Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i want tortollan, i would race change my war tank to that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn the Second View Post
    If that's true that'd be awesome! Got a source/blue post for that?
    ....its called patch 8.1

A night elf warden gets raised as dark warden and you know that night elf lady that pissed off sylvanas and made her torch the tree?!?!?! that will be a new dark ranger. in 1 second flat they will become horde for no reason at all.
    But they will not ( i think you miss read it), they will not, never become a allied race. Blizzard clearly stated that races like that will not happen. Otherwise alliance would get high elves.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287754/...e-8-1-spoilers

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Wildhammers.
    Sure, they could just "reskin" the current dwarves. But they are supposed to be bigger/taller than them.
    In reality, what matters is their probably awesome heritage armor. (And potentially, druids...maaaybe?)
    And before you say anything, the Dwarf shamans are not supposed to be Wildhammer, they are Ironforge.

2. Ogres.
    Come on. Horde without Ogres? Really?
    They dont have to be as big as the NPCs.
    The toy from Warfronts transforms you into a perfectly functional size Ogre.
    Which is still bigger than the other races, but not huge.

3. Broken.
    Either form Outland, or Argus.
    They can be literally every class, even DHs. But no druids i guess.
    Plus they have a rich history.

4. Arakoa.
    They can be literally every class. (no DH ofc)
    They could also be a shared race ala-Pandaren.
    Outland Arakoa would join one side, Draenor Arakoa the other.

5. Naga.
    Stop the nonesense with the tail problem. That's bs.
    If Blizzard wants, they CAN make them work with both pants and mounts.
    And they also can be all classes.

6. Furbolgs.
    Shared, ala-Pandaren.
    Can be anything but paladins/DHs.

7. Satyrs
    i just like them.

8. Nathrezim.
    I would LOVE so much to play one. Just that. No other reason.
    If Blizzard can retcon Draenei to fit, and pull Void Elves out of their arse, they could surely give us Nathrezim somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    ....its called patch 8.1

A night elf warden gets raised as dark warden and you know that night elf lady that pissed off sylvanas and made her torch the tree?!?!?! that will be a new dark ranger. in 1 second flat they will become horde for no reason at all.
    But they will not ( i think you miss read it), they will not, never become a allied race. Blizzard clearly stated that races like that will not happen. Otherwise alliance would get high elves.

Oh I knew about the "night warriors", the new NPC dark rangers and the Forsaken mail armor that is being called "Dark Ranger" armor in places, but I thought you meant actual playable undead elves. You got me all excited for nothing, man!

Some races may use existing skeletons but I don't think they should be excluded for that reason alone.
    What I'd like to see:

Horde
    Forest (Revantusk) Trolls
    Mok'Nathal
    Dark Ranger-like undead elves (and maybe humans aswell?)
    Hozen

Alliance
    Wildhammer Dwarves
    Broken Draenei
    Furbolgs
    Jinyu

These would basically round up the "old" allies we already have in our factions, after these we could move on to more exotic options like Drakonids, Arakkoa and the like.
    Vrykul (A) and Ogres (H) would be cool but I fear that Blizzard simply thinks that shrinking their model down would compromise them too much, Kul Tiran and Mok'Nathal are probably the closest we may get.
    High Elves keeps being relevant for the Alliance but since they wont be ever included I think that Blizzard should just end their lore with them becoming Void Elves out of necessity or something and end this debate once and for all.
    Last edited by Oswen; 2018-10-15 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn the Second View Post
    Oh I knew about the "night warriors", the new NPC dark rangers and the Forsaken mail armor that is being called "Dark Ranger" armor in places, but I thought you meant actual playable undead elves. You got me all excited for nothing, man!
    I said it clearly as non playable race....you where so happy with it you missed that :S:S:S .

Will never happen, because then they should give the alliance high elves ( witch will never happen).

- - - Updated - - -

Just thought of a other one...HIGHBORNE

I see that some people bring stuff like that two certain races(vulpera, sethrak) are granted because they use Heart of Azeroth animations. Well there are other races(even Rexxar, Jaina or some other important NPCs) with heart of azeroth animations.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Wildhammer dwarves.

Also I think Jinyu (fish men from MoP) would be cool as an Alliance race. That ship has probably already sailed though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    dark rangers/forsaken elves are happening as a non allied race for the horde.
    Maybe a Dark Ranger class will be added for BOTH factions, but that's about it. You're not getting 'undead night elves' in the horde, considering the night elf analog is the nightborne and blizz probably can't afford to lose any more subs as it is through more clusterfucking in lore. There's no market for recycling night elf DK skins as an allied race to be in the fucking Horde of all factions.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Undead night elves are kind of stupid. There are other undead that could be added without copying nelfs AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    The likely contenders are:

Horde
    Vulpera
    Ogres or half ogre/orcs
    Mogu

Alliance
    Sethrak
    Junker Gnomes
    Lightborn Undead

What I'd like to eventually see
    Arrakoa
    Naga
    Drakonid
    Etherals
    I wouldn't think Mogu would rate so highly on that list for Horde since a major section of Zuldazar is killing Mogu trying to destroy the world. But I guess they could always pull it out of their butts like Void Elves. Maybe I'm uninformed and there's an existing, large faction of Horde-friendly Mogu with a big reason to be our allies and not the Alliance's?

