players have access to mythic equal item level.

This is also best way to bring more players to pvp. Most pve limited players played XX arena games got destroyed at 1200 mmr and said they dont like pvp.
    Separate it completely: PvP gear only works in PvP, PvE gear only works in PvE. They did it for the Raid Azerite trait, so why not do it for everything?

I had to chuckle quite a bit about the "finally fair that pvp players have access to mythic equal item level" statement given that in Legion, the ones with the highest overall ilvl were the PvPers, quite a bit ahead of the mythic raiders. But I guess memory is selective.

- - - Updated - - -

You might say its mid tier to hardcore pvpers. Doing hc and m10 is a joke compared to farming 2100+
    Don't think you have done many m10s last week...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Separate it completely: PvP gear only works in PvP, PvE gear only works in PvE. They did it for the Raid Azerite trait, so why not do it for everything?

I had to chuckle quite a bit about the "finally fair that pvp players have access to mythic equal item level" statement given that in Legion, the ones with the highest overall ilvl were the PvPers, quite a bit ahead of the mythic raiders. But I guess memory is selective.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think you have any idea how hard getting high ratings in arena is. Do those pesky scripted mobs give you too much trouble?

wow is the last game i would play for pvp. im not gnna bother doing it for loot, id rather be perma benched

Deleted
    Don't think you have any idea how hard getting high ratings in arena is. Do those pesky scripted mobs give you too much trouble?
    Well, we can do this standard PvP vs. PvE discussion forever. But, since there is no point, I'll take the middle ground:
    I really don't have any idea how hard it is to get high ratings in arena. I'm playing warlock, so for me it would probably be impossible at the moment anyway. Never liked PvP, never will.
    I do, however, know that getting an m10 last week definitely was not easy either. Affixes were challening and dungeons in general are tuned quite nicely. Unless of course you were lucky and got Atal Dazar keys... You saying that they are a joke compared to PvP just tells me that you have as little experience in them as I have in PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarathan View Post
    wow is the last game i would play for pvp. im not gnna bother doing it for loot, id rather be perma benched
    It used to be ok with the previous templates but Ion had another brain fart. "What if we shit again on pvp and force everyone to farm pve again to keep up with gear"!

I've done both at a reletively high level and the skill requirments are very different that it's ni-impossible to compare.

PvE is arguably easier but you need to rely on 20 people playing ni-perfect and a single mistake from any one member can lead to a wipe over a 10min fight.

PvP requires more coordination and in the moment skill but is much more forgiving as LoSing a healer for a second will rarely lead to losing the game. Also your against other players, so they can also make mistakes... It's more a game of chess than anything. Also people below 2.2 don't really know how to handle hard swaps & stacked CC so 2.1 isn't really akin to mythic. That's more ~2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post

- - - Updated - - -

During 1 raid tier there were few arena seasons in legion and on mythic release season even 3k glads were getting lower item level than mythic raiders (not talking about last boss dropping higher ilvl). Pvp players had to wait to second season of specific raid tier to finally get equal item level meanwhile pve players were full mythic geared. There are wasnt 1k item level trinket for pvp players but i guess memeory is selective.

Anyway finally pvp players get good item level items and this items are good in pve (no more mass vers). Ofc when pvp players were fucked i havent seen cry from pve players to give them better items but now when they finally got it pve players want to take it.

I don't get these threads really, players should be rewarded based on the type of effort they put in their selected endgame choice, why are people comparing raiding and pvp is beyond me.

Gear is now linearly balanced based on cross content difficulty, so there is no "better way" to gear anymore, just the choice of endgame you prefer + the amount of effort you put into climbing the top of said endgame.