Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's lowbrow to call someone you disagree with a white supremacist, pretty sure it's against the forum rules as well.
    I got this @Skroe

No, he's calling him a White Supremacist because he openly supported white supremacy since 2016.

Here's one of his first instances of openly supporting white supremacy:

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    All you really need to know is white supremacist though.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I guess that's a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    That should end all the faux outrage by the right about the comparisons between Trumpy's Dontation Centers and concentration camps.

Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum should be the definitive answer on that and they agree.
    Let's not expect the impossible from the right now. They'll dismiss this as everything else which doesn't align with their views. Remember, they're not racist just because we call them that. We're offending them by calling them that!

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    But it wasn't a stunt! President I-Put-Kids-In-Concentration-Camps said so!
    There is still 15k kids in detention camps (all operated by republican business men) btw.

The media might be ignoring those news but an informed citizen shouldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a couple threads this could go into. I'll pick this one.

Mexico’s incoming foreign minister has said that a scheme similar to the Marshall Plan that helped rebuild Western Europe after the Second World War will be necessary to handle the migrant crisis stemming from Central America and southern Mexico.

Marcelo Ebrard told reporters in Mexico Cory that a major investment of that kind would be necessary to develop the area and to ameliorate conditions that push migrants north from Central America and away from violence and poor economic prospects.

The idea has come up as incoming Mexican president Andrés Manuel López Obrador considers how to handle the border crisis that he will inherit when he is sworn into office this weekend. As his swearing-in approaches, US president Donald Trump’s administration has suggested that migrants should be kept in Mexico as their asylum claims are processed.

Mr Ebrard, who is due to meet US secretary of state Mike Pompeo on Sunday to discuss the border and migration, said estimates were still being prepared to determine just how much funding would be needed to develop the region.

Mexico alone was likely to invest more than $20 billion (£15.7bn) in southern Mexico during the coming administration, Mr Ebrard said.

“As a result, any serious effort undertaken for our brothers in El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala would need to be a similar sum,” he said. The majority of those involved in the migrant caravans making their way to the US border are believed to be Honduran.
    "Twenty billion? That's about the same cost as the Wall!"

Why right you are, voice in my head. So, not only does Mexico seem to still think the Wall is a bad idea, they're actually asking Trump to pay for it anyway and still have no Wall.

It's about as close to the opposite of what Trump promised as you can get.

Are we tired of winning yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Yup, both actions being illegal of course, but not like that maters to many.
    Too bad no American locked out of the US during that time uploaded a video of not being able to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Just close the borders. There is enough traffic in the morning already we don't need more people here. Especially if they are trying to enter by throwing rocks and just jumping the border.
    Traffic is a civic planning issue. You might as well blame immigrants for the weather.

And once again, your daily reminder that the US requires a steady stream of immigrants from Mexico and South America to shore up its birth rates. You're already slipping below replacement levels and Latino immigrants have been propping it up for decades. You should be letting more in, not less. You're literally courting an aging population crisis like the kind that's crippling Japan's economy.

- - - Updated - - -

It's lowbrow to call someone you disagree with a white supremacist, pretty sure it's against the forum rules as well.
    Thanks, I've been waiting for an opportunity to use this:

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    They are trying to enter by applying for asylum, a shame your ilk doesn't understand that asylum is legal.
    Of course the irony of it all is that there is a solution to this kind of problem - create a speedy and effective process in Mexico and other countries in Central and South America so that refugees and legal immigrants can be assessed in a timely manner. Would probably cost a fraction of what the US is pissing away on these theatrics and would drastically reduce the necessity of long treks to the border, the opportunistic trade of coyotes, etc.

But of course then the Republicans would lose their boogeyman and the whole "we're only opposed to illegal immigration not legal" lie. So they'll never go for that. This charade is exactly what they want.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2018-11-28 at 01:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Traffic is a civic planning issue. You might as well blame immigrants for the weather.

And once again, your daily reminder that the US requires a steady stream of immigrants from Mexico and South America to shore up its birth rates. You're already slipping below replacement levels and Latino immigrants have been propping it up for decades. You should be letting more in, not less. You're literally courting an aging population crisis like the kind that's crippling Japan's economy.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I've been waiting for an opportunity to use this:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/gTrb6ii.jpg?1[/]

Of course the irony of it all is that there is a solution to this kind of problem - create a speedy and effective process in Mexico and other countries in Central and South America so that refugees and legal immigrants can be assessed in a timely manner. Would probably cost a fraction of what the US is pissing away on these theatrics and would drastically reduce the necessity of long treks to the border, the opportunistic trade of coyotes, etc.

But of course then the Republicans would lose their boogeyman and the whole "we're only opposed to illegal immigration not legal" lie. So they'll never go for that. This charade is exactly what they want.
    Were did Lockout post he was a Nazi waving a Nazi flag?

10+ Year Old Account
    Were did Lockout post he was a Nazi waving a Nazi flag?
    Judging by the OP and assuming this has anything to do with the topic... I think the answer is clear, the Mexican border.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Last edited by zenkai; 2018-11-28 at 03:42 PM.

