View Poll Results: Too Soon? Too long?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • TOO SOON! YOU HAVE AWAKENED ME TOO SOON, EXECUTUS!

50 9.86%
  • Not soon enough! *shakes fist*

325 64.10%
  • Don't care either way! Zero fucks given.

132 26.04%

Thread: Flying in 8.2

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I just dont understand why we cant get flying after doing every quest, reached exalted with current factions and explored the whole continent. The only thing left for us to do is farming stuff for proffessions, traveling to M+ dungeons and doing WQs that gives rewards worthwhile doing besides rep.

I have more or less no reason going out in the world now besides the odd WQs and farm stuff.
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2018-11-11 at 11:37 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Personally I like the idea of flying getting delayed. You get to know new areas better by running. )

Flight should be instant cast, usable at 15 seconds intervals, and have a 3 minute cool down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrdrifa View Post
    Personally I like the idea of flying getting delayed. You get to know new areas better by running. )
    Yes, but after doing every quest and reaching exalted with current factions theres not much more to explore now is it?

Should have been in 8.1. Seen everything several times over, and frankly tired of a water strider being the best defacto choice most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind Pathfinder. I'm ok with having to explore and complete the content to get to fly. The problem is, I have done all of it. I have fucking crossed the same paths many times now. I already earned the right to fly and make things less tedious and annoying. Yet we still have to wait not until 8.1, but 8.2, have to complete even more achievements, earn more reputation, the same dance that I have already completed months ago. All this to unlock a basic function of the game that should have never been restricted like this in the first place, that somehow only became a problem in WoD. And this is all many months away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Exactly. Why 8.2? Why not 8.1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying should be enabled at Max Level and a minimum of Honored with a bunch of factions of the expansion.