Deleted

Missing numbers in action bars.

After patch, eight of my ten characters are missing those numbers 1-9 from action bars. Checked Blizzard's sites and did what they suggest to do; disabling all addons, updated graphic card drivers and tried /console fixedfunction 1, but none of those worked. I'm used to play with WASD and pressing buttons 1-6 with fingers so it's kinda annoying to start clicking everything with mouse. Any else has experienced this very same problem and how did you fixed it? Hopefully you can help =)

Deleted
    ESC->Key bindings?

Press escape.
    Go to the key bindings menu and set them to your liking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirse View Post
    After patch, eight of my ten characters are missing those numbers 1-9 from action bars. Checked Blizzard's sites and did what they suggest to do; disabling all addons, updated graphic card drivers and tried /console fixedfunction 1, but none of those worked. I'm used to play with WASD and pressing buttons 1-6 with fingers so it's kinda annoying to start clicking everything with mouse. Any else has experienced this very same problem and how did you fixed it? Hopefully you can help =)
    The keybinds are still there. You can still press 1 2 3 and such and it will activate the binded spell, it just wont tell you on the action bars what it is.

Deleted
    No, if I press 1,2,3 it won't do anything, but thanks to Treeston and Urt, noticed that those keybindings were empty for some reason but this fixed it. I'm embarrased that this was so simple reason. Thank you very much =)

Horde Adventures in key mapping

I'm a 120 DK playing version 8.0.1.27980, for some reason when I logged in today my numbers were all gone from my action bar. Now if I press the correct number that is represented by that square on the action bar then I successfully use that ability. However the numbers are still gone. I am also unable to switch between my action bars unless I use shift and the up arrow. I've checked the keybinding page and that all looks normal. I even "reset defaults" just to be sure and then double checked. Still able to use my abilities, still no numbers showing up. I noticed most of the posts I've found about this are fairly old but I just wanted to give as much detail as I could and see if this is a reemergence of that bug or if we have a work around for it, or whatever.

So to sum up
    -No numbers showing on the action bar
    -Action bar working totally normal
    -All keybinding reflecting correctly mapped

Thanks!!

Note: I relogged and it seems to have fixed it, but it still happened to start with.
    Last edited by Roze; 2018-10-17 at 05:20 AM.

The game has started doing this to me after exiting vehicles, or if I'm attacked while on loading screen. /reload works, but it's still annoying

If you’re talking about the action bars looking like they turned into background art, such as keybinds not shown, sharp borders gone, no cooldowns, and action page number/arrows missing, this is a bug with Titan Panel’s recent attempts to wrangle the new MainMenuBar code in order to properly move it and display the bottom Titan bar. Unfortunately, the bugs affect everyone whether you use the bottom bar or not.

If you do use the bottom bar, you’re going to have to be patient with them, they’re working on it. If you don’t use the bottom bar, you can fix the issues doing the following:

Open WoW\Interface\AddOns\Titan\TitanMovable.lua

Delete this entire code block and save:

Code:
    	[7] = {frameName = "MultiBarRight", 
    		move = function () 
    			MoveFrame("MultiBarRight", 0, TITAN_PANEL_PLACE_BOTTOM) end, 
    		addonAdj = false, },
    	[8] = {frameName = "OverrideActionBar", 
    		move = function () MoveFrame("OverrideActionBar", 0, TITAN_PANEL_PLACE_BOTTOM) end, 
    		addonAdj = false, },
    	[9] = {frameName = "MicroButtonAndBagsBar", 
    		move = function () MoveFrame("MicroButtonAndBagsBar", 0, TITAN_PANEL_PLACE_BOTTOM) end, 
    		addonAdj = false, },
    	[10] = {frameName = "MainMenuBar", -- MainMenuBar
    		move = function () 
    			MoveMenuFrame("MainMenuBar", 0, TITAN_PANEL_PLACE_BOTTOM) end, 
    		addonAdj = false, },

As a final note, in the future make a new thread. This thread is almost EIGHT years old and completely unrelated, the previous issue being empty keybinds.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2018-10-17 at 12:41 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet