Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Multiple Women Accuse Mueller of Sexual Assault

Wonder how many of the democrats who demonized Kavanaugh and said we should always believe the victim will be backing Mueller's accusers. The first of which will be unveiled Nov 1st!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/30/muel...about-him.html

Oh wait, they are already calling it a scheme and that the women were paid.

The special counsel's office confirmed to CNBC that it learned about the "scheme" from journalists (left wing Trump haters) who had been approached by a woman alleging that she had been offered $20,000 by Burkman "to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller."
    Didnt they say Ford could never have been paid because who would go through all that for a little money?

You mean the ones that were paid and were already found out to be paid and there's already an FBI investigation into it? Yes, we know.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Wonder how many of the democrats who demonized Kavanaugh and said we should always believe the victim will be backing Mueller's accusers. The first of which will be unveiled Nov 1st!

Didnt they say Ford could never have been paid because who would go through all that for a little money?
    I wonder why they are calling this a scheme? I can't figure out why they would do this - when the person who initiated it has already been turned into the FBI for - wait for it - creating this scheme.

The GOP is pathetic. Their followers are even worth. The OP's statement is a perfect example of what I hope we'll shed away come 2018 and 2020.

Attn Mods: can we please lock this ridiculous thread?

10+ Year Old Account

going by your statements and the title you put, you didn't read your own article

10+ Year Old Account
    What accusations?

Give us some names Oorlong, what women have come forward with accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    If this is real, it should be investigated...

If this is "payback" this is petty and childish...
    It is false.
    like, it was debunked 4 hours ago
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account

It's already been proven fake, because the women contacted brought it to the FBI last week. And the idiot who created the shell company put his own picture, just with a fake name.

This is some Grade A idiocy from Trumpkins trying to cause a ruckus before the midterms... Which may land one of them in prison.

Good times for all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What accusations?

Give us some names Oorlong, what women have come forward with accusations against Mueller.
    fixed that for you since all the women that have come forward have been stating that a semi-prominent GOP supporter approached them offering to pay if they would lie and accuse Mueller, they refused AND went to the press so people would know about it

you can resume pointing out Oorlong's blatant dishonesty

So by your original premise that the Democrats paid Ford for false testimony out of desperation to stop Kavanaugh...then the GOP must be desperate to prevent Mueller from continuing his work and/or a big reveal.

In both cases, whether real or hypothetical, the motive is fear.

So what is the GOP afraid of?

It's some conservatives trying to pay women to accuse him. It's already been uncovered and is being investigated by the FBI.

So, yeah, it's "payback" except they suck at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    When Orlong makes a post that isn't a conspiracy, up will be down.
    Putin khuliyo

Oorlong. This backfired spectacularly on you.
    i hope that you admit defeat and call a mod to close this thread.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's already been proven fake, because the women contacted brought it to the FBI last week. And the idiot who created the shell company put his own picture, just with a fake name.

This is some Grade A idiocy from Trumpkins trying to cause a ruckus before the midterms... Which may land one of them in prison.

Good times for all!
    That's almost as dumb as licking the stamps to your own mail box pipe bombs.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Oorlong. This backfired spectacularly on you.
    i hope that you admit defeat and call a mod to close this thread.
    Orlong? Admit defeat? Never.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing Orlong make a thread about this after reading the breaking of the story in the Trump thread, this is just precious.

XD

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Surprise surprise a dumb trumpster falls for another lie. You guys sure are desperate.

I mean, when you use really poorly edited versions of celebrity photo's to create sock puppets on Linkedin to staff your totally real company (apparently oblivious to the fact that reverse image searching exists), register your shell company to a phone number that goes to your moms voicemail, and you work for known purveyor of actual "FAKE NEWS" Gateway Pundit...yeah.

The FBI is investigating it, women have come forward already about being offered money to make a claim, and reporters have already even tracked down the guy offering the money.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    fixed that for you since all the women that have come forward have been stating that a semi-prominent GOP supporter approached them offering to pay if they would lie and accuse Mueller, they refused AND went to the press so people would know about it

you can resume pointing out Oorlong's blatant dishonesty
    That the story the media is circulating. If that was true the FBI investigation would already be over and its not.

That the story the media is circulating. If that was true the FBI investigation would already be over and its not.
    The FBI still have to formally conduct an investigation to determine official truthfulness and determine criminality/arrests. But even reporters have already tracked down the guy offering the money and have sent their info to the FBI so it probably won't take long.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation