Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    well tbh if im gonna PAY for the virtual ticket i expect panels for the game im playing and new info thats what its about, i could understand your mocking if the stream was free but its not is it arainie
    Last edited by mmoca89b21adc6; 2018-10-07 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mewcat1983 View Post
    yeah and in 2010 they had more Q+A stuff, and panels to do with the actual game the other wow shit in 2018 is like behind the scenes crap not even relating to in game stuff, i wanna know wat is coming in the game not a fucking backstage tour of the HQ or some shit
    You've said this already before. Word for word.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    i know i accidentally double posted

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how much people earn where I'm from - 50€ is nothing. Pennies.
    Hi

If they will raise the price to 100 bucks, then 200, some dumbasses still will whiteknight around and say BROOO ITS JUST PENNIES JUST BUY IT LOOOL 4HEAD..
    I mean, it is clearly a milking attempt with the thrown in 5 level alliance/horde classic wow demo, and prople still defending it.

15+ Year Old Account
    If its too much for you, dont buy it?

If 40 euros/50USD is too much for u, then u might have bigger problems in life.
    How much was it last year, 30euro/40USD, if so, holy fuck, 10euro/usd more, this will make u go broke and FORCE u to sell all ur possessions to not go bankrupt.

Next time ur at the mall, dont buy the extra 2 bags of chips, voila, saved up the 10 bucks so u can buy the virtual ticket
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    If its too much for you, dont buy it?

If 40 euros/50USD is too much for u, then u might have bigger problems in life.
    How much was it last year, 30euro/40USD, if so, holy fuck, 10euro/usd more, this will make u go broke and FORCE u to sell all ur possessions to not go bankrupt.

Next time ur at the mall, dont buy the extra 2 bags of chips, voila, saved up the 10 bucks so u can buy the virtual ticket
    you don't get it, do you?

It's not about 50 euros or 100 euros or whatever the price is. It's about them increasing it by what 20%? While also providing nothing - NOTHING more than the last years. It's just pretty fuckin brash of them to do so. The best thing is they really think they provide a good show. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Considering how much people earn where I'm from - 50€ is nothing. Pennies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Norway must be a cool place to live in...

People who talk like this...They never learned the value of money, either never worked a minute or their life or their job is some high paying drooling in the office given by someones' protection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    It's pretty cold during the winter though. Here's hoping global warming speeds up a bit.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    People who talk like this...They never learned the value of money, either never worked a minute or their life or their job is some high paying drooling in the office given by someones' protection.
    It's also the case that the same guy depending in which country he was born can earn for the same job 400eu or 2000eu (or even bigger disparity if it's outside of Europe). So what's for 1 guy "2 packs of chips" for another might be a whole week of food supply. The economies are just that different.

I'm glad to have the whole gold to bnet balance conversion. Still, even though I can earn a token by 1-2h of boosting (while I cannot earn 20eu by the same amount of time spent working in my country), I have a hard time finding what exactly in this virtual ticket is worth 50$. I'd rather throw the gold at 2 store mounts instead, since you don't "cash out" gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    you don't get it, do you?

It's not about 50 euros or 100 euros or whatever the price is. It's about them increasing it by what 20%? While also providing nothing - NOTHING more than the last years. It's just pretty fuckin brash of them to do so. The best thing is they really think they provide a good show. xD
    Do you know what... inflation is?
    it is suprising in soon to be 15 years, for most people subs have not gone up, while for example stuff like bread has trippled in price.

Deleted
    So is inflation a reason for subs to become more expensive or is sub price ok and is inflation not a reason for ticket cost increase? Does ticket money go into the same pot as sub money and WDM-income?
    Last edited by mmoc806dd679c9; 2018-10-08 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    I wanna this I wanna that I wanna more I wanna I wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 2010 was an expansion year, 2018 is not. 2017 had a ton of WoW content revealed including Q&As (which by the way happens this year too), and so will probably 2019. Don't pay for the ticket if it doesn't suit you.
    we are not.

how many times you people need to be told this

this years offer is complete garbage so many people are not gonna buy it :0

and have every rights to call out game company on this.

If you're talking about what you could and could not do for $50 dollars, you should probably be working on your career options instead of posting on MMOC.

It's the internet guys. It still amazes me that people pay for online streams.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    if you dont mind half of year of winter and darkness then sure it is

which also is a reason why half of EU didnt emmigrate there due to weather and long nights

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reignfire View Post
    If you're talking about what you could and could not do for $50 dollars, you should probably be working on your career options instead of posting on MMOC.
    pls stop with this nonsense.

nobody here is discussing whether they can or cannot afford it - not even a single person .

people are discussing whether its worth it. nobody cares if you start your day with burning 50 $ each day - nobody cares what you do with your money.

people are discussing whether bonuses coming with ticket are worth 50$ for them because stream for sure is not.

Deleted
    To put it in perspective, a 5th of the livestream passes profits is used to pay for the entire blizzcon event, that's how overpriced it is.

(Last year over 1M passes were sold).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiyano View Post
    It's the internet guys. It still amazes me that people pay for online streams.

Its just the crowd that feels ashamed to watch an "illegal" free stream on youtube/twitch as if God himself is judging them.

Deleted
    A lot of things are overpriced in life and this is overpriced as well. Just saying "but but a restaurant is expensive!but a movie!" isn't changing the fact that BOTH are overpriced and ripoffs.