Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I date one person at a time.

he ghosted me, oh well i dont really care that much, i was just being super emotional from the hormones and stuff.

I can find many others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    he ghosted me, oh well i dont really care that much, i was just being super emotional from the hormones and stuff.

I can find many others.
    I mean no offence but ofc he did. You unfortunately need to change your ways as explained before if you're wanting something more than sex

Not sure how people have the time to date more than one person and work full time and have friends and family. If you are just playing people fine, but you risk it all blowing up in your face.

Depends. How long have you been dating?

If you just going on a bunch of first dates then i wouldn't expect it to be exclusive. if it gets to the point where your seeing each other a lot then its probably time to talk about being exclusive.

At least that is been my experience. With online dating you tend to go on a lot of first dates. Your still trying to find out if your even compatible at this point. I wouldn't expect the other to just stop unless it loos like it might get serious.

if you've been dating for a few weeks and are seeing each other regularly? yeah i think its time to stop seeing other people. I think that would just be a natural progression for most people. I mean shit i am in my 30s and just trying to plan one date can be tough. juggling multiple people for me would be impossible. So i tend to do one at a time. but not everyone is me.

It all depends on how far in you are. If you've been on one or two dates I wouldn't expect to be the only person someone might be dating or going out with. How serious those dates were and how much you connected. It is tough to say where something is right away with everyone.

Be an adult, have a conversation, and make your thoughts known. This is like 99% of relationships. If you do that more often you'll have a better dating history.

So far I've always been one to have an exclusive conversation with people when the time felt right. Out of the get to know you phase kind of stuff. Going to dinner with someone doesn't mean you can't go to dinner with other people etc.

I would need "while going on dates" to be qualified. Like you are still swiping even though you have been on 2-3 dates with your last match? Yeh thats fine. If you are still swiping after 5 or more dates, some intimate encounters or something easily identified as "dating" you are a piece of shit.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    No it's not. Why you going on date with this one then, if you looking for others?
    It's like going to a movie theater with your laptop to watch another movie. What are you doing?

Unless there's an agreement that you're exclusive, it's all fair game. Some people date to date and others date for something else. Neither way is wrong, you just need to be upfront about your expectations. Typically 1 to 3-5 dates is just a date, after that is when you actually start to feel something.

Only if both parties are on the same page, aka it requires being open, but alas I find your tall tale to be quite hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post

I can find many others.
    And I sincerely doubt that you're a woman, especially one that's 29 years of age. Pretty sure I've seen you make all sorts of relationship threads where it'd be possible to find many stories contradicting with each-other.

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I usually date one person at a time, unless something else is communicated by the other person. As long as everything is in agreement, I don't see a problem with looking at other people. But if it's not, you're an asshole.
    - Dare not to sleep -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Only if both parties are on the same page, aka it requires being open, but alas I find your tall tale to be quite hard to believe.

And I sincerely doubt that you're a woman, especially one that's 29 years of age. Pretty sure I've seen you make all sorts of relationship threads where it'd be possible to find many stories contradicting with each-other.
    when did i say i was a woman? great job bigot

Yes, even if you're married you should constantly be looking for upgrades, but you have to do it correctly.

For example: If you can find a girl with a WAY nicer ass than your current wife, you might have to get a divorce and move on to that next girl. However, it may not be worth it if her other qualities (face, personality, etc) are downgrades from your current wife.

You need to run sims every few weeks to get proper relationship stat weights to accurately find out if the other girl you're interested in is actually an upgrade. I'm pretty sure there's an addon for this.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    when did i say i was a woman? great job bigot
    1. Change it to grown man then, either way I sincerely doubt it.

2. Why do you post from 2 different accounts...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    1. Change it to grown man then, either way I sincerely doubt it.

2. Why do you post from 2 different accounts...?
    dont keep track of my accoints i just put whatever i remember...

yes in 29 but very jaded and unstable at times

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    this is why todays younger generation will never find happiness theyre always looking for that next new thing. i personally dont feel bad for any of them and when they commit suicide or become violent incels they only have themselves to blame

Nothing wrong with looking as long as it’s casual and people are honest and upfront with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    this is why todays younger generation will never find happiness theyre always looking for that next new thing. i personally dont feel bad for any of them and when they commit suicide or become violent incels they only have themselves to blame
    Then why do I see so many 40+ bitter singles

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Then why do I see so many 40+ bitter singles
    thats a whole other can of worms, the older generation is unhappy because the men are mostly all pigs who were taught by their shitty fathers to treat women as objects and the women were taught to use sex as a weapon. The fact that you see so many 40+ bitter people has nothing to do with the fact that todays society is unhappy because nothing is ever good enough for them and theyre always looking for something new

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Yes, even if you're married you should constantly be looking for upgrades, but you have to do it correctly.

For example: If you can find a girl with a WAY nicer ass than your current wife, you might have to get a divorce and move on to that next girl. However, it may not be worth it if her other qualities (face, personality, etc) are downgrades from your current wife.

You need to run sims every few weeks to get proper relationship stat weights to accurately find out if the other girl you're interested in is actually an upgrade. I'm pretty sure there's an addon for this.
    Why get married if you're going to have that mindset? Better hope the wife doesn't swap you out first...