Can DH still pop meta during the the M+ coundown and have the CD reset?

Did Blizz fix this?

Thank you /10char

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinelf View Post
    Thank you /10char
    The reply might not actually be correct, depending on what you mean by "M+ Countdown." If you mean when a player initiates their own DBM or verbal countdown before clicking Activate, then yes, Meta will be reset. If you pop meta after clicking the Activate button, then NO, Meta will NOT reset.

I think he means once youve started the m+ the 10second countdown from there.

no values in King's Rest due to roleplay...

Yeah, to answer my own question, still works. It's not really that big a deal as you only have the meta for a few mobs at best.
    To be clear:
    1 Someone does a /pull5
    2 Dh pops meta
    3 Someone inserts key
    4 Mythic starts. DH is in Meta, but it is off CD so can be used again immediately or whenever.
    5 Profit on any instance where the 1st mobs are close to start, i.e. all cept KR which is very brief window

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's lovely in Freehold, Motherload, Temple, Underrot, assuming the tank pulls big. Useless in King's Rest, AD, Tol Dagor. Somewhat useful in Waycrest Manor.

Yes, and for added bonus you can fill your fury bar with immolation aura before the key pops. The full fury will stay but for some reason immo aura's CD doesn't reset (atleast as of the last time I tested).

Deleted
    So many people are not taking care of that even when i say "timer for meta pls"... Lst one replied with "for real" and denied it in ToS... we overtimed by 10 seconds...

Yeah would be awesome if all class combat buffs were cleared when timer starts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool View Post
    Yeah would be awesome if all class combat buffs were cleared when timer starts
    Every 3 minute+ CD does reset not just Meta

Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    Every 3 minute+ CD does reset not just Meta
    Well sure, just saying it's an annoying "feature" to have to pre-CD before timer starts to be optimal. It just tests the "do you have timer synchronization in your group" pseudo-skill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool View Post
    Well sure, just saying it's an annoying "feature" to have to pre-CD before timer starts to be optimal. It just tests the "do you have timer synchronization in your group" pseudo-skill.
    If it's someone elses key they only hurt themselve not you. So in the end it does not concern you at all. If they want to push but hinder their own progress, jokes on them. If not, yay?

Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    If it's someone elses key they only hurt themselve not you. So in the end it does not concern you at all. If they want to push but hinder their own progress, jokes on them. If not, yay?
    I'm looking at it from game design standpoint, not "what's my interests as a player".

this feels like the "swap-gear-for-CB-before-pull" stuff from legion.
    will be interesting to see if people make a big enough fuss about it to have the devs "fix" it.