Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation Dear WoW players...

Before you start a dungeon there are 2 spells I need to emphasize so that you can make the run smoother : Interrupts and stuns.

Every class has it. Some more powerful than others. They are FAR better than your main spell. Far better than anything else. Use them. Abuse them. Use them like your life depended on it.

Everytime someone forgets to use them, a kitten dies.

We could've gotten away without them before simply because we were outgearing the content. Not anymore. The tanks relies much more on the healer than before. The healer can't really keep up with the heals simply because of the infinite numbers of aoes and casts being uninterrupted. You don't want a toxic run ? Then you know why.

Seriously, put them near your main spell. Have it within your finger's reach. I don't care what excuse you throw at me, if you're not using them, I'll automatically assume you're a lazy donkey.

Please, for the love of God, aknowledge them.

Thank you.

/End rant

Its not about laziness, its just players that never learned how to play properly, they will never change or improve.

MMO-Champion is yelling on deaf ears also, everyone is a 100% logger and has already killed M G'huun on their 310ilvl character and their opinion matters a lot!

Problem lies with Blizzard, reverting the dungeons especially to TBC level not in difficulty, TBC was a joke as was Cata HC where everyone cries about, where every pack has 5 different abilities and 5 different dots to counter, which of course 99% of WoW cant even spell them, imagine having to interrupt them!

Things are easily fixable its called "Never pug!"

If you don't die or wipe your group while padding the meters,are you really a DPS?

More seriously,DPS forget about their non damaging ability way too often,that or they just don't care at all.

Remember guys,preventing damage from happening is often the best source of EHPS

Blizz removed interrupt from healers.. all except resto shamans !

Small note, i always use my rebuke and stun and slow during m+ runs ^^ .. they are demanded in m+ keys

10+ Year Old Account
    Same with Explosive affix in Legion imo. I still shiver from the memory of pugging a "simple" 8 vault on my hpala alt and group wiping on every pack from the orbs exploding, because the frost dk and fury warr dont touch them. I think as healer(while trying to heal everyone) I had like 80% of the orb damage. But yeah, now its just as important to do both, and most people I have encountered when not running with guild, just dont do them and it makes the whole run a pain in the ass. Then when you actually get into a group where people use their interrupts and stuns, you get so relieved what a smooth and nice run it was.

For the people who simply "hold back" on interrupting because they dont know what to interrupt/stun, there is a great addon called QE-Dungeon Tips
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

Set your meter to track interrupts and teach the people that don't, to use them. Writing a thread on a forum that will reach a relatively small playerbase does seem less effective to me.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Frost DK here, I have one interrupt and I have to spec into a stun which means I can't do that mass Death Grip to group everything together.

But they take up my hotkeys, I only got so many fingers!

Plus they don't increase my dps!

Quote Originally Posted by You are wrong View Post
    Set your meter to track interrupts and teach the people that don't, to use them. Writing a thread on a forum that will reach a relatively small playerbase does seem less effective to me.
    I'm already using tehr's raidCD. But even with that, you need to tell them thrice before they understand what you're saying. And after that, they need to be trained to use them on CD. Which is very rarely the case.

I also want to force lock to use their dogs instead of their imps in Shrine. Am I wrong if I want to quit right away when they're still using any other pet beside their dogs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    But they take up my hotkeys, I only got so many fingers!

Plus they don't increase my dps!
    You can't dps if you're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Only because the noob priest refuses to battle resurrect me!

I think Blizzard could help this movement easily. I think if you successfully interrupt an ability if should give you something in return. An example of this is Demon Hunters they get 30 fury/pain so as a Demon Hunter why would I not want to interrupt an ability. It does not always have to be resource gain each class could get their own benefit such as a small damage or stat buff really anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Before you start a dungeon there are 2 spells I need to emphasize so that you can make the run smoother : Interrupts and stuns.

Every class has it. Some more powerful than others.
    Dear OP,
    please tell me what kind of stuns and interrupts my disc priest has.
    Except a fear and knockback you need to be very careful when and how to use as to not do more harm than good.

Also everyone please play /violin for dps warriors who used to have shockwave and now they don't.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is something that really surprises me on high keys. On lower keys, sure. Maybe there are people that are playing a newer class and don’t have the full grasp of it yet. I ran dungeon the other day, though and I had just over 60 interrupts by the end. The next on the meter had a total of 12. The third person had 2. We had a few deaths and missed the timer, but had the others interrupted more, perhaps we could have made the run on time.

On a side note, my interrupt on every toon I play always goes on my 1 button. That way, no matter which class I’m switching too, interrupting is second nature for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post

Every class has it. Some more powerful than others. They are FAR better than your main spell. Far better than anything else. Use them. Abuse them. Use them like your life depended on it.

Everytime someone forgets to use them, a kitten dies.

We could've gotten away without them before simply because we were outgearing the content. Not anymore. The tanks relies much more on the healer than before. The healer can't really keep up with the heals simply because of the infinite numbers of aoes and casts being uninterrupted. You don't want a toxic run ? Then you know why.

Seriously, put them near your main spell. Have it within your finger's reach. I don't care what excuse you throw at me, if you're not using them, I'll automatically assume you're a lazy donkey.

Please, for the love of God, aknowledge them.

Thank you.

/End rant
    Love it! Agreed fully, and hopefully some people try this out <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    The funny part is most DHs I meet, do NOT interrupt, despite being a damage increase due to generating resource
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

I spellsteal literally everything, but my interrupt is on a 24 second cooldown.

Please don't blame the mage for the Rogue's inability to kick.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Its not about laziness, its just players that never learned how to play properly, they will never change or improve.

MMO-Champion is yelling on deaf ears also, everyone is a 100% logger and has already killed M G'huun on their 310ilvl character and their opinion matters a lot!

Problem lies with Blizzard, reverting the dungeons especially to TBC level not in difficulty, TBC was a joke as was Cata HC where everyone cries about, where every pack has 5 different abilities and 5 different dots to counter, which of course 99% of WoW cant even spell them, imagine having to interrupt them!

Things are easily fixable its called "Never pug!"
    Being in a pug doesn't lower player skills. If no one ever pugs, it means the bad players you saw in a pug would now be in a guild run where they would not play any better because having a green chat doesn't give anyone better vision or reflexes.

I've been in guild runs where people play like pugs, so have you, so has everyone. The only real solution is only playing with people who you know are good which comes from playing with many different people including many bads ones until you have only good players.
    This also means you are not allowed to play until every member of that team is online at the same time, which, let's face it, doesn't happen all that often unless you magically all have the same lives. It's certainly not an option for my friends and I, and I would assume most players in general. Puging M+ is one of the most popular group activity in WoW so just saying people should stop doing that and just play less and jerk off in cities until their perfect team is online is kind of lame.

Stunning and interrupting is literally oppressing those creatures. I will not be a part of your tyrannical regime!

Quote Originally Posted by JackWest View Post
    The funny part is most DHs I meet, do NOT interrupt, despite being a damage increase due to generating resource
    Lol, derp. They have several too, technically.

I have interrupt, magic dispel, stun and root on my hunter. I use them liberally. The spirit beast heal I use sparingly, usually on myself in a clutch, sometimes on the tank if they need it and I'm fine. It's nice to feel useful.