Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Captain Marvel will save everyone. Somehow. By smiling at Thanos.

The cool thing about the endgame title is that it has been teased in a few films by iron man in age of ultron and dr strange in infinity war.

Teaser trailer was good, want to see the official trailer hopefully next month. Hawkeye looks badass as always.

This is to me the most uninteresting movie franchise of all time.

I'm totally stoked it's arrived, and can't wait to see the film, No doubt we'll have at least another 2 or 3 other trailers before it finally comes out...

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    So what are your preferences? I assume you're not being one of those guys showing up just to tell us how edgy and non-mainstream they are, right?

I really liked the trailer. it didn't giveaway too much. It gives us just a glimpse into the aftermath of the snap. I'm sure more will be revealed as we get other trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Honestly, dude, I’m not even sure why you first decided to comment. It is underwhelming. It’s meant to be underwhelming. We going to keep breaking that down here or what?
    I disagree, the teaser hyped my quite a bit, stop speaking as though your opinion is fact.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I've come to terms this is going to be the male equivalent of the notebook.....

Deleted
    Honestly, dude, I’m not even sure why you first decided to comment. It is underwhelming. It’s meant to be underwhelming. We going to keep breaking that down here or what?
    Because it's not "underwhelming", 'dude'. Don't even pretend that it is, or it is "meant" to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Nice opinion. I'm sure you'll agree your time it better spend elsewhere then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The omfg moments are best experienced in a theater, not in some TV spot.
    This.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanna know what the title means.
    Sure it is what Strange said in IW. Or you can look up what "endgame" also means which may be the reason why they choose the title.
    Or "endgame" is also part of a comic story involving Kang The Conqueror, for those that dones't know Kang is known in the Marvel comics to be involved in time travel. lots of it. And because of set photos we have seen Chris Evans and other characters wearing old suits from the first Avengers movie. So maybe Kang will be revealed in the end of the movie to be the big bad guy moving forwards in the MCU. Or just some speculation. Maybe Thanos will be dealt with fairly quickly in the movie, like second act then Kang will be the main antagonist. Or they will jsut use timetravel to remove Thanos from existance, kinda like what they did to Kang in the comic.
    Last edited by Crillam; 2018-12-07 at 03:41 PM.

Idk why you think my opinion was me saying it’s facts. Did you not read what I linked?
    It is underwhelming. It’s meant to be underwhelming.
    These are statements of FACT. However, they are just your OPINION. Did YOU read what you wrote?

- - - Updated - - -

That’s how it was marketed; “almost guaranteed to disappoint fans”.
    No, it wasnt, that one guy said it. They didnt "Market" this teaser at all. You are trying to justify your opinion that the trailer is underwhelming in the face of people telling you they were hyped by it. You are reaching HARD, I hope you stretched this morning.

The only odd part (which I'm sure we'll find out) is how Tony and Nebula couldn't have navigated the Guardian's ship to a planet with civilization on it or get it back to Earth. Other than that, loved it.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Captain Marvel will save everyone. Somehow. By smiling at Thanos.
    So she finally learns how to show emotion?

Very awesome trailer. Gave very little away but raised my hype level a ton.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hyped and I'm glad it didn't give away too much plot.

This is the first trailer leading up to the release. It’s meant to be underwhelming, in that, it’s vague, lacking in details and underwhelming to the vast majority. It’s meant to leave you unsatisfied... leave you wanting more. That’s the point of the first one, just like we see with most other first trailers. The second will have more details, more shots.. maybe more characters. Maybe the third will have even more plot.

So, yes, I stretched this morning.
    No it isnt, and it wasn't for many many people. Trailers are NEVER meant to underwhelm, they are meant to hype, thats an actual fact. Opposed to the opinion you are trying to convince people is true.

A subdued trailer does not equal an underwhelming trailer. It may have been underwhelming FOR YOU, and thats fine, opinions and all. But you are trying to say it was MEANT to underwhelm, thats just nonsense.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2018-12-07 at 04:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    A subdued trailer does not equal an underwhelming trailer.
    Thank you.

And believe it or not guys, some people actually don't enjoy it when a trailer gives everything away, or is followed by 40 TV spots than each show 2 seconds of new footage compared to its predecessor.

Shocking, I know.

Trailers show a story/plot and/or action to engage the audience. This trailer really does neither. All you get is a bunch of cutscenes in no kind of order and nothing is explained. We’re relying on our previous knowledge of the last movie to know what’s going on and why, as well as the last Antman cutscene. Our excitement is because we saw the last movie, and for a select few excitement also happens because they know Antman made it out and Hawkeye is back.
    In. your. opinion.

Done responding to you, I dont care that you found it underwhelming, I care that you have the balls to say it was MEANT to be, by design. Its total nonsense.

Deleted
    I hope the movie is better than this underwhelming trailer. What a bore, right?

Subdued does mean underwhelming. Why are people ignoring this?

Also I'd prefer if they didn't little teasers like this, Marvel has a history of showing to much in trailers. Hell, imagine if you were in theatres the first time you saw Helya break Thor's hammer. Showing that in a teaser was a huge fucking mistake.

Deleted
    Beyond the antman bit in the end, which I think kind of spoils the emotional moment where banner is looking at the missing people board. It was a perfect trailer