Heritage armor questline ideas

They said that these questlines will be retrospectives that explain what given race is about. Let's speculate what stories will we see.

Human - Gnoll war/First war to deepen faction conflict
    Night elves - recycled War of the Ancients to build up Azshara more/ banishing of Quel'dorei for more faction hate
    Gnomes - fall of Gnomeregan
    Dwarves - War of Three Hammers/something that happened between W3 and WoW, some Forsaken lore
    Draenei - Fall of Shattrath
    Worgen - civil war with Crowley?/something from the past?/starting zone again?
    Pandaren - war with Mogu, reminding of unity to pandaren/Liu Lang story/Burdens of Shaohao

Orc - Exodus of the Horde
    Trolls - Gurubashi civil war
    Undead - happenings before WoW to see why they hate Stormwind/Fall of Lordaeron, Arthas hype, showing Forsaken as poor victims
    Tauren - some past events?/war with centaur?
    Blood elves - they said that we will see Arthas' attack on Quel'thalas
    Goblin - Kezan's golden century/retconned Cataclysm with azerite/war with Zandalari
    Pandaren - war with Mogu, reminding of unity to pandaren/Liu Lang story/Burdens of Shaohao
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are we really going to be seeing Arthas attacking Quel'thalas during the quest? I hope not. My impression from the stream was that whatever the quest deals with would involve the Dead Scar (going over its history). Possibly showing us the modern efforts the Blood Elves are taking to rebuild their land.

I really hope it's not all just "past events" as some story progression for all the races is very much needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Are we really going to be seeing Arthas attacking Quel'thalas during the quest? I hope not. My impression from the stream was that whatever the quest deals with would involve the Dead Scar (going over its history). Possibly showing us the modern efforts the Blood Elves are taking to rebuild their land.

I really hope it's not all just "past events" as some story progression for all the races is very much needed.
    this
    I hope to see the new things of quel'thalas! It would be wonderful to see how in the end dead scar is healed!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I had assumed they will be talking about the failed Banldorei or however its spelled, and it's reconstruction for the faction war.

I have no idea what dwarves will be about, but this will be something I'll be excited to see for every race.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

So excited for the news. The potential for the Blood Elf Heritage is huge, always loved the red/yellow theme.

And then heritage for the humans, of course they were first because of hu....dwarf potential??

Deleted
    I was really super excited to read about the Blood Elves heritage armour, I've always absolutely adored the Blood Elf architecture and clothing style. Whatever it takes and however long it takes to unlock I will do it and when I do, I probably won't x-mog for at least a year lol

Night elves planting a new Teldrassil or seeing a vision of the planting of the original one would make for nice bookends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Night elves planting a new Teldrassil or seeing a vision of the planting of the original one would make for nice bookends.
    I say re-design all of Hyjal because thats where Night Elves used to live anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    I say re-design all of Hyjal because thats where Night Elves used to live anyway.
    Maybe a dedicated effort to regrow the rest of the zone, like the chunk that was accomplished in cataclysm? That could be cool.

Deleted
    Am i missing something or are the older races also recieving heritage armor?

Edit: Found the information. I hope the regular Orc armor won't look better than the Mag'har one since i just racechanged my main and leveling an alt for the heritage armor!
    Last edited by mmoc9058dfdaaf; 2018-09-19 at 07:44 AM.