WTB I phone charger for 3 family members.are they all the same?

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask.

My sister+husband+their kid, is every now and then on a heated debate on where the xxx charger is.(they loose em all the time)

Just now (10 min ago) my sis and her kid (16) had to drive somewhere to pick up a charger she had forgotten at a friends house.(great family btw, so dont get alarmed lol )

Thought id buy em a charger each for xmas. but i have no idea what kinda I Phone they are using.(no less then 3 years old though)

Can i just buy any charger? (I Phone charges i mean)

Best regards.
    Me

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you looking for a CHARGER or a CABLE, exactly? Because you can plug a lightning (the actual port on the phone) cable into various things.. USB, USB-C, etc. The charger itself might be a wall mount, wireless pad, a lot of stuff.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    iPhones have used a Lightning connector since forever ago. That one should work

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    iPhones have used a Lightning connector since forever ago. That one should work
    i was going to say "unless theyre super brand new" but i was confusing that with the new iPad Pro, which has switched to USB C.

Ill make a suggestion:

Buy their house two of these (maybe 3 if you're feeling generous):

https://www.amazon.com/6-Outlet-Prot...Z4130VNTSEAHVY

Dont have to buy that EXACT model or anything - there are dozens. Or, if they (or you) are capable of putting in a new wall socket without electrocuing yourself (not hard, really, just.. shut the breaker off, and unscrew two wires and screw them onto the new plug in the same place) you can even just get them new sockets with USB built in.

I like the covers though (especially the ones that turn like that) as they let you plug a lot of stuff in and dont take up tons of space.

But two or three of something like that. Plugs or Plug Covers with USB charging.

Then buy a pair of these 2 packs:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thatll be 4 cables.

Again, dont have to buy those EXACT ones, dozens of companies make the 3-headed (and even some have 4 or 5 headed with the older Mini USB and 30-pin Apple connectors as well, but you shouldn't need those) cable, but ive had the ones from that company for months and they get daily use and they work great.

Then, they're straight up covered, even if they get newer phones that have switched to USB-C later.