Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Story and Lore Blizzard Livestream - A story going nowhere.

Listening to the latest live stream I now truly see how clueless these guys are.
    There will never be any payoff or the story going anywhere and about 80% of the time their sole focus was the Horde and Jaina popping up here or there.

This game will never get any better. Its all downhill from here.

To quote myelf from another Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Utter nonsense so it makes sense, it relates perfectly to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by These Clowns
    wow, this is a story that really changed the world and had a lot of heart behind it
    That quote really just covers everything.

I'm genuinely unsure if they're trying to gaslight us or if they're really this completely out of touch.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    they believe their own hype and that is whats really happening the Alliance isnt getting any interesting story other than jaina popping up like you sai so better prepare for that I suppose and pray 8.2 is going to be better.

This story will either be Garrosh 2.0 or Kerrigan 2.0, i.e. Don't expect any creativity whatsoever. At this point, N'zoth is the only one who can save this mess of an expansion. Blizzard needs to understand that 90% of the players want to learn more about the elusive Old God and don't care about yet another faction war.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    they believe their own hype and that is whats really happening the Alliance isnt getting any interesting story other than jaina popping up like you sai so better prepare for that I suppose and pray 8.2 is going to be better.
    No one is getting a good story this xpack and this stream killed every last shred of hope

cinematics tho hahaha we all love eachother we all have a great time haha

Funnies thing is how they had us submit questions prior to it and then answered none. What complete jokesters those two!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    No one is getting a good story this xpack and this stream killed every last shred of hope
    yup thats what I got out of this stream I am done with wow for the moment they can choke on their lol lore.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Funnies thing is how they had us submit questions prior to it and then answered none. What complete jokesters those two!
    You got pranked
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    They fucking outdid themselves this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    They asked for that?

Talk about disrespecting your customers.

I felt like watching a bunch of local politicians, man was that entertaining to watch........

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    So I played alot 2005-2014, did legion once with one char & if im to recite the story I can only say "a green dragon celeb got twisted by a satyr since I saw that in a quest while leveling & I think Dalaran moved yet again, and oh... classes got club houses.

How about following the leader in questing & story: SWTOR/Star Wars Ther Old Republic, and implement the functionality of the DBM addon but even better so everyone can follow the story which includes raiding.

It was never a Q&A. Ion even tweeted out that very thing a day or two ago.

People mad about something they decided it was going to be, that's all.

Where did you guys watch this thing? Or is it a forum thing?

Edit: Nevermind, they did it on Twitch
    Last edited by Sports72Xtrm; 2019-01-10 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarekrouvs View Post
    So I played alot 2005-2014, did legion once with one char & if im to recite the story I can only say "a green dragon celeb got twisted by a satyr since I saw that in a quest while leveling & I think Dalaran moved yet again, and oh... classes got club houses.
    on that point,you're just at fault.
    Can't blame the devs if you don't know how to read

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Listening to the latest live stream I now truly see how clueless these guys are.
    There will never be any payoff or the story going anywhere and about 80% of the time their sole focus was the Horde and Jaina popping up here or there.
    Yeah, because Malf & Tyrande weren't even in WC3... and , ofc Saurfang has seen it all, but not T&M, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    It was never a Q&A. Ion even tweeted out that very thing a day or two ago.

People mad about something they decided it was going to be, that's all.
    It doesn't need to be a Q&A to give story insight and direction, what they did here was clapping themselves so hard on the shoulder their arm might jump out of its socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    They asked for that?

Talk about disrespecting your customers.
    On EU forums, it said something like "tell us in the comments what you want to hear us talk about". Danuser even threw something like "we'll answer more of your questions next time" in the end.

But yeah, I guess if it wasn't officially labeled as Q&A it's not what they had in mind.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2019-01-10 at 09:01 PM.