Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Luperca View Post

I don't understand why everyone is getting Monks.
    LF draenei dont :P

Deleted

WE'RE GETTING WARLOCKS, BOYS! Thank you for my life Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanarika View Post
    WE'RE GETTING WARLOCKS, BOYS! Thank you for my life Blizzard.
    /thread, I guess

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/download/file.php?id=29563
    My guess is the leveling speed. People who really want the heritage armour can get the... Enlightened (?) buff with monks stacked up daily and then level a few hours and then stack it up again.

Personally, seeing that picture i am annoyed by horde getting yet another race without proper boots. And also paladins.

What's funnier is Zandalari can be Monks. They DO know the Pandaren loathe Zandalari, right?

Makes no fucking sense. I'm a Mage/Rogue main and I can't help but feel awful for you Warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    My guess is the leveling speed. People who really want the heritage armour can get the... Enlightened (?) buff with monks stacked up daily and then level a few hours and then stack it up again.
    Lightforged Draenei says hi.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Lightforged Draenei says hi.
    Hello back. What's your point? I know they can't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    I love how when I was mad DK doesnt get a single allied race everyone told me it's alright and I should suck it up, and so I did. But now when their class doesn't get uncluded I see so much complain. Now people finally can understand that there is not logic in not letting "insert race" be "insert class".
    Because hero classes are unique in lore, their starting experience and thus their availability?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    I love how when I was mad DK doesnt get a single allied race everyone told me it's alright and I should suck it up, and so I did. But now when their class doesn't get uncluded I see so much complain. Now people finally can understand that there is not logic in not letting "insert race" be "insert class".
    Except people aren't mad that they didn't make Warlock an available class, but because they did at the Blizzcon panel but now refuse to acknowledge it on the Allied Races webpage. Notice that this isn't people demanding for a class that hasn't been announced, quite the contrary, we only want that Blizzard honors their word and updates the website with the class.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Things change over time and with clarification or did people think Zandalari were getting 10 classes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Things change over time and with clarification or did people think Zandalari were getting 10 classes.

Well when you show this at Blizzcon...

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...t=zandalari+10
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post

Well when you show this at Blizzcon...

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...t=zandalari+10
    How many times have we seen things shown or said that changed later after someone pointed out or discovered a problem? Until it officially launches it is still in the planning stages and subject to changes.

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    While I understand your pain, and agree 100% that warlocks should be available and have great lore to stand on, don't hat on the monks. I'm super happy that they canroll monks.
    I see what you did there...I'll see myself out.

Yeah cant see why they were removed myself, that and KT Mages...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    I see what you did there...I'll see myself out.

Yeah cant see why they were removed myself, that and KT Mages...
    I'm sure this was a mistake, I hope we get news from blizzard soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanarika View Post
    Except people aren't mad that they didn't make Warlock an available class, but because they did at the Blizzcon panel but now refuse to acknowledge it on the Allied Races webpage. Notice that this isn't people demanding for a class that hasn't been announced, quite the contrary, we only want that Blizzard honors their word and updates the website with the class.
    Warlock? I was talking specifically about Kul Tiras mage. Yes it made sense for them to be mages 100%, so did Zandalari DK lorewise. I didn't mean Warlocks while i was writing that. If Blizzard showed warlocks and then removed them it's perfectly fine to complain about.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what's the consensus atm? Can Zandalari be warlocks or not?
    Or do we just not know right now?

I was so looking forward to race changing to Zandalari male. Armor will look so much better on them than on my UD male, and that glide racial is sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Verazh View Post
    So what's the consensus atm? Can Zandalari be warlocks or not?
    Or do we just not know right now?
    We just don't know. I really hope they can become Warlocks, but the information from Blizzcon and the website are conflicting with no clarification given (that I can find at least).

Hopefully this means the foxes will be the warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    I took this pic 10 mins before I posted this topic, and thank god I did. I thought I'm imagining things.

https://gyazo.com/fafb52fd00308ce4b8ec9f8f5ecac405

So yeah they added paladins recently.
    Lol that made me laugh. Mostly because troll paladins is a bigger deal than another troll race that can be warlocks.

Deleted
    I am far more interested in Paladins than Warlocks, you already have plenty of choices for the latter. But in case of Paladins, you can either have a BE or a Tauren, and I prefer other classes for Tauren (like my Warrior and HMT Druid).

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I am far more interested in Paladins than Warlocks, you already have plenty of choices for the latter. But in case of Paladins, you can either have a BE or a Tauren, and I prefer other classes for Tauren (like my Warrior and HMT Druid).
    That's fine, but what about the other players who want Zandalari warlocks to be a thing

Moreso when they have the same basis of lore to exist as paladins

And because not everyone is the same as you

Paladin players are the worst