Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Mission table troops recruitment

Hi all,

About a week back the guy you speak to to recruit troops disappeared for both me and my wife. She uses no addons so that isn't it....

Can't find any chatter about it at all! Anyone else experienced this?

The only thing I can think is we both upgraded to be able to have 2 extra troops.

Viggers

Quote Originally Posted by Viggers View Post
    Hi all,

About a week back the guy you speak to to recruit troops disappeared for both me and my wife. She uses no addons so that isn't it....

The only thing I can think is we both upgraded to be able to have 2 extra troops.

Viggers
    What's the point anyway? Hurting for that 120 AP and 100 rep for reputations you're already exalted with?

Quote Originally Posted by Viggers View Post
    Hi all,

Viggers
    First things first, have you put in a ticket for this yet? For the both of you.
    Second, check if you can still get troops in the mobile app.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    What's the point anyway? Hurting for that 120 AP and 100 rep for reputations you're already exalted with?
    I'm not yet revered with a single faction, so actually yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    First things first, have you put in a ticket for this yet? For the both of you.
    Second, check if you can still get troops in the mobile app.
    Thanks for a helpful response, I have just put the ticket in but experience says it can take a few days to respond so thought I would ask the community! Don't have the app, I'll check it out, thanks.
    Last edited by Viggers; 2018-09-26 at 08:04 PM.

I had that happen but figured out that I had unlocked a new quest in the war campaign which caused that NPC to temporarily move. So maybe check to see if they are nearby and just not in the same spot?
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.