Problems with the HL queue?

Second time in a week I've been stuck in insanely long queues. I've hit "2,000s in 140s queue" multiple times... just me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    If this was last night's queues, I think it was just an insanely quiet night. I was playing healers in QM (with Call Of The Nexus) and was still in queues of 4min+
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Game seems pretty dead. I wonder how the player numbers are doing.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

I have only like 8 min HL queues during the week when i want to play during the day. Like at 9am...

In the evening my HL queues are always max 250s and QM is pretty much instant (maybe 10 secs) at any time. Sometimes i log in a character and then instantly feel like picking another one but itslready to late since the game is starting.

Playerbase shrinking + TL changes. I myself stopped playing HL at all, TL is faster and easier to rank up now, even if you play solo (at least that's my experience).

Update: whatever the problem was apparently resolved itself, queues are still long but nowhere near that long. Shrug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people moved over to Team League the moment they changed the rules to allow any team size to queue up as well as solo queuing. Since the rules are a lot less strict and the fact that anyone can lock into a character without being forced to wait, people feel naturally more inclined to do TL over HL. Plus, the rewards are actually the exact same as HL and sometimes even better if you have high enough rank (higher gold rewards), making it even more compelling to players.

Last season is actually the only time I've ever done more TL than HL. Most of my regular playing buddies at Masters and up are doing a lot more TL nowadays as well. It's honestly a pretty good thing that HL and TL are merging, especially when TL activity is dwarfing HL right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    A lot of people moved over to Team League
    Not for me, I have no intention of playing Team League at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    A lot of people moved over to Team League the moment they changed the rules to allow any team size to queue up as well as solo queuing.
    That's just a wild guess. More likely it's their system failing to catch up with changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.