Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I am far more interested in Paladins than Warlocks, you already have plenty of choices for the latter. But in case of Paladins, you can either have a BE or a Tauren, and I prefer other classes for Tauren (like my Warrior and HMT Druid).
    You're entitled to your opinion, but not everyone enjoys paladins or care for the class, myself included, so it makes absolute no sense to tell someone to just get over it because Zandalari got Paladins, as if it mattered at all.

Also who cares if many races have the Warlock class already? The matter here is Blizzard announcing the class and then refusing to acknowledge it. Of course people will be angry, of course people will fight back.

We spent an entire year seeing thread upon thread of people demanding Zandalari paladins but suddenly when we ask for Warlocks to be included we should just be grateful for Paladins? That's just not okay at all.

Can someone ask on NA official forum about the difference between website and panel? Maybe some blue will finally clarify this situation. I will be really dissapointed if no Zandalari warlocks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Can someone ask on NA official forum about the difference between website and panel? Maybe some blue will finally clarify this situation. I will be really dissapointed if no Zandalari warlocks.
    Been tracking the forum posts on NA and EU and while there's many posts, still no sign of Blues to clarify anything. People been also contacting the Devs on Twitter but nothing yet. Have to keep insisting.

They gave Paladins and took away Warlocks

I think it is weird that Zandalari cannot be warlocks, and I agree monks dont really make a ton of sense(then again I think monks were a stupid addition to the game period).

That being said, they get 9 classes and paladins is a cool addition.

Could be worse. You guys could main a death knight like me. I get to play approximately ZERO allied races.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hexzero13 View Post
    I think it is weird that Zandalari cannot be warlocks, and I agree monks dont really make a ton of sense(then again I think monks were a stupid addition to the game period).

That being said, they get 9 classes and paladins is a cool addition.

Could be worse. You guys could main a death knight like me. I get to play approximately ZERO allied races.
    I agree it's pretty dumb that Allied races cannot be DKs, particularly Void Elves, Highmountain, Dark Irons and Zandalari, but I am quite fed up with being told that "Hey, at least you got paladins" when I don't care about the class, I don't find it interesting at all and I don't understand the hype.

Plus the difference between DKs and Warlocks is that Warlocks were literally announced as Playable for the Zandalari and now Blizzard just went silent about them. I have contacted some people who have attended Blizzcon and they are absolutely convinced Zandalari can be Locks because they watched the panel and no other sources and they were pretty surprised because since Blizzard didn't even address it publicly people didn't even have a chance to react to it, since they didn't know.

People aren't angry because Warlocks weren't announced but because they WERE and now blizzard won't acknowledge them in the allied races page.

This may sound strange but I only got this expansion because I wanted to switch my main, a troll warlock, to a zandalari troll for aesthetic and RP reasons. I'm still excited for zandalari trolls but I have no idea which class to play as now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harper View Post
    This may sound strange but I only got this expansion because I wanted to switch my main, a troll warlock, to a zandalari troll for aesthetic and RP reasons. I'm still excited for zandalari trolls but I have no idea which class to play as now.
    Honestly that was one of the expansion's selling points for me as well. My main is a Troll Lock that I also RP with, I can't recall ever being so excited for a new race because I could finally make her look exactly as I invisioned.

But hope isn't lost. Nothing seems set in stone and most people go by what was shown at blizzcon. Hoping this will be addressed soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Just reroll to mage or priest 5Head

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only fair this bullshit race get to be everything, you got your troll paladins bullshit, be happy with it.

Kul'tiras can't be a fucking mage, can't be a fucking lock, can't be a fucking pally, most useless race evar made.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Only fair this bullshit race get to be everything, you got your troll paladins bullshit, be happy with it.

Kul'tiras can't be a fucking mage, can't be a fucking lock, can't be a fucking pally, most useless race evar made.
    No I won't be happy with paladins because I don't like playing paladins, why don't you go and make a post about what future you'd like for Kul'tirans instead of leaving useless commentary in threads like this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Just reroll to mage or priest 5Head
    What's the point of comments like this? If it was that simple this thread wouldn't even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Zandalari have no history of warlocks. They had Demonaics, which would be closer to Demon Hunters, because they consumed fel energies to fight demons. No warlocks. Get rekt, praise the light we have Zandalari Paladins.
    Warlock use fel magic it what separates them from mages.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    I don't understand why.
    Same reason Kul'Tiran can't be mages.

5+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiacla View Post
    Makes sense tbh
    Removing the class makes 0 sense specially after being announced at the main WoW panel of frigging Blizzcon. Seriously this isn't particularly hard to grasp.

And if they did not remove the class the least they can so is to come out and say it. People been excited for this class race combination since February or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    So Blizzard recently updated their website to "no Zandalari warlocks"
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races

I don't understand why.
    It was like that the moment the site went up and originally had no paladins. They announced at Blizzcon they would be warlocks and paladins.

Instead of assuming which one is right, how about ask them and show where they said each.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanarika View Post
    Removing the class makes 0 sense specially after being announced at the main WoW panel of frigging Blizzcon. Seriously this isn't particularly hard to grasp.

And if they did not remove the class the least they can so is to come out and say it. People been excited for this class race combination since February or something.
    How have people been excited for a class race combination since February, when it didn't exist until last week?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    How have people been excited for a class race combination since February, when it didn't exist until last week?
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=281580/...d-vulpera-race

This was posted a long time ago

The Zandalari Empire Lore Wise I Believe had an Equivalent of each of the the original Classes the players could play odd they would do that. I could see them leaving out DH DK and maybe monk but other than that Dunno. Their game they can do what they want I suppose.
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016