Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Battle For Azeroth Is A Masterpiece

Many people dislike like this Expansion because of the balance issues, and bugs that are wracking it right now - I, on the other hand, am thoroughly enjoying it.

Island Expeditions : This is an obvious blue-print that is more of a test-the-waters feature. I believe that in 8.2 it will be fully fleshed out and realized. The rewards are remunerative, and time-efficient. The AI presents a healthy challenge and often-times I feel as though I am facing a human being.

Warfronts : At the moment, Warfronts are facing the issue of being hot fixed at an inopportune time. I actually really enjoyed however. In essence, it allowed you to gear alts very quickly for Uldir progression. I cannot stress just how enamored I was with the gear progression - That I could get all of my other characters raid ready so quickly. The item level change is disappointing, and felt like more of a subjective change based around shoddy projections.

Classes : Many players are complaining that their class feels awful to play, but I don't think they realize that beginning-of-the-expansion class mechanical performance is negligible at best. What matters primarily is how well the class performs numerically at the start of an expansion. That is precisely why overhauls come a patch cycle after the expansion releases because class balance at the start of an expansion is an irrealizable impossibility.

In my opinion, Battle For Azeroth is a very solid expansion that simply needs a few wrinkles ironed out. This expansion easily trumps Legion for me, and I am personally looking forward to more high quality content in the near future.

Why do you feel otherwise?

10+ Year Old Account
    Said no one.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

If you want to find crybabies then you visit forums,mmochamp etc.you cant change it,they qq for the past 14 years get used to it,i cant thats why i like to call them names and i enjoy it.90% of the people play and enjoy the game and dont bother making useless posts.BFA my favorite expansion so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, Island Expeditions, Warfronts, and class balances should have all been 100% ready to go by BFA's launch. It's unacceptable that the game was released in such an incomplete state, with bugs and issues that have been known on beta for months before. Then there's the issue of Warfronts being a catch-up mechanic 3 weeks into an xpac, making heroic and mythic dungeons irrelevant the moment you hit 120, and have completely unbalanced the mythic Uldir race.
    Last edited by Synros; 2018-09-13 at 11:45 PM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

You say it's a masterpiece and then say it has issues. Either it's a masterpiece or it has issues it can't be both.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    You say it's a masterpiece and then say it has issues. Either it's a masterpiece or it has issues it can't be both.
    Even the greatest works of art are subject to criticism/issues to be fair.

Nothing is perfect.

I think Phantasy Star 4 is the greatest RPG of all time but it sure as hell isn't perfect.

However some features of BFA or bugs that got through the Beta I don't expect of Blizzard. They should know better.

It has its problems but overall I am enjoying it a lot. The core features, quests, areas, dungeons, collectibles are solid. The bugs shouldn't happen but that doesn't detract from my experience

This blog entry is a masterpiece. I rate it 5/7, a perfect score.

Deleted
    i can't tell if op is trolling or if he's unknowingly throwing so much stupidity in his post

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    I see Russia isn't alone in hiring trolls...

Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post

Classes : Many players are complaining that their class feels awful to play, but I don't think they realize that beginning-of-the-expansion class mechanical performance is negligible at best. What matters primarily is how well the class performs numerically at the start of an expansion. That is precisely why overhauls come a patch cycle after the expansion releases because class balance at the start of an expansion is an irrealizable impossibility.

In my opinion, Battle For Azeroth is a very solid expansion that simply needs a few wrinkles ironed out. This expansion easily trumps Legion for me, and I am personally looking forward to more high quality content in the near future.

Wait till you get to the end of the expansion and your character feels the same as atnos because of the stupid gear/stats scaling
    12/12

Deleted
    bfa is decent, but it couldve been great without all the bugs and poor design of azerite gear.
    i have fun in m+ and had fun in raids untill mythic MOTHERs invisible 1shot-lazers .
    Last edited by mmocb8ddf2b91b; 2018-09-13 at 11:56 PM.

Many people dislike like this Expansion because of the balance issues, and bugs that are wracking it right now - I, on the other hand, am thoroughly enjoying it.

Island Expeditions : This is an obvious blue-print that is more of a test-the-waters feature. I believe that in 8.2 it will be fully fleshed out and realized. The rewards are remunerative, and time-efficient. The AI presents a healthy challenge and often-times I feel as though I am facing a human being.

Warfronts : At the moment, Warfronts are facing the issue of being hot fixed at an inopportune time. I actually really enjoyed however. In essence, it allowed you to gear alts very quickly for Uldir progression. I cannot stress just how enamored I was with the gear progression - That I could get all of my other characters raid ready so quickly. The item level change is disappointing, and felt like more of a subjective change based around shoddy projections.

So how much is Blizzard paying you?

15+ Year Old Account
    tfw one of the selling points of BFA is so shitty the only way people can defend it is by saying "i-it's just a testing ground guys, i'm sure they'll do something better with it later!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    So most of your post boils down to "It'll get better later!" and just lol @ that.

But this here is just so ridiculous it has to be addressed.

Beginning of the expansion class mechanical performance is crucial because the overwhelming majority of the time, they really don't make major iterations on this front during the life cycle of an expansion. This time around, they've broken from that and promised reworks to a number of classes. Not because that's just "the way it is," but because this small indie company just didn't have the time to do things that had been pointed out on the beta forums for ages.

Numbers are what get fixed later on, not mechanics. For those that weren't promised a rework, we're likely stuck with something (at least incredibly similar to) what we have now. Considering most classes are pruned to the bone and feel like hollow shells of themselves, that's going to irritate a lot of people. Factor in massive increases in downtime for some classes (Frost DK says hello), and changes to haste, rotations are not only pruned and braindead, but slow and clunky.

People pitched a fit about this during beta, and we were told to shut up because "Azerite armor would fix it." Guess what? It didn't. Azerite armor has largely flopped at this point.

The state of gameplay right now is entirely unacceptable. They've been on the wrong track since WoD pruning happened. It's really funny that I keep running into people both in-game and on the forums who feel their classes peaked in MoP, or some other time prior to WoD, yet I have to bend over backwards to someone who thinks their class has been at its best in WoD, Legion or BfA.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Two obvious troll threads saying BfA is a "masterpiece". Lock them.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    This blog entry is a masterpiece. I rate it 5/7, a perfect score.
    I think your post perfectly summarizes my thoughts on this topic in every possible way, nonetheless I have to completely disagree with everything you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Terranoise View Post
    Two obvious troll threads saying BfA is a "masterpiece". Lock them.
    Majority of the ppl here should get ban then.Too many QQ threads ur a joke

10+ Year Old Account

You're hilarious. You should try stand up comedy in the near future.

Honestly can't stand Island Expeditions, should be doing them but they are just so bad it's a pain to do. The necklace grind is the worst thing in the expansion and it's the main thing... Not a good expansion so far hope they get to fixing things fast, the right things, not nerfing weapons and adding ilvl to things.