So to you what happened was they showed up at the wall and just started throwing rocks? Why do I suspect that wasn't the exact way things went down?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    So to you what happened was they showed up at the wall and just started throwing rocks? Why do I suspect that wasn't the exact way things went down?
    It's almost as if they were told to go to a specific point of entry, and when they did they were told to go away. One could think that might make people grumpy.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

It's almost as if they were told to go to a specific point of entry, and when they did they were told to go away. One could think that might make people grumpy.
    That can't be true. What happened was they showed up with orcs with the white hand of Saruman on their faces and stormed the wall in a dramatic fight by throwing rocks! They were clearly invading to try and take down Aragorn...I mean Trump.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2018-11-29 at 03:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Note that Trump was right, would mean US military should have started shooting. That some of them were ISIS and carrying weapons... other than rocks... it’s a bizarre claim to victory...

Was Trump right? Would the situation be better if US responded by shooting them?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Note that Trump was right, would mean US military should have started shooting. That some of them were ISIS and carrying weapons... other than rocks... it’s a bizarre claim to victory...

Was Trump right? Would the situation be better if US responded by shooting them?
    And you would think that if their goal was to sneak into the country, they wouldn't have gone to one of the most heavily controlled ports of entry.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    And you would think that if their goal was to sneak into the country, they wouldn't have gone to one of the most heavily controlled ports of entry.
    You don’t throw rocks, when trying to sneak. People reacted like it’s Black Friday... and I’m sorry if I think getting into US legally, is more important than a big screen TV. I don’t think less of them, it’s justified to be in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    The CPB says firing tear gas into a crowd of unarmed refugees and children is now "under review".

Remember, this is Team Trump we're talking about here. Even for them to admit it could possibly maybe have been wrong, is to a Trump supporter, like being kicked in the dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The CPB says firing tear gas into a crowd of unarmed refugees and children is now "under review".

Remember, this is Team Trump we're talking about here. Even for them to admit it could possibly maybe have been wrong, is to a Trump supporter, like being kicked in the dick.
    They'll just add a line to the policy about making sure no cameras are present.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I know this is the wrong thread, but hitting "reply" does that. Sorry.

Hey, how's that GI Bill that lets veterans pay housing and education?
    UPDATE: The head of VA confirms that this happened, and that they won't do anything about it.

The Department of Veterans Affairs told congressional staffers on Wednesday that it will not repay veterans who received smaller GI Bill benefit payments than they were owed, NBC News reported.

Committee aides told the outlet that the VA said it could not reimburse those veterans without auditing past education claims, which, they said, would hold up future claims.

The report comes weeks after computer problems delayed GI Bill payments to hundreds of thousands of veterans.

The department initially came under scrutiny after GI Bill payments were delayed to hundreds of thousands of veterans due to a change in calculating housing allowances under the Forever GI Bill, which President Trump signed into law last year. According to NBC News, the department's computers were unable to process the change, quickly leading to an immense backlog of veterans' claims.

The issues ultimately resulted in Robert Worley, executive director of the VA's education service, to be reassigned earlier this month.
    So while the whole thing is...hey remember when Trump promised to fix VA? I remember it like it was in a military.com article from Sept 1, 2016:

Trump's speech, which at 15 minutes was about half as long as Clinton's, limited discussion of veterans' policy to his plan to reform the VA.

While VA Secretary Robert McDonald told the American Legion on Wednesday that the department hoped to turn a corner in organizational reform this year, Trump said it was in "very sad shape," adding that he had spoken with a number of veterans who had received unsatisfactory care.

Trump said he plans to carry out his VA overhaul by appointing a new secretary and firing anyone who failed to meet standards.

"I'm going to use every lawful authority to remove anyone who fails our veterans and breaches the public trust," he said.
    Let's see about that bolded.

Anyhow: so, the GI Bill isn't being paid, and VA won't do anything about it -- because they can't do that, while also helping those people who are currently filing. "That sucks, I'm sorry," the helpers on Trump's actually-fulfilled-promise of live real people on the hotline, "but there's nothing we can do. If you'll excuse me, we're getting 50,000 calls a month and there are 60 of us total."

Another group of people Trump promised to pay, that he refused to pay. I assume he'll fire whoever's in charge -- Robert Wilkie, he's been there for five months exactly -- to stay true to his campaign promise he mahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man...oh man...couldn't quite get through that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess who's coming to dinner?

Not the border troops.

The Department of Homeland Security has requested that the Pentagon extend its support at the southern border through January 31 of next year. The Pentagon is currently reviewing the request but has not yet approved it.
    Well, feliz navidad y prospero año to our brave men and women in uniform, eating their MREs under the lights of...oh, right, no electricity.

Guess who's coming to dinner?

Not the border troops.

Well, feliz navidad y prospero año to our brave men and women in uniform, eating their MREs under the lights of...oh, right, no electricity.
    Isn't the GOP the party that supposedly cares about the troops?