I really want Ogres. Not because I'd play them but because the Horde needs them and I want to see them everywhere and it's a travesty that they weren't originally included with how common they are in Horde story. I think saurok could make a sensible addition--recent Blizzard people have been saying a huge part of Horde identity is the misfits category, and their story/visuals fit nicely with that.

Deleted
    If we consider that most of the allied race are currently based on other races skeleton (Kul Tiran are an exception to the rule), I think the next one will not bring new skeleton and use the remaining existing skeleton.. So we should have an allied race using, the forsaken, gnome, worgen, goblin and may be pandaren.

It's also probably race making sense given the actual lore direction. For example, I would not consider Ogre for horde even I love them because we do not see them or hear about them at the moment.

Alliance :

- Junker gnome (based on gnome model). We know the gnome form kul Tiras are missing and pointing to a strange vault in Kul Tiras. Plus the name Junker name island was datamined if I'm correct
    - Redeemed (Undead ressurected by the light.. ).. We know Calia is the first one. Anduin and Jaina talk about her in 8.1.. It's probably a hint to that future race

Horde :

- Vulpera (Based on goblin model and strongly altered) : Evidence are numerous. They have their own reputation, more personalization than existing playable race and very asked by the player base. They also are friendly to the horde
    - Sethrak (They use female worgen model) : They are more friendly with the horde than the Alliance as we do more for them (Killing Korthek, Saving their Loa). They have a lot of animation and blizzard added more to them in beta build to support tabard and heart of Azeroth. The one we encouter (Those who serve Sethraliss) are friendly with the vulpera.

For Pandaren, I have no idea. May be Hozen/Jinyu, or Furlbog for Alliance..

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like a rotted elf Undead, preferrably with their face falling off.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    i want tortollan, i would race change my war tank to that lol.
    They have a ready-made faction to grind up as well. Unlike the Sethrak.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Night Lolwarrior View Post
    Maybe a Dark Ranger class will be added for BOTH factions, but that's about it. You're not getting 'undead night elves' in the horde, considering the night elf analog is the nightborne and blizz probably can't afford to lose any more subs as it is through more clusterfucking in lore. There's no market for recycling night elf DK skins as an allied race to be in the fucking Horde of all factions.
    Nope , dark rangers are pure horde.

And they are gettin undead night elves. Not as playable hero's.....read the non allied race. Meaning they will be npc's. And they are happening in 8.1.
    Hell the whole darkshore thing is about ressing night elves as dark rangers...read the ptr stuff on wowhead or this site :S:S.

WHy do you think alliance players who care about what happens in lore to us are so mad?!?

here some links:

and a fun read after all that is happening blizzard has the balls to do this:

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287780/...e-8-1-spoilers

telling a sob story how bad it was for the blood elves. While they just supported sylvanas doing something pretty much the same to the night elves.

But again. i think you missed the word NON before allied race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Anderson View Post
    Mok'nathal would be dope. Especially if they look like that updated rexxar model.
    Rexxar model is pretty much an upright orc model. What the horde is missing at this point is obviously OGRES! And also Ethereals.

What I'd actually like to see is actual NEW races. Not existing races with a few more skin tones gated behind retarded requirements.

Deleted

It is time!

Ogres obv.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Ogres or half-ogres, high elves or half elves, Jinyu and Hozen (should already be playable), High Arakkoa and Saberon, Vulpera (which I think is happening), and Ethereals.

Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    Rexxar model is pretty much an upright orc model. What the horde is missing at this point is obviously OGRES! And also Ethereals.

What I'd actually like to see is actual NEW races. Not existing races with a few more skin tones gated behind retarded requirements.
    Compare two models, with and without armor if you think they look the same i don't know what to tell you.
    Rexxar is using Kul'tiran model that is based in some parts on pandaren skeleton and vrykul textures. It's like 1000 times more detailed than default orc ones and much, much wider and bigger model, face features. Same thing goes for the idle and all other animations that make them stand out from default orcs models.
    Another thing, the best one about Kultiran/rexxar model when you use 2h weapons your combat stance wont make it look like you put weapons in your mouth.
    There's also no upright stance combat animations for orcs.