Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What do you think about Fortnite?

Hello, I wanted to ask all of you what you think about Fortnite?

In my opinion, It's amazing, there's endless fun, and they always add updates atleast every week or so. Which is amazing to have a game that's consistently having something new. I also love the fact how many people are involved in this game. Each round can take up to atleast 30min, it helps get stuff off your mind, it's very competitive, and most of all, very fun to play with friends or just solo.

Let me know below what you think about Fortnite!
    I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

I guess it’s fun for some and complete garbage to others. As for me, it’s garbage. Never been interested in BR games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I guess it’s fun for some and complete garbage to others. As for me, it’s garbage. Never been interested in BR games.
    What about Black ops 4 or BF V?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimknight View Post
    What about Black ops 4 or BF V?
    Garbage to me. Like i said some ppl like them and some don’t.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to say it wouldn't be more popular than PUBG if it wasn't free, but I think Ninja might still cause it to be more popular.

Edit - Neglected to mention you'd also have to factor in the PUBG streamers making PUBG popular.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2018-11-05 at 01:15 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I have alywas enjoyed shooters, but the last few years I have realised that im getting worse and worse at them. I die most of the time and my aim is shite. So while I think Fortnite is a bit fun, I generally dont play it cause im just bad :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Garbage.

I'm not thirteen anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Really couldn't care less. Shooters are boring, this one even more so.

15+ Year Old Account
    my question is does anyone still play the original mode of fortnite or is it all BR now?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Original fortnite was bland, memegame fortnite is even blander. other fad games like minecraft i could see the appeal because it offered creative freedom, heavy mod community input and never turned into a microtransaction nightmare. Fortnite battle royale seems super shallow and i know a lot of people that straight up play it because streamers play it or they themselves think they are the next pewdiepie and they have to follow what the kids like to watch. I've never met a soul in person who is like 'boy i got a lot of games to play but i just want to sit down and dabdance while getting my first sip of the day, chasing that chicken royale with cheese'

Deleted
    Looks fun if you like that type of games and the cartoony presentation.
    It's not for me though, but I can see why others enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never would have played it, but I have friends who work for Epic that roped me into it. Even still I find it boring and the shooting unresponsive comparatively. I felt like I was running around for 10 minutes trying to find someone only to die. And if I did kill them, then I'd run around for a few more minutes until I died again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played it nor will I ever.

Deleted
    Played it for like. 2 hours, i did not like it. but people love it so. Problay a great game

Its rather fun to play if you're a full group of friends. Been playing a few times, but its nothing i'm playing alone.
    I'm not a superfan of the battle royal types of games, but i did had some fun with this one. "Kind of" cool graphics and some fun mechanics in the game.
    I'll give it 5/10.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Deleted
    I personally don't enjoy FPS, and 3rd person FPS even less.

It's not for me, so my opinion doesn't matter.

I dislike it (SURPRISE?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    my question is does anyone still play the original mode of fortnite or is it all BR now?
    I still play STW but it's going downhill.

Even though there are two teams for each mode STW is still riddled with bugs, crashes etc. Updates do happen but are very small and normally cleared within a few days. There is no end game either.

Most people only use STW to farm vbucks (currency to buy skins) for BR.

Slightly enjoying BR less than I use to. Many of my friends are moving onto Blackout, also starting to feel a little old for the crowd Fortnite has drawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played it a few hours on my PS4 with some friends. Was pretty fun TBH. I just never played it again because its not my bag.

I tend to avoid "meme games", I work CS I get my daily dose of stupid young people a day.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I wish the PVE wasn't clearly the step child of the modes. I liked the co-op aspect of it.