Deleted

Which lvl 100 talent you prefer as a shadow priest?

Basically it comes down to two: Legacy of the void or Dark Ascension. I simmed myself and the difference is 300dps in favour of Dark Ascension. I know some people like to squeeze every last bit of dps but to me this is negligible difference and requires perfect play to pull it off.

With Legacy of the Void I feel my rotation is much more fluid with quick Void Eruptions and downtime between Void Forms is less than 10 seconds. How about you, did you notice big difference when switching between two talents?

15+ Year Old Account
    Dark Ascension doesn't require perfect play to pull off.

You get to start fights in Voidform, and then whenever you exit Voidform and have Dark Ascension available, you just immediately re-enter Voidform via Dark Ascension.

That will get you 95% optimal performance with DA. The other 5% isn't really to do with DA as a talent at all, it's about gearing specifically, having like 380+ item level, and gaming the current system to cycle around DA's cooldown.

Also, that cycle bit of DA for mythic Spriests won't work in 8.1 anyways, because the 'buffs' to Voidforms duration will break the DA cycle.
    At which point, using it whenever it's available and you aren't in Shadowform will be 100% optimal DA usage.

With that said, with the added +5% Shadow damage tacked onto LotV in 8.1, LotV will become a lot more competitive with DA, so if you prefer DA or LotV, play whichever you prefer in 8.1.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Depends, in raids I prefer Dark Ascension, in dungeons I prefer Legacy of the Void.

I don't know if i ever used something other than dark ascension besides testing purposes.
    Lotv feels mandatory because it makes the spec a bit faster and more fluid, but dark ascension still feels better because you have direct control over your voidform.
    Especially in aoe or dungeon fights it feels better when you can use it to double burst small adds or start a new voidform a few seconds earlier to get a voideruption for add bosses like zek'voz.

Legacy feels better because it reduces the casting time of void form.

definitely legacy of the void. i almost always prefer a passive talent that enhances something than another button.