Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

People "not satisfied" with blizzard...

Come on, the amount of rage for Diablo immortal and some "changes" in Classic (lol @Sharding in the FIRST FEW zones) is just unbelievable. Every year, the shitstorm is bigger.

I think youtubers are a big reason to this, people don't know what they want, they just listen to some angry youtubers and repeat what they heard.
    I have the feeling all gamers are just a bunch of entitled brats (even the "adults").

Everything is so exaggerated nowadays... Again that sharding "issue", some youtubers wont play the game if there is sharding in the first few zones for the first few days... because its not "authentic". YES they want less server stability for the sake of "no changes".

And of course, it's not only gaming but I think USA "freedom of speech" is becoming cancerous for everyone on internet.

15+ Year Old Account
    The shitstorm is bigger every year, because the stuff blizz announces gets worse every year too.

The part with youtubers i agree, man the videos about diablo are like mushrooms and a big chunk of them are made by people who clearly know shit about diablo xD, just out to get those views.

The sharding tech "rage" is a syndrome where you have to be outraged just to be outraged at something, a pretty common affliction nowadays
    Last edited by edw; 2018-11-05 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Come on, the amount of rage for Diablo immortal and some "changes" in Classic (lol @Sharding in the FIRST FEW zones) is just unbelievable. Every year, the shitstorm is bigger.

I think youtubers are a big reason to this, people don't know what they want, they just listen to some angry youtubers and repeat what they heard.
    I have the feeling all gamers are just a bunch of entitled brats (even the "adults").

Everything is so exaggerated nowadays... Again that sharding "issue", some youtubers wont play the game if there is sharding in the first few zones for the first few days... because its not "authentic". YES they want less server stability for the sake of "no changes".

And of course, it's not only gaming but I think USA "freedom of speech" is becoming cancerous for everyone on internet.

well it doesn't help when spread LIES to begin with. if your gunna call the players out at least be CORRECT! with your information.

blizzard are NOT! sharding the first few zones, what they are doing is sharding for the first few WEEKS!, its a time limited thing not zone related, and the reason is to accommodate the initial infulx or players with the inevitable drop off (as with retail, this is not just a classic problem)

the other thing is, players DO know what they want, and a 6 year wait for a MOBILE game, is not it. they/we don't wanta mobile game, who the fuck is going to log off the computer leave overwatch so they can go play on their mobile.......... fucking no one (this example is used as that is the one they gave on the virtual ticket)

if you want to troll and be a turd, go elsewhere

I'm pretty pissed about Diablo, and I've never watched a Diablo youtuber.

Its not about being entitled. Its about voicing me opinion on what is clearly an attempt to throw away a beloved franchise to be whored out in the app stores for the chiwanese market.

If I hate something and feel like I wanna talk shit about it, you bet ur ass i'm talking shit about it.

omg blizzard decided to partner with a company that has extensive knowledge and experience designing mobile phone video games that are similar to what an adaptation of diablo on mobile phones should be! omg they're probably gonna make a good video game, let the sirens of despair be heard across the world!

5+ Year Old Account

I was wondering the same thing.
    Nothing Blizzard comes up with is approved by some.

But remember one thing. All those negative people talk about, this is..., the people want..., Blizzard is...., these ideas are.... as if they are facts.
    But I think those screams are personal emotions and they just dare to use it as a collective.

Not that I say that there is no negativity.
    Wonder if Blizzard did a poll to all off their subscribers..
    What whould be the% that is unhappy with gaming blizzards games?

I feel still very positive and excited with the things they come up with and I hope they keep on going.

No OP, i think it's more you aint use to how the net is. Grow a thicker skin and stop being such a sensitive idiot to words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    omg blizzard decided to partner with a company that has extensive knowledge and experience designing mobile phone video games that are similar to what an adaptation of diablo on mobile phones should be! omg they're probably gonna make a good video game, let the sirens of despair be heard across the world!
    My problem is that their partner is known for bulshitting, and that Diablo has always been a franchise with thick roots - this announcement almost cut them all while Netease sits back with their multiple versions of questionable cloned games and microtransactions.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    well it doesn't help when spread LIES to begin with. if your gunna call the players out at least be CORRECT! with your information.

