Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too much time spent sitting at the computer playing games will cause this.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    and that matters... why?

edit:

so is Murky off limits for you as well?
    I think pedophilla is disgusting and unlike Li Li and Murky, Orphea is a drastically more human like and comparable to a human child.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    I think pedophilla is disgusting and unlike Li Li and Murky, Orphea is a drastically more human like and comparable to a human child.
    considering there's no sexual content in the game, you're big issue her seems to be your own preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    considering there's no sexual content in the game, you're big issue her seems to be your own preferences.
    Yeah, I hate weed shit also so that probably has a big part on why I really can't stand to look at the hero.

Let's do a 180 away from what seems to be leading to a very bad discussion.

Omg can't be unseen. My problem with her is that she has that giant coffin But she doesn't use it all. I guess the monster comes out of it I guess?? Would have been cool if it was more pronounced like for her ultimate she swings it In front of her or She levitates it in front of her and the monstrosity bursts out. The way it is Now is that it is just a Loli with an abnormally large backpack. Why have such a huge thing on her back if the animations don't use it?

Also it is to effective to have an anime scene final battle when you have no idea who the character is or what happened between them.

Edit: Sorry I'm on mobile.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-12-16 at 07:55 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah like this is something that affects the game? Go suck a dick and look again. This is nothing, you dick!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesewheel View Post
    I loved this wallpaper, but then I took a closer look... something is not quite right with her neck. She might need an chiropractor or something?

Exhibit A: The Wallpaper in question. Look at her neck. Look at it.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._1920x1200.jpg

My correction below. Not perfect, but better.
    https://i.gyazo.com/98bfb64f0c04c5e3...70d9120115.png

What that deformity looks like from the side. (in my opinion)
    https://i.gyazo.com/1896ad17ad3c9746...9a9bd1a4c7.png
    Please help a poor girl get the corrective surgery she needs.
    I couldnt see it until I saw your last image and then looked back.

Some things are created for general visual effect and aesthetic presentation but depend on people not noticing this sort of stuff.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2018-12-17 at 06:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same question can be asked about morales and her new (relatively naked) skin
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.