Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

PSA: Just because you are enjoying BFA does not mean it does not have many issues.

I can't believe I actually have to say this.

Just because you enjoy A, B & C does not mean there are no problems like X, Y & Z.

Can we stop these idiotic debates between these two groups of people and actually come together as a community to see what improvements can be made?
    This is not a competition to see who is right.

I personally do not like the narrative at all this expansion.
    Things are conveniently forgotten or happen.
    Faction leaders behaving in idiotic manners.
    stereotypical results as we have come to expect from blizzard regarding these two factions.
    Or how irritatingly Kultiras looks like the size of Northrend on the map but is probably half its size at best.
    Or how we are TOLD more than actually SHOWN. Horde has control of Kalimdor and warring with the NEs in a guerrilla war?! Amazing. Let me see that! Oh... its still cataclysm zones...

But.

Does that mean I did not enjoy the stories told in Kultiras or Zanadalar? Absolutely not. I found them perfectly enjoyable.
    Does that negate what I mentioned earlier? Any sane person would say no.

EDIT: in case it was not clear. I will repeat again.
    Just because people have issues with the game as it is then it does not mean you shouldn't or can't enjoy it.
    Nor does it mean if others don't enjoy it that they should or shut up about it.
    That is not productive or constructive either.
    Last edited by Toho; 2018-09-14 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Well, i enjoy it. And i dont really have issues currently.

If i dont want to play it anymore, i unsub.
    Agreed. The only issue I experience in BFA is taking flight paths on Draenor. It takes me through mountains, and not around them. Otherwise BfA is dang near flawless for me.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post

Just because you enjoy A, B & C does not mean there are no problems like X, Y & Z.

Can we stop these idiotic debates between these two groups of people and actually come together as a community to see what improvements can be made?
    This is not a competition to see who is right.

Things are conveniently forgotten or happen.
    Faction leaders behaving in idiotic manners.
    stereotypical results as we have come to expect from blizzard regarding these two factions.
    Or how irritatingly Kultiras looks like the size of Northrend on the map but is probably half its size at best.
    Or how we are TOLD more than actually SHOWN. Horde has control of Kalimdor and warring with the NEs in a guerrilla war?! Amazing. Let me see that! Oh... its still cataclysm zones...

But.

Does that mean I did not enjoy the stories told in Kultiras or Zanadalar? Absolutely not. I found them perfectly enjoyable.
    Does that negate what I mentioned earlier? Any sane person would say no.
    I am in disbelief. Your post is earth shattering good to the point I must recognize your deep insights inspire me with a fire and passion. Good post by the way!

Deleted
    Surely the people you want these people to come together with are the reverse side of the coin though who think BFA is 100% bad without accepting what's done right.

But in most regards I agree with what you're saying, I havn't seen such a disparity of opinion on the state / systems of a game for some time.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The opposite could also be said:

PSA: Just because BFA has many issues doesn't mean some aren't enjoying it.

All in all, this is common knowledge. "PSA" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    I am in disbelief. Your post is earth shattering good to the point I must recognize your deep insights inspire me with a fire and passion.
    Exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iDadio View Post
    Surely the people you want these people to come together with are the reverse side of the coin though who think BFA is 100% bad without accepting what's done right.

But in most regards I agree with what you're saying, I havn't seen such a disparity of opinion on the state / systems of a game for some time.
    its a plea for both sides.
    Yes there are part with issues.
    Yes there are good parts.

I do not think anyone here could say that Warfronts is the greatest thing ever with nothing to improve on.
    Does it have some good points? Of course.
    Could it be better? Very much so.

For example change the current setting to a "Attacker vs Defender" roles rather than "Attack vs Gather Resources"
    Or add an element of a system like Wintergrasp to it.

Lots of possibilities. But if one side refuses to hear any of the concerns meanwhile the other side refuses to hear any of the good points these discussions will never lead anywhere positive.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    The opposite could also be said:

PSA: Just because BFA has many issues doesn't mean some aren't enjoying it.

All in all, this is common knowledge. "PSA" lol

Exactly.

Because the debates aren't about people enjoying it.
    its about people "Hey I do not enjoy this. You could have done this instead."
    Which are then responded to with "Well I am enjoying it so go away/unsub."

Just because BFA has issues doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

Don't be a negative wanker your whole life. Nobody gives a shit if warfronts didn't turn out to be the best content ever made. We run dungeons, we kill dragons, everything is ok.

I enjoy mythic Raiding. It does not mean that it is not filled with bugs (see MOTHER randomly killing people with the beams when they didn't even spawn yet).

Yup the beam bug is still there despite being "hotfixed" 2 days ago.

Also while enjoying the game, I dislike the lack of communication (e.g. How reorigination array works, that the m+ cache only drops 1 item instead of 1-3, etc.).

Also, GCD on sth crucial like aoe stuns also feels bad.

So we should come together because you don't personally like something? Nah.

Credit to the original reddit poster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcrow View Post
    So we should come together because you don't personally like something? Nah.
    Nah.

How about we have a constructive discussion on what you find enjoyable and what I would find enjoyable.
    What I find good should not be mutually exclusive with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    I am in disbelief. Your post is earth shattering good to the point I must recognize your deep insights inspire me with a fire and passion. Good post by the way!
    Do you ever actually add anything useful to a conversation?
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

You don't.

As mentioned, it goes both ways. No doubt BfA got some issues, but the game can be enjoyable anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks but no thanks?

Vote with your wallet or shit post on MMO Champ. Whatever floats your boat.

I am enjoying it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    You don't.

As mentioned, it goes both ways. No doubt BfA got some issues, but the game can be enjoyable anyway.
    No one is disputing that.
    But this should not stop us from bringing up issues and debate what could be done to make it better.

One thing I'm normally supportive of is the storyline but the whole splitting of two continents really made a lot of it nonsensical

Horde and Alliance are at war but the horde have access to Shrine of Storms which actually helps free the Kul Tiran fleet. Thanks for the help horde!

Alliance have the same thing going on with AD and Kings Rest for the Horde side

No real explanation of why we are going to Uldir as Alliance other than a dwarf is poking his nose where it don't belong. Horde get a whole leveling chain devoted to underrot and eventual uldir raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    One thing I'm normally supportive of is the storyline but the whole splitting of two continents really made a lot of it nonsensical

Horde and Alliance are at war but the horde have access to Shrine of Storms which actually helps free the Kul Tiran fleet. Thanks for the help horde!

Alliance have the same thing going on with AD and Kings Rest for the Horde side

No real explanation of why we are going to Uldir as Alliance other than a dwarf is poking his nose where it don't belong. Horde get a whole leveling chain devoted to underrot and eventual uldir raid

I agree.
    Maybe they tried to fix that with the Island expeditions where both navies are suppose to clash with each other.
    Also besides Brennadam there was not a whole lot of warring between the two factions.

But what I find most concerning is that both Alliance and Horde storylines seem disconnected.
    Alliance takes certain actions and the Horde players have no idea what they had done. Same thing for alliance players.

Deleted
    Nah.

How about we have a constructive discussion on what you find enjoyable and what I would find enjoyable.
    What I find good should not be mutually exclusive with yours.
    Have that discussion over official forums and your moaning might actually serve a purpose.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except there are only a couple actual major issues and everything else can be ironed out later. A lot of the complaints are just complaints, not actual valid criticism.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    Have that discussion over official forums and your moaning might actually serve a purpose.
    If you are going to continue being hostile then I think we are done here.
    Have a nice day.