blizzard are NOT! sharding the first few zones, what they are doing is sharding for the first few WEEKS!, its a time limited thing not zone related, and the reason is to accommodate the initial infulx or players with the inevitable drop off (as with retail, this is not just a classic problem)

the other thing is, players DO know what they want, and a 6 year wait for a MOBILE game, is not it. they/we don't wanta mobile game, who the fuck is going to log off the computer leave overwatch so they can go play on their mobile.......... fucking no one (this example is used as that is the one they gave on the virtual ticket)

if you want to troll and be a turd, go elsewhere
    OMG JUST WATCH ION ANSWERS !!!!!!
    If you dont "believe him" then I cant help you. HE clearly said it's for the beginning to avoid issues when you have to camp a mob for 10h....... ITS TOTALLY LOGICAL. You're extrapolating when you say "whole game". There is no reason to shard capital cities. And Blizzard wont do it to "piss you off". Stop being so entitled

They never said it will be for all the zones, they said they understand it's not something "vanilla"... So please WATCH THE VIDEOS, not just asmogold or tipsout bullshit, the real video

I'm not trolling I'm complaining about all the trolls who CANT EVEN READ, thanks for demonstrating the problem
    Last edited by vashe9; 2018-11-05 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    My problem is that their partner is known for bulshitting, and that Diablo has always been a franchise with thick roots - this announcement almost cut them all while Netease sits back with their multiple versions of questionable cloned games and microtransactions.
    Blizzard has been partnering with NetEase for years. It’s not like it’s a new thing. They’ve probably been involved with Hearthstone and several other games already. Especially in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    No OP, i think it's more you aint use to how the net is. Grow a thicker skin and stop being such a sensitive idiot to words.
    Pfff, thats exactly the behiavior I hate... Another thing derivating from your so called freedom of speech

Deleted

I watched youtubers, and most of them if not all , dont ahve any negativ criticizam to classic, nor for sharding , Blizz stated that it will be in game to stabelize it in the first place, but removed after

Deleted
    the only thing save blizzard from a big failure is hearthstone and wow (wow until all stop playing it because in wow are all over 30+)

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    There's good reason to be annoyed, they're grinding their ips into dust. They're pulling a Capcom and are seemingly trying to go bankrupt, and once their ip is dead, the best we can hope for is cash grab "spiritual successors" which are almost always dog shit.

So no, this isn't an overreaction, this is the reaction of people seeing where this is heading and want to save it before it's too late.
    This game is clearly aimed at the asian market. Just skip that game......... I skipped HS because I dont like card games, I skipped OC because I dont like FPS. I didnt throw a tantrum because Blizzard was doing things I dont like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Blizzard has been partnering with NetEase for years. It’s not like it’s a new thing. They’ve probably been involved with Hearthstone and several other games already. Especially in China.
    I know. But their mobile division has been noted as some of the worst. The main department has been running fine even though strict but fine enough for China.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The fact that YOU don't care enough to raise storm over it, does NOT mean that no one does. People have grown very attached to the franchises and by shitting all over them, Blizzard brings this upon them themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    I watched youtubers, and most of them if not all , dont ahve any negativ criticizam to classic, nor for sharding , Blizz stated that it will be in game to stabelize it in the first place, but removed after
    Are you serious ? Watch tipsout or asmongold, the so called "flag ships" of "classic communauty". Yes sharding is needed and yes its only temporary. I'm a dev I understand these concerns maybe thats why ! So many people are clueless about infrastructure

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    The fact that YOU don't care enough to raise storm over it, does NOT mean that no one does. People have grown very attached to the franchises and by shitting all over them, Blizzard brings this upon them themselves.
    I've been playing all Blizzard franchises (I've tried HS and OW even if I dont play them regularly) since D2 from day 1. Why would their opinion matter more ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    So no, this isn't an overreaction, this is the reaction of people seeing where this is heading and want to save it before it's too late.
    It is an overreaction, though. I understand being upset, but throwing tantrums all over the internet over a game you're not forced to play or buy is an overreaction. If a single game throws you off this much, I'd suggest getting a hobby or finding something else to do.

While I do get that some people are really passionate about games or franchises, people need to calm down. Not getting their Diablo 3 expansion, Diablo 4 etc. right now is not going to ruin your life. It's a game, it's not something you simply can't live without. Throwing a tantrum over a game like that is extremely childish.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Why announcing a mobile game in front of a pc crowd?