Just got 100 and want to observe the % of sacraficed souls

Just wondering if anyone has seen this if u have like 10 demons out you should see a 50% buff to your spells is there an easy way to see its bonus dmg based on # of demons

I haven't seen a WA for that, no. Most likely because there's not much point to it. Sac Souls never alters your rotation in any way. You keep up your normal rotation of builders and spenders and Sac Souls is just a passive damage boost as you do. At no point do you say, "Well I have so many demons out I don't care that I'm capped on Soul Shards I just want to spam Shadow Bolt more."

Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    I haven't seen a WA for that, no. Most likely because there's not much point to it. Sac Souls never alters your rotation in any way. You keep up your normal rotation of builders and spenders and Sac Souls is just a passive damage boost as you do. At no point do you say, "Well I have so many demons out I don't care that I'm capped on Soul Shards I just want to spam Shadow Bolt more."
    yeah sort of get it now after use for a bit.

sad to say many of these talents are just so thoughtless, they could easily add a 110 talent row, 120 talent row, and reuse some of the ones u cannot get now, they are just so simplified. only a few talents make you really have to think when using them which is sorta cool eh.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    sad to say many of these talents are just so thoughtless, they could easily add a 110 talent row, 120 talent row, and reuse some of the ones u cannot get now, they are just so simplified. only a few talents make you really have to think when using them which is sorta cool eh.
    Yeah. The Warlock talents really are complete garbage this expac. It's part of why so many Warlocks are unsubbing or switching to alts.