15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Looks like Filoni cut Revan in CW to appease Lucas. Before Disney bought SW. I expect to see/read more Revan before a KOTOR era movie.
    As far I as was aware it was supposed to be part of season 8. The last two seasons were "cancelled". But they are bringing some episodes to Disney plus for a final season. Supposedly focusing on Mandalore. The appearance was minor and had Revan guiding the son. The clips of it was released as a "deleted" scene and some one from Lucasarts state that some deleted scenes are canon and some are not with out saying anything else.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    As far I as was aware it was supposed to be part of season 8. The last two seasons were "cancelled". But they are bringing some episodes to Disney plus for a final season. Supposedly focusing on Mandalore. The appearance was minor and had Revan guiding the son. The clips of it was released as a "deleted" scene and some one from Lucasarts state that some deleted scenes are canon and some are not with out saying anything else.
    It was season 3 according to Wookiepedia. I think we're supposed to get the final season in Feb.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    It was season 3 according to Wookiepedia. I think we're supposed to get the final season in Feb.
    Yeah I am not sure where I got it came from season 8 now lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by AndreWright90 View Post
    Turned it off when baby yoda got whacked
    What, you weren't waiting for purple lightning to shoot out of the bag?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Isn't Coruscant etc gone?
    What? No. At least not to our knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Filoni cut Revan in CW to appease Lucas. Before Disney bought SW. I expect to see/read more Revan before a KOTOR era movie.
    Even if Revan had appeared in the Mortis arc, it could have still be argued if Revan was canon because of the nature of that arc.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    What? No. At least not to our knowledge.
    Probably thinking of Starkiller Base's shot, wiping out the New Republic government.

That hit the Hosnian system, which is where the Galactic Senate was hosted. In the New Republic, the Senate is rotated from planet to planet, rather than being set permanently on one planet. It happened to be on Hosnian Prime when Starkiller Base fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreWright90 View Post
    Turned it off when baby yoda got whacked
    Here is an epic crossover to help mend your wounded heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

it started ok until we got to filler village but that last episode was horrible. All the characters just started doing things that didnt make any sense for no reason. I thought maybe the show had 20 showrunners who all got to film a 5 minute scene and then they just stuck it all together at the end because it made no coherent sense. what a toilet.

2/10

this is definitely the best i've felt for anything star wars related since playing swtor the first time. i'm a little sad it didn't turn out like i wanted, with him just being a merc all the time. but it's still great.

if filoni or favreau become the new president of lucas films, it'll absolutely be the best thing to happen to star wars in years. i just hope they nut up and start pulling from EU more, especially old republic.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2020-01-03 at 10:04 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    In ep03 the mandalorians fire red lazerz, but in ep08 in the flashback the fire they traditional mandalorian golden lazerz

Even in clone wars/rebels, the mandalorians fire golden colored lazerz

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    The First Order/Jedi plotine feels like a dead end.
    Not developed enough. Honestly, I want more Rey and her story. What happens now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    In ep03 the mandalorians fire red lazerz, but in ep08 in the flashback the fire they traditional mandalorian golden lazerz Even in clone wars/rebels, the mandalorians fire golden colored lazerz
    A cool little easter egg to past lore. The plasma of blaster bolts could be different colors based on what was used to "fuel" them. Red was the "cheapest" to produce so it much more common then other colors. But it is possible that cannon is no longer recognized by Disney. So if they are in hiding and cut off from the source of golden plasma then they won't be using it. It could also be an easy way to track them if it is a "rare" color in the galaxy.

I am going to guess though that you could likely customize the color to a bunch of different things much like led's being able to be any color of the rainbow. It would be nice if shows like this that take place in the "every day" parts of the fiction would showcase a little more of that stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Not developed enough. Honestly, I want more Rey and her story. What happens now?
    In 30 years, a new band of heroes embarks on a quest to seek her out, only to find her disparate and disillusion on an island.

Then the heroes go through a soul-searching ordeal that changes the way we understand star wars, posing many new and interesting questions for the series.

...And then it turns out palpatine was responsible the whole time. For the... fourth time in a row.

That's my guess, at least.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    In 30 years, a new band of heroes embarks on a quest to seek her out, only to find her disparate and disillusion on an island.

Then the heroes go through a soul-searching ordeal that changes the way we understand star wars, posing many new and interesting questions for the series.

...And then it turns out palpatine was responsible the whole time. For the... fourth time in a row.

Don't forget that we need an orphan on a desert planet, a siege on an ice planet, and a planet-killing superweapon to destroy. People would not be able to tell it's Star Wars unless the plot of the new trilogy follows the exact same steps as the original one.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Don't forget that we need an orphan on a desert planet, a siege on an ice planet, and a planet-killing superweapon to destroy. People would not be able to tell it's Star Wars unless the plot of the new trilogy follows the exact same steps as the original one.
    And that the Heroes are reduced to basically a smaller number at some point in the trilogy and they lose badly.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I saw a lot of headlines today, where folks have been making sure to officially point out that "Baby Yoda" is not actually the younger version of Yoda himself.

I guess it's possible that people don't understand when this takes place vs the movies, but I was pretty sure they called him "Baby Yoda" because the name of the species was never actually given, or as a sort of short hand, rather than believing it was an actual baby Yoda years after 900 year old Yoda's death.

Watiti even said he knows the baby's name but isn't saying... like it matters what the name is at this point? We're not going to like, recognize it!
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I guess it's possible that people don't understand when this takes place vs the movies, but I was pretty sure they called him "Baby Yoda" because the name of the species was never actually given, or as a sort of short hand, rather than believing it was an actual baby Yoda years after 900 year old Yoda's death.
    That is how it started but the vast amount of people don't care about lore or things. It has gained its own critical mass so many do believe it is actually Yoda as a baby. The official name is "The Child". That is what most retail and products bearing the appearance is called. But at this point most people are not enough of star wars fans to get it isn't Yoda and just here it called a baby version of Yoda.

I have even seen a few star wars fans think it is Yoda but they are mostly kids or young adults that didn't pay attention to the time line.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

Nah. I'd like to see the build the Jedi again....see the training...how the universe develops....all of that. Don't skip 25 years.

Or I could just want to see more of Daisy Ridley. Not sure which.

10+ Year Old Account
    Giancarlo Esposito is awesome in everything. Don't @ me.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

5+ Year Old Account