Poll: I am...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post

At least, unless women commit adultery.

Here's another one for so-called christians: thou shalt not use God's name in vain.

That’s the Torah... at least get your religion bashing right

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Thall shalt not Kill?

The whole point rests on "Life begins at conception". So, yeh, its like really clear in the bible. Regardless if you agree with that notion or not, they believe it.

OT, Im pro choice.
    I'd be all for them claiming that if....they believed that with literally anything else. I've seen very few Christians against death penalty, wars, stand your ground etc. So infringing someone's right to choose, based on their beliefs is one thing, but infringing on someone's right to choose over inconsistent beliefs that they pick and choose....nope, fuck 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Thall shalt not Kill?

The whole point rests on "Life begins at conception". So, yeh, its like really clear in the bible. Regardless if you agree with that notion or not, they believe it.

OT, Im pro choice.
    Mere beliefs should never be enough to limit other peoples essential freedoms, because there is no way to rate different beliefs that aren't founded in facts against each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I've seen very few Christians against death penalty, wars, stand your ground etc.
    You should visit Europe sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Okay,

So are you willing to have your tax money go into that (potentially unwanted) child's welfare and education after (s)he's born?
    Why wouldn't I be for tax money going to care for children? I would rather take the millions of dollars we send in foreign aid every year to countries that don't use the money responsibily and put it into welfare or other programs that help keep families together here in the US.

Heres the thing though, I'm also Pro-choice (Pregnancy, Adoption, Contraceptives, Abstinence). See how that works?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf775 View Post
    Why wouldn't I be for tax money going to care for children? I would rather take the millions of dollars we send in foreign aid every year to countries that don't use the money responsibily and put it into welfare or other programs that help keep families together here in the US.

Heres the thing though, I'm also Pro-choice (Pregnancy, Adoption, Contraceptives, Abstinence). See how that works?
    Good.

Because a lot of "pro-life" are against those things, which I find disturbingly hypocritical.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So are you going to pay for that child's welfare? His healthcare? His schooling?
    We already do that through taxes.

There is no pro life. There is only anti choice.

Btw, people who are anti choice should be legally required to adopt unwanted children.

I'm pro-life and my wife is also pro-life. Killing another life for one's own convenience is the violation of a non agression principle. Pro-choice (or Anti-life is the more accurate term) is an argument that doesn't have any moral standing.
    1) not a life until it detaches and gets pushed out. til then might as well be one of the woman's turds

2) you live by your morals, and I'll live by mine, thanks. Keep the Republic of Gilead garbage to yourselves.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

10+ Year Old Account
    Pro choice as long as you don't want me to pay for your choice.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I'm Pro-Choice, but I don't think most of those who refer to themselves as Pro-Life are actually Pro-Life. Many are against healthcare, prenatal care, Preschool for all, maternity leave, and so forth. They want the child to be birthed but they don't want society to spend a cent on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

i am pro extra late term abortion

Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    1) not a life until it detaches and gets pushed out. til then might as well be one of the woman's turds

2) you live by your morals, and I'll live by mine, thanks. Keep the Republic of Gilead garbage to yourselves.
    1) Claims to know when life begins even though science will not even make a claim when life begins.

2) Telling me to keep my views to myself (despite your poor use of demagoguery). Hm... sounds a lot like the left we see today. I'm not surprised.

There are plenty of ways to prevent pregnancy, some of which can be doubled up on (condom + birth control/day after pill), so that is why I am pro life. You can be pro choice before having sex. The only circumstance I support abortion is in the case of rape, or the child is going to be born with some disease that's going to limit its lifespan substantially.

1) Claims to know when life begins even though science will not even make a claim when life begins.

2) Telling me to keep my views to myself (despite your poor use of demagoguery). Hm... sounds a lot like the left we see today. I'm not surprised.
    I dont know when it begins. But to me it's not a separate life until its no longer attached to the woman. As long as it is, its none of my business.

Yes, I'm on the Left on social issues. Because being Right-wing on social issues is meddling in other people's private affairs. Your views, taken to their logical end, would lead right to the Handmaid's Tale.

I grew up in the south, in a baptist family. A more useless, totalitarian philosophy and people I have never personally met. Organized religion ( and the control over women's bodies it tries to exert) can go f itself.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Pro life, it's abhorrable to get an abortion because you were irresponsible and had sex when you weren't prepared to deal with what it can lead to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I think anyone who claims to be pro-life must first explain their stance on death penalties, wars and stand your ground laws. If they are in favor of any of them, then they should not be allowed to claim they are pro-life.
    I am pro life and am for the death penalty on those that take life deliberately like that guy that went on a rampage in that synagogue.

Also if you’re pro choice you should watch this video.

Last edited by muto; 2018-10-30 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I am pro life and am for the death penalty on those that take life deliberately like that guy that went on a rampage in that synagogue.
    So you are against choice and pro death?

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    So you are against choice and pro death?
    When it comes to mass murderers, 100%.

You have a choice before you take any action. There's your choice.
    Last edited by muto; 2018-10-30 at 08:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Also if you’re pro choice you should watch this video.
    Nah.

As soon as I read "Ben Shapiro Destroys The Abortion Argument", I automatically zoned out.

The only thing Ben Shapiro is capable of destroying is Milo Yiannopoulos's anus.
    You can't really dust for vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Nah.

As soon as I read "Ben Shapiro Destroys The Abortion Argument", I automatically zoned out.

The only thing Ben Shapiro is capable of destroying is Milo Yiannopoulos's anus.
    Truth hurts that much?