Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Battle for Stromgarde Warfront Now Live

Battle for Stromgarde Warfront Available for Horde
    The Horde have completed the progress bar to launch The Battle for Stromgarde Warfront! Horde characters can now queue for the 20 man PvE large scale scenario to fight for control of Arathi Highlands against the opposite faction AI. Pick up the quest Warfront: The Battle for Stromgarde and complete the scenario for an item level 370 piece of gear! Warfronts award item level 340 loot baseline as well upon completion. The timer bar says that Horde characters have 7 days to complete the Warfront before the Alliance characters will be able to start to contribute resources to launch their Warfront!

Last edited by Stoy; 2018-09-10 at 04:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance characters can now start to contribute resources to launch their Warfront in the meantime!
    No we can't, we can't start doing that for another 7 days.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-09-09 at 06:03 PM.

I love that we (Ally) had a progress bar ticking up, implying that something would happen when it filled, only to find out that when it filled, WE WAIT MORE!!! Lol who's idea was that.

lol still no replies from blizzard and on top of everything else mmo champs giving misinformation haha

10+ Year Old Account
    They can?

I thought Horde couldn't even queue yet

What an awful system

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I love that we (Ally) had a progress bar ticking up, implying that something would happen when it filled, only to find out that when it filled, WE WAIT MORE!!! Lol who's idea was that.
    Yeah the way this has been implemented into the game really is a bit of a mess and I'm sure it could have been handled in a much easier to understand way, or maybe even a way that was more fun for both factions at the same time. Hopefully they are treating this first Warfront as an experiment and will improve on them for whatever comes next.

is this available only for us servers?

Deleted
    nice system, 2 weeks waiting for Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    is this available only for us servers?
    As far as I know, only available for EU yet because the US horde is apparently really slow, even with a 1 day headstart..

Surprisingly enough, I enjoyed this battle. Too bad I only have 2 120 chars right now.

And of course, Wrists on my main. Pff.

Yet another example of horde getting handouts in advance of mythic raid unlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get a 340 item after every scenario, perfect for those who cba to run Mythics.

It was amazingly fun, I seriously enjoyed it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    Battle for Stromgarde Warfront Available for Horde
    The Horde have completed the progress bar to launch The Battle for Stromgarde Warfront! Horde characters can now queue for the 20 man PvE large scale scenario to fight for control of Arathi Highlands against the opposite faction AI. Pick up the quest Warfront: The Battle for Stromgarde and complete the scenario for an item level 370 piece of gear! Alliance characters can now start to contribute resources to launch their Warfront in the meantime!

its still bugged cause we win and there is no portal to Arathi and our base is destroyed and there is only OUR war machine look like aliance still have warfront xD WTF

When can we do world boss tho? No portalup.

Very unfortunate implementation design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait you can only do it twice a month?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You can do it as much as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Bi-weekly content swapping between alliance and horde. It honestly sounded like a bad joke to me.