Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Fury warrior healing

I mean this can't be intended right?

on what environment is ur post targettet ?

Arena, Open-pvp/world, bg ?

Deleted
    CC him during Enraged Regeneration and the healing is gone...

Nothing wrong with fury

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post

Nothing wrong with fury
    Looks like you don't know the existence of PvP talents.

I don't know the exact state of BfA fury warrior self sustain, but in early WoW self healing was designed to offset fury warrior's berserker philosophy. You know, being vulnerable and sacrificing health for dmg buffs. I'm sure that devs can hear you out and might apply some minor change for it if you will describe your issue with it in detail and post it on the official forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post

Nothing wrong with fury

80% of it is bloodthirst so no I don't think that's going to do much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    I don't know the exact state of BfA fury warrior self sustain, but in early WoW self healing was designed to offset fury warrior's berserker philosophy. You know, being vulnerable and sacrificing health for dmg buffs. I'm sure that devs can hear you out and might apply some minor change for it if you will describe your issue with it in detail and post it on the official forum.
    Yeah the official forums in EU don't get any attention

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    80% of it is bloodthirst so no I don't think that's going to do much

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the official forums in EU don't get any attention
    At least it's not as bad as in Legion when you can kill them, but they can not die, kill you, and survive.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

There is nothing wrong with fury healing. At best it deals with pubstomping the worst players this game has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    There is nothing wrong with fury healing. At best it deals with pubstomping the worst players this game has to offer.
    Should you be doing 2k hps under dampening while pressing a button you were going to anyway for dps? Seems to be no trade off here

Should you be doing 2k hps under dampening while pressing a button you were going to anyway for dps? Seems to be no trade off here
    While yes the warrior is able to dps while healing he's also spending usually 2 pvp talent points on healing more as well as 2 normal talent points (one is a stun that you miss out on).

Then you have the whole issue of fury not having much dmg to begin with, even less crowd control than arms (that has close to none to begin with) as well as lacking mortal wounds (healing debuff).

The strength of fury in pvp is that you're able to outlast dot dmg if you aren't being hard cc'd (which you would be against competent players).

I find it strange that a ret (i assume) is having trouble with one of the absolute worst specs currently.
    Last edited by Morgaith; 2018-09-14 at 10:53 AM.

well i tried to seriously adress his issue.

but now im convinced its just another mimimi whiner thread

While yes the warrior is able to dps while healing he's also spending usually 2 pvp talent points on healing more as well as 2 normal talent points (one is a stun that you miss out on).

Then you have the whole issue of fury not having much dmg to begin with, even less crowd control than arms (that has close to none to begin with) as well as lacking mortal wounds (healing debuff).

The strength of fury in pvp is that you're able to outlast dot dmg if you aren't being hard cc'd (which you would be against competent players).

I find it strange that a ret (i assume) is having trouble with one of the absolute worst specs currently.
    I mean if you're getting that much healing out of it, surely it beats any other option anyway?

I don't play ret, my main is a BM hunter who has recently been nerfed through the ground after 1 week

I mean if you're getting that much healing out of it, surely it beats any other option anyway?

I don't play ret, my main is a BM hunter who has recently been nerfed through the ground after 1 week
    Fury is weak for the reasons i listed above, it's a spec you play to solo stuff in open world content because it doesn't work well in pvp at max level compared to other specs

Fury is weak for the reasons i listed above, it's a spec you play to solo stuff in open world content because it doesn't work well in pvp at max level compared to other specs
    You make a lot of assertions with not much evidence, can we work through those?

Then you have the whole issue of fury not having much dmg to begin with - I don't think matters much considering the way pvp damage is calculated at the moment. All attacks are converted into a % of the target's health

even less crowd control than arms - it's the same? Stormbolt and shout

The strength of fury in pvp is that you're able to outlast dot dmg if you aren't being hard cc'd - so you're saying Fury is never a viable kill target

15+ Year Old Account
    ...my main is a BM hunter who has recently been nerfed through the ground after 1 week
    Nerfed to the ground?
    A class that is leading on representation in PvE on Mythic Raid race and is the third most represented class on Arena (2v2 and 3v3) on ratings 1800+ with mass representation on 2200 - 2300.

I think you are kinda overreacting here...
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

those ratings obviously were gotten before the nerfs, you understand that rating doesn't decay in wow right?

PvE: why even bother mentioning this in a PvP thread?

15+ Year Old Account
    those ratings obviously were gotten before the nerfs, you understand that rating doesn't decay in wow right?

PvE: why even bother mentioning this in a PvP thread?
    Trying to break down my argument by saying Rating decay over one week.
    Well lets see...

According to my source https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp-stats/classes , last update is on 14/09/2018, which actually calculates possible decay (BM PvP nerfs were made one week ago).
    So unless suddenly BM hunters stopped playing as a whole (playing under different spec, alters this metric, so no, it's not a snapshot of specific time) these metric stand true.

Also, the most important nerf (5% overall damage) wasn't made when in PvP encounter, so it affects PvE as well, which as far as I can see, it doesn't hinder to the slightest BM representation.

After all, we are involved in a game where PvE nerfs and boosts affect PvP as well.

Waiting for your argumentation regarding "nerf to the ground" BM disaster.
    Last edited by Onizuka; 2018-09-14 at 12:50 PM.
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Wait....

Is this post serious....? I thought it was troll.

Bloodthirst heals for 6% of maximum health... This is mediocre healing.

Bloodthirst heals for a ton when used with enraged regenaration, but for a very short time. And can be CCed during this time.

Also, the healing from Fury comes from a PvP talent that gives healing when hitting the same target over and over.

STILL...

This is WAY less then defensive stances.....

People complain for everything now.

Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    Wait....

Is this post serious....? I thought it was troll.

Bloodthirst heals for 6% of maximum health... This is mediocre healing.

Bloodthirst heals for a ton when used with enraged regenaration, but for a very short time. And can be CCed during this time.

Also, the healing from Fury comes from a PvP talent that gives healing when hitting the same target over and over.

STILL...

This is WAY less then defensive stances.....

People complain for everything now.
    Bloodthirst heals for 6% of maximum health... This is mediocre healing. Every 4.5sec and then you have a pvp talent that makes it 3.5sec when hitting targets below 50% hp which happens a lot in arena

And can be CCed during this time. why would you pop it if you know you're able to be CCed? Surely a smart player would only use this when they know they can benefit from it. Making your argument "the warrior might be bad" isn't a valid one.

Also, the healing from Fury comes from a PvP talent that gives healing when hitting the same target over and over. The raging blow one? Nope, every fury warrior I've faced, 80% of their healing was bloodthirst.

The game is not balanced around 1v1. I guess it sucks as a BM since the only way to deal dmg to him is with your pet, and he can hit it constantly for heals. Basically everyone else sh*ts on fury though in a 1v1 who can kite/cc him.