Red face Free Windwalker Monk courses

Hello everyone,

I'm Léo, Windwalker expert since WoD, offering free coaching on log analysis and m+, if you have any question feel free to wisper mon on discord !

Both of my parents been philosophy teachers I always shared their love to teach and help others that's why today I'm starting a project which consists in giving free classes to other Monk fellows. It's something that I've been reflecting on for the past few months now and which keeps me at heart, sadly I didn't had enough time to properly start it before, but I do now. I'm already trying to help as much as I can in the Monk discord by doing some log analysis, answer questions, stuff like that and also troughout diffrent tools like this log analysis sheet, I also contribued in a SubRogue guide with Fuu (A known rogue TCer). I always wanted the help i brought to others to be more in depth, take the time to fully explain something to someone who realy cares and is looking to improve. I would also love to keep in touch with people I helped, see how much they have progressed.

Those course consist in helping players to fingure out what they're doing wrong, what they coud improve and how. I dont think I'll set a specific duration for thoses it will depend on the players and their needs. The courses can take multiple shapes, I'll try my best to fit the request of the players, that can be Log analysais, Ansering to your questions, I also have some exp in m+ (2K5 score atm) so I coud give advices on that topic aswell (The best way I found to do that is to make a keys with you and then analyse the log comparing our two performances, seeing what we coud improve)

Regarding my avability to make thoses course, I , unfortunatly, have a job so during the week days I'm free around 7'00 PM to Midnight, and all day the weekend.

I want to be able to investigate players beforehand, so I'll ask anyone who wants to book a course to provide with material (Logs, Specific questions, w/e you think might be usefull to me in function of the subject you want the course to be on). I want to provide the best service I can

For all bookings / questions please send me a discord message : Cioxs#0989

Thanks a lot for all the time you spent reeding my post, if you think I might be able to help a friend of yours, a guildmate feel free to link my post, Have a great day all :heart:
    Last edited by Ciox; 2019-04-26 at 08:59 AM.

This was very entertaining to read.

Good luck with the clients!

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ciox has talked to me about doing this quite a lot recently and has a great plan and way for helping people, so if you're looking for some personalized coaching, this is your best bet.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Ciox has talked to me about doing this quite a lot recently and has a great plan and way for helping people, so if you're looking for some personalized coaching, this is your best bet.
    Are you sure you aren't Ciox?